Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Height vs Face.Chad face will get older and uglier over time but a tall guy will always be tall.

H

Hapacelricecel

Recruit
★★★
A lot of this tiktok prettyboy type of Chads get uglier when they are like near 25.Look at Tom Felton from Harry Potter.An attractive face is very hard to maintain due to aging,bone development and getting fat.But when you are tall,you will always be tall.So I take height over face.

A lot of this tiktok prettyboy type of Chads get uglier when they are like near 25.Look at Tom Felton from Harry Potter.An attractive face is very hard to maintain due to aging,bone development and getting fat.But when you are tall,you will always be tall.So I take height over face.

women wanna fuck guys with good faces

tall is better in late life NOT FOR GETTING LAID but for general respect from people

but you'll be respected incel at best, I guess, assuming you're not ugly, if so, then you'll just just get the benefit of people being afraid to mess with you

And the bitter pill is when he starts to get ugly his sex drive goes with it, so he literally gets everything his way.

And the bitter pill is when he starts to get ugly his sex drive goes with it, so he literally gets everything his way.
Yeah.a cruel joke.I see this happened to a lot of former Chads.I mean lets be honest,men hit the wall too.

tall is better in late life NOT FOR GETTING LAID but for general respect from people

but you'll be respected incel at best, I guess, assuming you're not ugly, if so, then you'll just just get the benefit of people being afraid to mess with you
A lot of these good faces hit the wall too,around 25-30,like foids.Foids find older faces gross.

They look good in mating prime time. This matters most.

They look good in mating prime time. This matters most.

Exactly. 'foids don't want to fuck tall oldcels unless they have money or something. Even then obviously they don't really want to fuck them they just want to use them

It depends. Prettyboys don't last long because their beauty mainly comes from their low body fat, quality of skin, and hair. In essence they hit the wall just like women at around the same time. But masculine men who rely on actual facial bones (large browridge, large jaw, good proportions) will still look good well into their old age.

Height in itself is not attractive, an ugly face can absolutely ruin a tall person. Sure you can ascend and not be an incel for sure, but I'm just saying face is definitely > height.

Height is more important as you may be able to slay as a prettyboy manlet but height gets you respect and normoid bullies will be intimidated by you. Over for rice manlets:cryfeels:

Tbh. Implying chad looses at anything is cope.

doesnt matter tehy will have sex so much they wont care

Chad doesnt look like shit old he still looks like chad just old chad. Gigacope if you think chad cant be distinguished as a chad because of age

Keep coping, people get shorter as they grow older. Face > height, only fakecel faggots will disagree.
Keep coping, people get shorter as they grow older. Face > height, only fakecel faggots will disagree.

Absolute cope. Even when chad is old he is still handsome.

Who cares about which one is better when you're old, your prime is all that matters in life. Good bones will keep you attractive till your 30s atleast, even beyond. Most people don't look bad because of age, they look bad because they have health issues and/or have let themselves go by choice. Tom Felton was always a boneless twink with nw3 and megamind neurocranium, he was haloed by his fame, accent and being dark triad Malfoy in HP.

This. Only men care about height

Giga cope.

Face> Height.

Women would fuck a 5'7 manlet Sean O'Pry over a 6'7 tallfag truecel.

Face is the KING
I would literally trade 2 inches of my height for 1+ PSL face point.

Manlets think height is everything but tall height looks like shit if you have a shitty frame and long neck

Cope. If the chad is lean he will looks good till his 50s.

I've seen it. I realized this guy on facebook looked much better 5 years ago from photos. I thought "hitting 50 really brutalized him". Then I see a photo only 7 months later and he already looks much worse. Turns out it was just gaining weight and growing a beard. He still had chad jaw line and cheekbones at 50 but gained 30 pounds and grew a crappy beard.

Even at 50 when lean he mogged most men. Sharp jaw and cheeks.

You start shrinking as you age lol

You start shrinking as you age lol

I don't think it's much.

But old guys who are really tall, say 6'6 and still have some muscle look pretty badass.

Old pretty boys past age 30 just look like lesbians.

A lot of men ages very well. But foids becomes ugly and more ugly with the passage of time.

I don't think it's much.

But old guys who are really tall, say 6'6 and still have some muscle look pretty badass.

Old pretty boys past age 30 just look like lesbians.
Tallfag cope tbh, but I do agree. Doesn't matter for shit though, old pretty boys slayed jb pussy and they win by default

Justin Bieber is already looking like shit and he still slayed hundreds of jbs, no doubt

Sometimes pretty boys end up still looking good for their age like diacprio or brad pigt

You lose around a whole inch and sometimes even more

Last edited: