Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The pain is getting unbearable and i dont know how much longer i can take it

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
My daily mental pain and depression, as well as terrible loneliness, are becoming unbearable. So, to begin, I am 17 years old and will be 18 in a few months. Since April 2021, my parents have taken my computer, which I paid for in full, since they believe I am addicted and that the computer is the only form of social contact that I have with my online pals. I was obsessed because it was my only source of human contact aside from my parents and siblings. I'm utterly isolated; the only time I leave the house is for orthodontist appointments, which occur every four months. I'm not joking; my appointment tomorrow will mark four months of not leaving the house. When you are isolated for an extended period of time, you begin to lose your mind. This is how I've been living. After a heated argument with my parents, I went down stairs back to my basement and I started to feel dizzy and my vision became blurry and my right ear started to ring and I passed out. I woke up about 30 seconds to a minute later and I was tripped the fuck out and it took me 5 minutes to remember what happened to me. And, as a result of my mother's rejection of my brother's autism, she and my father have become quite mentally abusive. My little brother understands social cues, he understands my commands, and he understands most things if the autism spectrum was a scale of 1 to 5, he often repeats himself when he talks, like 2-3 times when he talks, and he always runs around the house screaming, which makes no sense because I never did any of that as a kid, and he can't sit still for long periods of time without fidgeting and moaning. I used to imagine being in the anime and my waifus loved me no joke i used to hug my weighted blanked and pretend that was one of my waifus from my harem that loved me and cared for me but now I can't find anything to watch so I pretty much stopped watching anime completely. Last year, when my father drove me to take my SAT exam, he got me up about 6 a.m. and dropped me off on the other side of town.The area of the school which the test took place in was very dangerous there were alot of homeless people and shit a couple of them looked at me while i was waiting for them to open the door alot of homeless people were walking by and looking at me at around 7:30 is when most people started showing up this caused me extreme anxitey and i was looking at the ground and fidgeting i made the retarded mistake of looking up and i made eye contact with this group of four girls by accident i quickly looked down but i knew the damage was done one of the girls said wtf eww you look so fucking creepy and her freind chime in and said your so fucking ugly and she also said i looked like a pedo at that point everybody started looking at me and there was alot of sparse laughter in the crowd and someone started randomly filming me i quickly looked down and pretended to play it off but in reality i was dying inside about a minute later a teacher from inside the school and heard the commotion and told everbody to knock it off and to come inside so they could sign us in to take our test so i went inside tearing up looking down quickly went into the line and when it was my turn i gave the staff my id and i got checked in and went inside due to all the stressed i completely bombed the test after the test i was very sad and cried in the bathroom i sat outside and called my mom to tell her to pick me up since i was done with the test it took her two hours to pick me up after an hour everybody who was waiting was gone so i was sitting outside when i saw these two 6 foot 4 to 6 foot 5 black guys exit the school and right as the exited there freind and another guy in the car pulled up to pick them up because the guys in the car were blasting music i glanced over at the car and i looked back down and was using my phone and as i was using my phone they came back and said fuck you nigga and threw a gatorade bottle and my face and started laughing at me at that point i broke down crying as i was waiting for my mom. I forgot to mention it earlier in this piece, but I am attending online school and have paid someone on Reddit to perform all of my homework for me, so I have had no contact outside of my immediate family. My only coping mechanisms rn are islam and daydreaming. What's strange about my parents is that they didn't really teach me about islam other than putting me in islamic school for a year when I was 8 before we moved states. After that, they got my older brother an islamic teacher who taught him how to pray and stuff for about two years until he got into an argument with someone in my old neighborhood and after that we started to have problems. Most of what I learnt about Islam came through YouTube videos that I viewed on my own, and this is how I learned about most of the prophets and other important figures. Since the age of nine, a lot of paranormal stuff has happened to me. I don't want to go into too much detail because this post is very long, but I'll make a separate thread about it later. If you saw the shit I've seen, you'd lose your fucking mind from legitimate fear, and I constantly feel extreme paranoia as a result. And to top it all off im subhuman so much so to the point where i havent looked in the mirror for the last three months i cant deal with the pain anymore of looking in the mirror and seeing a subhuman and no matter what i do nothing will ever change it this haunts me constantly and makes extremely depressed every fucking day is the same for me the same shit over and over again wishing i was someone else my stress levels are so high to the point where my hair is legimantly falling out even if my hair brushes lightly against any surface you will see hair i and the reason for this is my extremely bad vitamin d deficiency since i dont even go outside to my backyard i havent been out in the sunglight for about two months and it was only for like 15 mins when i was watching my little brother outside in the backyard when he was playing i also devolped extreme knee pain whenever i bend down you will hear my knees crack and i feel extreme pain from them or they will randomly ache about a year ago i became so depressed i stopped brushing my teeth as a result i had 6 cavities and i had a really bad cavity on my right molar to the point that theres a hole there now and my left molar is slightly chipped but not nearly as bad. I'm bored, angry, and miserable, and I'm always ranting to myself, breaking down, and crying. The only thing that makes me happy is Dbdr the blackpill youtuber. I know a lot of people on here think he's a fake cel, which I understand because he does seem a little strange, but I still believe him. I've watched all of his videos like 100 times and I constantly check both of his channels to see if he's uploaded. He's funny and relatable, and he's the only thing that makes me happy. And if the wording sounds abit weird i used fluency on quill bot to make my self more clear and to fix the grammar issues and stuff and all of this is in Minecraft.

