Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News "Karabuk University": Turkey BBC scandal [NSFW]

Religious nationalism is the weakest form of nationalism. That isn't to say Religion is bad but nationalism should be based on something immutable like Race and Culture. Not Religion.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Dravidians aren't tall and muscular. That's why the don't slay
Completely wrong. They are capable of becoming very tall and muscular. I have seen such people myself. They only seem small due to poverty and malnutrition.

Whites still are superior in looks. Idk how this is supposed to debunk JBW?
Looks like just be black playing out here

Idk, my sister doesn't even get involved with shit like that, she's very girly, no guy friends, wears hijab, doesnt go out, no social media posting. She literally just watches anime and scrolls Twitter

and my female cousin is an even bigger shut in/girly girl than her.

That's one of the reasons why I think black men being attractive to white women is cope. Since my sister and female cousin don't consume "muh jeiwhs media" to have been influenced by that shit

View attachment 1104074
What do you mean it being cope? You think they are no more attractive to white women than to others?

I am literally laughing by seeing the entire news:feelskek::lul:

View attachment 1104054

yup Ataturk would have never let that happen.

But Islamist Erdogan is muh we all are muslims bro, there is no race in Islam bro. .now 1000+ hoejabis are riddled with HIV after getting BBCed by African Ahmed, Jamal.
Based Ataturk. He is the protector of Turkish race from Islamic globalism. But unfortunately today Turkey is in the hand of Islamist globalist

to this day i still dont understand what attractive about black, i only accepted it that they doing well due to data

To be honest what are they even gonna do lmao ? These women made bad choices and their names and stuff should be publicised so healthy men can avoid them.
What are they going to do? Nothing. What should they do? You gave the perfect solution immediately.

Why are so many universities importing niggers? What's so good about them? To pad their number and fill the jew gold pockete?
They want uni girls to get BBC with HIV and aids, kek

Religious nationalism is the weakest form of nationalism. That isn't to say Religion is bad but nationalism should be based on something immutable like Race and Culture. Not Religion.
You're absolutely correct. But I am ambivalent towards nationalism itself. I think it's important to build a nation based on strong values and ethnic identity, but I also know that nationalism can become a disease of the mind. That is to say, nationalism is something that the average citizen can easily overdose and get drunk on. Then it leads to things like supremacy, xenophobia etc., which then has an increased chance of leading to unjust wars of conquest and similar chaotic outcomes. All of these things, ironically, put the country at risk of breaking down.

Why are so many universities importing niggers? What's so good about them? To pad their number and fill the jew gold pockete?
Because 'International Students' bring a Uni money and prestige. For unis in first world International students mean Chinese and Indians. For 2nd world countries like Turkey it means Nigs.

Because 'International Students' bring a Uni money and prestige. For unis in first world International students mean Chinese and Indians. For 2nd world countries like Turkey it means Nigs.

yo can post this on 4chan. this story needs to go mainstream

yo can post this on 4chan. this story needs to go mainstream
I don't use 4chan sorry bro. But yeah those Karaboga worshipping Turkcucks will be humiliated thoroughly :forcedsmile:

You're absolutely correct. But I am ambivalent towards nationalism itself. I think it's important to build a nation based on strong values and ethnic identity, but I also know that nationalism can become a disease of the mind. That is to say, nationalism is something that the average citizen can easily overdose and get drunk on. Then it leads to things like supremacy, xenophobia etc., which then has an increased chance of leading to unjust wars of conquest and similar chaotic outcomes. All of these things, ironically, put the country at risk of breaking down.
There's always that sweet spot in life that is difficult to pin down.

There's always that sweet spot in life that is difficult to pin down.
There probably is some definitive formula or algorithm for it that we've yet to discover, despite thousands of years of nation and empire building.

Brutal news for Turkcels:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Based, kill those whores

blackcels are fakecels

@Qwertyuiop99
Curries are far behind blacks, if indian government import blacks to south asia more, it’s over mang, in order to compete free hgh and shift to nutritional diet is important.

Curries are far behind blacks, if indian government import blacks to south asia more, it’s over mang, in order to compete free hgh and shift to nutritional diet is important.
There are already 1000s of niggers in India.

