Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Heightmogging is hilarious, I can't see it without laughing after spending so much time here

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Manlet

The guy on the right is 5'11 and is the richest and most popular media mogul Jew from Brazil. Look how even someone like him looks ridiculous when standing next to a 6'3+ guy.

I can only imagine how someone in the low 5s like 5'4 and without all the status and prestige the guy o the right has may feel in such situations. You can see subtle subconscious signs of discomfort and intimidation on his face when standing next to the taller good-looking guy.

I dont think the richest man in Brazil cares about being heightmogged. He is God in his own world.

I dont think the richest man in Brazil cares about being heightmogged. He is God in his own world.
True, he would still be fucking prime women if he wasn't impotent already (he said it). But it still looks comical. Any 10cm/3inches+ heightmogging is funny to me nowadays.

5 foot FUCKING eleven? no fucking way?!?! the tall guy must be wearing lifts.

You must have the heights wrong. It looks too disproportionate.

Short guy is supposedly 180cm i dont believe it. 11cm would make top of his head come just abit lower than middle of the ear of taller guy.

Last edited:
CQC%23100.jpg

The first guy on the left is 6'6/2m. The second guy on the left is the same guy on OP's video. Therefore, he's not 6'3, probably 6'5 or 6'6.

In this thread fakecels bully incels

I dont think he mogs him really. Taller sure but I wouldn't think twice about it.

Heightism is prevalent even among peoeple who complain about lookism. Hypocrites btfo tbh frfr imo.

Length of a head is around 7 or 8 inches so 6'5 or 6'6 seems about right

Either the taller guy is actually closer to 6'10" or the shorter guy is 5'6". If it was truly 5'11" vs 6'3", the top of shorter guy's head would be in level with the taller guy's eyes.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
I would kill to be the richest in a 3rd world country. Prime pussy of all ages galore...

In this thread fakecels bully incels
It's not like balding people (me) are not bashed to oblivion here too. I don't meant to bash, I legitimately am obsessed about it now and find it funny when I see thanks to lurking so much on manlet threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back