Not gonna read this wall of text.
Learn to format please.

also

also

bro, try using paragraphs next time, that's a ton of text

My daily mental pain and depression, as well as terrible loneliness, are becoming unbearable. So, to begin, I am 17 years old and will be 18 in a few months. Since April 2021, my parents have taken my computer, which I paid for in full, since they believe I am addicted and that the computer is the only form of social contact that I have with my online pals. I was obsessed because it was my only source of human contact aside from my parents and siblings. I'm utterly isolated; the only time I leave the house is for orthodontist appointments, which occur every four months. I'm not joking; my appointment tomorrow will mark four months of not leaving the house. When you are isolated for an extended period of time, you begin to lose your mind. This is how I've been living. After a heated argument with my parents, I went down stairs back to my basement and I started to feel dizzy and my vision became blurry and my right ear started to ring and I passed out. I woke up about 30 seconds to a minute later and I was tripped the fuck out and it took me 5 minutes to remember what happened to me. And, as a result of my mother's rejection of my brother's autism, she and my father have become quite mentally abusive. My little brother understands social cues, he understands my commands, and he understands most things if the autism spectrum was a scale of 1 to 5, he often repeats himself when he talks, like 2-3 times when he talks, and he always runs around the house screaming, which makes no sense because I never did any of that as a kid, and he can't sit still for long periods of time without fidgeting and moaning. I used to imagine being in the anime and my waifus loved me no joke i used to hug my weighted blanked and pretend that was one of my waifus from my harem that loved me and cared for me but now I can't find anything to watch so I pretty much stopped watching anime completely. Last year, when my father drove me to take my SAT exam, he got me up about 6 a.m. and dropped me off on the other side of town.The area of the school which the test took place in was very dangerous there were alot of homeless people and shit a couple of them looked at me while i was waiting for them to open the door alot of homeless people were walking by and looking at me at around 7:30 is when most people started showing up this caused me extreme anxitey and i was looking at the ground and fidgeting i made the retarded mistake of looking up and i made eye contact with this group of four girls by accident i quickly looked down but i knew the damage was done one of the girls said wtf eww you look so fucking creepy and her freind chime in and said your so fucking ugly and she also said i looked like a pedo at that point everybody started looking at me and there was alot of sparse laughter in the crowd and someone started randomly filming me i quickly looked down and pretended to play it off but in reality i was dying inside about a minute later a teacher from inside the school and heard the commotion and told everbody to knock it off and to come inside so they could sign us in to take our test so i went inside tearing up looking down quickly went into the line and when it was my turn i gave the staff my id and i got checked in and went inside due to all the stressed i completely bombed the test after the test i was very sad and cried in the bathroom i sat outside and called my mom to tell her to pick me up since i was done with the test it took her two hours to pick me up after an hour everybody who was waiting was gone so i was sitting outside when i saw these two 6 foot 4 to 6 foot 5 black guys exit the school and right as the exited there freind and another guy in the car pulled up to pick them up because the guys in the car were blasting music i glanced over at the car and i looked back down and was using my phone and as i was using my phone they came back and said fuck you nigga and threw a gatorade bottle and my face and started laughing at me at that point i broke down crying as i was waiting for my mom. I forgot to mention it earlier in this piece, but I am attending online school and have paid someone on Reddit to perform all of my homework for me, so I have had no contact outside of my immediate family. My only coping mechanisms rn are islam and daydreaming. What's strange about my parents is that they didn't really teach me about islam other than putting me in islamic school for a year when I was 8 before we moved states. After that, they got my older brother an islamic teacher who taught him how to pray and stuff for about two years until he got into an argument with someone in my old neighborhood and after that we started to have problems. Most of what I learnt about Islam came through YouTube videos that I viewed on my own, and this is how I learned about most of the prophets and other important figures. Since the age of nine, a lot of paranormal stuff has happened to me. I don't want to go into too much detail because this post is very long, but I'll make a separate thread about it later. If you saw the shit I've seen, you'd lose your fucking mind from legitimate fear, and I constantly feel extreme paranoia as a result. And to top it all off im subhuman so much so to the point where i havent looked in the mirror for the last three months i cant deal with the pain anymore of looking in the mirror and seeing a subhuman and no matter what i do nothing will ever change it this haunts me constantly and makes extremely depressed every fucking day is the same for me the same shit over and over again wishing i was someone else my stress levels are so high to the point where my hair is legimantly falling out even if my hair brushes lightly against any surface you will see hair i and the reason for this is my extremely bad vitamin d deficiency since i dont even go outside to my backyard i havent been out in the sunglight for about two months and it was only for like 15 mins when i was watching my little brother outside in the backyard when he was playing i also devolped extreme knee pain whenever i bend down you will hear my knees crack and i feel extreme pain from them or they will randomly ache about a year ago i became so depressed i stopped brushing my teeth as a result i had 6 cavities and i had a really bad cavity on my right molar to the point that theres a hole there now and my left molar is slightly chipped but not nearly as bad. I'm bored, angry, and miserable, and I'm always ranting to myself, breaking down, and crying. The only thing that makes me happy is Dbdr the blackpill youtuber. I know a lot of people on here think he's a fake cel, which I understand because he does seem a little strange, but I still believe him. I've watched all of his videos like 100 times and I constantly check both of his channels to see if he's uploaded. He's funny and relatable, and he's the only thing that makes me happy. And if the wording sounds abit weird i used fluency on quill bot to make my self more clear and to fix the grammar issues and stuff and all of this is in Minecraft.