Moat governments dont care about the people they just play the stupid foreign policy games

more like karaboga university

Given that those very same women would laugh and ridicule me, I won't cry for their fate

Good. Unmelanated demons created this virus to kill black people now God is using it on them.

Turkish girls are absolute whorez mangos

y’all can seethe while Tyrone fucks ur sisters. But then again you’d prolly get off on that

This isn’t true. Turkish men are such cucks that they’ve imagined, and perpetuated the idea that black men are banging Turkish women en masse in order to rile up nationalist sentiment. Ironically, this will normalize Turkish-African relationships.

This is exactly how BBC theory spread throughout the West.

You could tell you sisters to marry Dravidian South Indians. They are blacker than actual blacks.

View attachment 1104066

@anandkonda Turk women belong to BDL(Big Dravidian Lingam):chad:
Yes :feelskek::feelskek:

Indian Bengali girl kissing her nigger footballer bf while Pajeets seething in the comment section:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYon3MUIoOI

Of course in Bengal. @Confessor this is all because of your shitty non veg diet you guys always pride your self.

In South India meanwhile, they BASEDLY despise niggers :feelskek: :feelskek:

Of course in Bengal. @Confessor this is all because of your shitty non veg diet you guys always pride your self.

In South India meanwhile, they BASEDLY despise niggers :feelskek: :feelskek:

She probably denied because of being filmed, off camera she would have sucked him

karaboga university

Allegedly 500+ Turkish Women allegedly contracted HIV and HPV after having sex with African men from Karabuk University.

This is national incident now in Turkey and official television is already reporting on that.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEpLZTyBHj4

Erdogan (king of turkey) in his bid to become the de-facto leader of the muslim ummah, made tution of muslim origin students studying in Turkey very very cheap.

only muslim men mainly from Nigeria, Senegal, Uganda and kenya took this offer as per student statistics and muslim females from Indonenisa, Malaysia, Pakistan, Bangladesh took this offer.

Now government estimates that around 50,000 African lives in Turkey, while the private estimates say its more than 200,000+

Recently a high number (10+ daily) of cases of HIV and HPV started surfacing in Karabuk region , manily from young females of Turkish origin.

When the doctors started searching for a patter they found that: all of these patients 500+ (turkish and some south asian origin muslim female) all had intercourse with African students of the Karabuk University.
This became like a wildfire.

This spread like wildfire. Some Turkish boys are also now posting that there is a huge number of Abortions happening in the clinics nearby Karabuk University.

Turkish Mainstream Media and Print Newspaper Just Published This Story.

Karabuk University authority, declared university shutdown saying Ramadan break and ordered all foreign students to leave the campus.

Oh my God, Oh my Bhagaban, Oh my Jesus, Oh my Allah.

6000, African male students study in Karabuk University and Turkish Male and Female students tested for HIV and HPV for std scare.

BBC's are tapping Turkish pussy and bussy.

news links

www.tv100.com

TV100
www.tv100.com
www.tv100.com

www.cumhuriyet.com.tr

Karabük Ãniversitesi'nin Instagram 'itiraf sayfası'nda siyah öÄrencilerle cinsel birliktelik yaÅayan bazı erkek ve kadın öÄrencilerin iddiaları gündem oldu. ÃÄrencilerin bazıları HPV bazıları da HIV Åüphesiyle hastaneye gittiÄini anlattı. Karabük Ä°l SaÄlık MüdürlüÄü ise...
www.cumhuriyet.com.tr
www.cumhuriyet.com.tr
https://www.superhaber.com/karabuk-...demde-karabuk-universitesi-olayi-haber-486813

Turkish Mainstream Media and Print Newspaper Just Published This Story.

Karabuk University authority, declared university shutdown saying Ramadan break and ordered all foreign students to leave the campus.

6000, African male students study in Karabuk University and Turkish Male and Female students tested for HIV and HPV for std scare.

BBC's are tapping Turkish pussy and bussy.

news links

www.tv100.com

TV100
www.tv100.com
www.tv100.com

www.cumhuriyet.com.tr

CNN Turkey reported on this incident.

View attachment 1104043

Turkish Social Media Posts:

Turk foids will always be sluts for BBC ever since ottomans reached sub saharian lands