nobody's reading all that shit GrAY

Read everything its brootal
Im sorry for what you going trough
This is a trash world

All I can say is at 18. You can do what you want legally so try to move out. You might experience homelessness. I would not suggest you join the military but find a way to save up some funds and live as minimalistically as possible. I hope everything works out for you eventually. Your parents sound like really stupid people and you shouldn't hate them for forcing you into this existence that you're never wanted in the first place. It is their fault that you are unattractive. You have no obligation to them so don't think that they will still control your life after. You become an adult unless you're still somewhat dependent on them. Try to become independent as possible there are Multiple YouTube channels About. How to because Becoming an Adult It sucks man a lot of parents don't put any effort into turning their children into men. Women have it easy. They just get fucked by a guy and taken care of their pretty much children even little old ladies. Try to have a good attitude about this. Also try to get in good health. Lift weights. Eat steak and vegetables. And get into intellectual podcast and writing for your own leisure. Other than that I could tell you is either. You're smart. Enough? To go to. College? And get into stem? And if you're stupid get into a trade and see if it works out for you.

If you think it’s bad now, wait a few years. If you make it that long.

hurdur muh emotional teen hurdur

fuck yourself hormonal little bitch

I read it all fellow brocel.

I’m sorry for all of your pain. :feelsugh:

My go to blackpill content creator whose youtube vids make me feel better when I’m down is my boy grotesque subhuman.

Check him out sometime and see if you can get any extra enjoyment out of his videos and livestreams when dbdr hasn‘t uploaded in a while.

Also a tip for the future…

If you want our fellow brocels to read your content you should break it up into separate paragraphs as it’s kind of difficult to read a huge lengthy lump of text on a message board.

as i was using my phone they came back and said fuck you nigga and threw a gatorade bottle and my face and started laughing at me at that point i broke down crying
:feelskek: :feelskek:

Fellow depressed cel,

Get some antidepressants, and when you start to feel better, go to the gym and shoot Testosterone. Also, take plenty sunlight and drink water. You'll feel better, the pain will become more manageable and you'll be better able to enjoy your brother's company.

Do it for him, if not anything else.

Fellow depressed cel,

Get some antidepressants, and when you start to feel better, go to the gym and shoot Testosterone. Also, take plenty sunlight and drink water. You'll feel better, the pain will become more manageable and you'll be better able to enjoy your brother's company.

Thanks for the advice brocel

My daily mental pain and depression, as well as terrible loneliness, are becoming unbearable. So, to begin, I am 17 years old and will be 18 in a few months.

It Begins The Hills GIF by The Hills: New Beginnings

Also IncelTV is really based and blackpilled he has a new channel called Rehab Room

I watched a few mins of it and right away I don't agree with what he says about the cut good looking Asian man vs the Thailand white low smv guy. It's true that Asian and South Asian men face enormous difficulty in dating and being able to settle with a quality white woman. However, the extremes he presents are a bit fanciful. I myself have watched good looking Asian-oriental and South Asian men be able to get with a relatively attractive white foid. Especially non-Indian SEA men in the States. It's very hard to quantify what he is saying to a high percentage of accuracy.

I watched a few mins of it and right away I don't agree with what he says about the cut good looking Asian man vs the Thailand white low smv guy. It's true that Asian and South Asian men face enormous difficulty in dating and being able to settle with a quality white woman. However, the extremes he presents are a bit fanciful. I myself have watched good looking Asian-oriental and South Asian men be able to get with a relatively attractive white foid. Especially non-Indian SEA men in the States. It's very hard to quantify what he is saying to a high percentage of accuracy.
I like these kind of video

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fITsdujS6aE&t=382s

I read through the whole thread it was sad to read about the world is a cruel place at least you live somewhere where defense weapons are accessible.

Also it is good you have some ways of staying strong during hard times.

Your suffering is just starting. I feel sorry for you. Hopefully we will die soon somehow, because we didn't even live a quarter of our lives.

Your suffering is just starting. I feel sorry for you. Hopefully we will die soon somehow, because we didn't even live a quarter of our lives.

Nah, opening your legs for someone doesn't equal having only one physical looksmatch.

Depressive symptoms comes from too much rumination, what ever you do stop thinking again and again about the negative stuff in your life. Read about rumination on youtube and methods to stop it.

The writer is experiencing daily mental pain, depression and an intense sense of loneliness. Her parents took away her computer, which she had paid for in full, because they believe she has an addiction and that it is her only form of social contact. She feels completely isolated and only leaves the house for medical appointments every four months. This isolated situation has led to feeling on the verge of insanity.

In addition, the person mentions mental abuse by her parents, especially related to her mother's rejection of her brother's autism. His younger brother has autism and his behavior is difficult for the family to handle. The person used to take refuge in anime and fantasies to cope with reality, but now feels unable to find comfort in that.

She also relates a stressful experience during an exam, where she was teased and verbally abused by other people. In addition, she mentions that she has had paranormal experiences since the age of nine and that this has caused her extreme paranoia.

The person feels deeply insecure and has low self-esteem, avoiding looking at herself in the mirror and considering herself a "subhuman". Her physical health has also been affected due to lack of vitamin D and dental problems.

Overall, she feels bored, angry and miserable, and finds some happiness in following a YouTuber named Dbdr. Although some people doubt the authenticity of this YouTuber, the person trusts him and his videos are the only thing that brings her joy.

The writer is experiencing daily mental pain, depression and an intense sense of loneliness. Her parents took away her computer, which she had paid for in full, because they believe she has an addiction and that it is her only form of social contact. She feels completely isolated and only leaves the house for medical appointments every four months. This isolated situation has led to feeling on the verge of insanity.

In addition, the person mentions mental abuse by her parents, especially related to her mother's rejection of her brother's autism. His younger brother has autism and his behavior is difficult for the family to handle. The person used to take refuge in anime and fantasies to cope with reality, but now feels unable to find comfort in that.

She also relates a stressful experience during an exam, where she was teased and verbally abused by other people. In addition, she mentions that she has had paranormal experiences since the age of nine and that this has caused her extreme paranoia.

The person feels deeply insecure and has low self-esteem, avoiding looking at herself in the mirror and considering herself a "subhuman". Her physical health has also been affected due to lack of vitamin D and dental problems.

Overall, she feels bored, angry and miserable, and finds some happiness in following a YouTuber named Dbdr. Although some people doubt the authenticity of this YouTuber, the person trusts him and his videos are the only thing that brings her joy.
Nigga im a dude???

Fellow depressed cel,

Where you can buy testosterone ( not online )?

Read every word. I totally understand your pain about mentally abusive parents and am sorry you had to go through all that shit.

It seems your family has inbreeding background, that would explain why they bore 2 autists. Not very rare in islamic culture.

you are still too young. You should studymaxx and try to get a job first(preferably with less human interaction given your condition). Having money will help you buy things that help you cope.

I don't get how one can be religious and blackpilled at the same time but whatever helps you cope.

Are you a NEET or do your parents pay for you ?

I know that it is hard, but this life is shit.

Apparently, they don’t teach paragraphs in school anymore.