Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Height requirement on Tinder

180 is 5'9.

Honestly as far as women go her standards are not that crazy. A lot of women think any man under 6'4 is subhuman.

They're northern European though so these standards are only for white men. They would fuck a 5'4 rapefugee in a heartbeat.

5'11 is 180 cm

Just lol at tinder foids

Attachments

• 7E639461-9054-4EB4-80FE-A505C95A0CDE.png
    7E639461-9054-4EB4-80FE-A505C95A0CDE.png
    808.2 KB · Views: 193
Would a rich, good looking white American guy be able to ascend in Poland?

View attachment 83139

Translation: Swipe right if you are above 180cm or more. And if you are 170cm then DON´T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!

I HATE these bios on these profiles and it´s not like this is a rare occurrence oh no there are sooo many girls who type this in their bios.

Never stood a chance.

Would a rich, good looking white American guy be able to ascend in Poland?

I would imagine that rich good looking white American would be able to ascend in 90% of the countries.

Just more Tinder thots being picky about a man's height, nothing new. I feel bad for you shortcels tbhtbhtbh.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

EDIT: I mean Polish girls are more picky than any other types of thots around the world imo.

Western women are the biggest bitches ever to walk the earth, what else is new?

Its always mediocre and ugly foids who pull this shit as well. her snaggletooth having ass is so entitled. I bet if a man put "sorry only good teeth for me. if you have ugly ass teeth gtfo" she would flip.
Western women are the biggest bitches ever to walk the earth, what else is new?

Yeah I am 180cm... in my dick

I see it with Finnish women too, they always want a man to be at least 180cm.
I am 180cm and they treat me like shit, I rarely get any likes and they usually ignore my messages
Then LEAVE YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY.

Unless your face is sub4 you are a locationcel at most.

I am nowhere near 180cm nor even 175!!!!

Then LEAVE YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY.

Unless your face is sub4 you are a locationcel at most.
Yeah you know what you are right.. I'll just sell my Nazi gold on the black market and live in South East Asia for the rest of my life. Do you know how stressful it is to move? The costs involved? Possible xenophobia against migrants into x country from y country or vice versa? I mean you are trying to help but at the same time, if you haven't moved country yourself and can actually tell us that moving countries is better and that it grants instant success with women.. I find it hard to believe. Plus if you have no family in an area you have no support so it would mean wage slavery to pay bills and never having a chance to get a woman or homelessness.

View attachment 83139

Translation: Swipe right if you are above 180cm or more. And if you are 170cm then DON´T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!

I HATE these bios on these sluts profiles and it´s not like this is a rare occurrence oh no there are sooo many girls who type this in their bios.
The rule for height should be very simple: IF YOU'RE TALLER THAN HER, YOU'RE TALL ENOUGH.
I mean, how the fuck can a woman, who's shorter than a guy, look up at him and not think he's a giant? HOW?? She's fucking looking UP at him!!
Someone that's just slightly taller than me is a tall person in my eyes. So, how the fuck can foids think a guy who's taller than them is "short"?? It makes no sense.

Last edited:
The rule for height should be very simple: IF YOU'RE TALLER THAN HER, YOU'RE TALL ENOUGH.
You are wrong you have to be taller than the girl when she is wearing heels preferably a head taller than her when she is wearing heels.

You are wrong you have to be taller than the girl when she is wearing heels preferably a head taller than her when she is wearing heels.
But, I'm taller than most foids even with heels! WTF? They should worship me as a giant!

They might as well be up front about it tbh.

tinder = a supermarket for women = they buy what they love

google.com how to commit suicide

Yeah you know what you are right.. I'll just sell my Nazi gold on the black market and live in South East Asia for the rest of my life. Do you know how stressful it is to move? The costs involved? Possible xenophobia against migrants into x country from y country or vice versa? I mean you are trying to help but at the same time, if you haven't moved country yourself and can actually tell us that moving countries is better and that it grants instant success with women.. I find it hard to believe. Plus if you have no family in an area you have no support so it would mean wage slavery to pay bills and never having a chance to get a woman or homelessness.
This is a forum for angsty 14 year olds, just roll with the nonsense.

Yeah you know what you are right.. I'll just sell my Nazi gold on the black market and live in South East Asia for the rest of my life. Do you know how stressful it is to move? The costs involved? Possible xenophobia against migrants into x country from y country or vice versa? I mean you are trying to help but at the same time, if you haven't moved country yourself and can actually tell us that moving countries is better and that it grants instant success with women.. I find it hard to believe.
Im brazilian and black, friend. I cant runt JBW or Just go to the third world game :)

suicidefuel
give me the rope
i hope that bitch die soon

180 is 5'9.

Honestly as far as women go her standards are not that crazy. A lot of women think any man under 6'4 is subhuman.

They're northern European though so these standards are only for white men. They would fuck a 5'4 rapefugee in a heartbeat.
180 is 5'11 lmao, are you tarded?

6'3 = 190
6'1 = 185
5'11 = 180
5'9 = 175
5'7 = 170

Last edited:
Argh I hate these profiles, I bet she's only 5'4 herself bit still demands 6 foot plus :feelsree:

so many fucking requirments they need you to have. they truly are insane parasites.

180 (5'11) is not that bad tbh and I say that as someone who is shorter than that.
To be fair to the dumb sluts there is probably alot more reasons why you can't fuck stacy than beyond "you are too short for this ride"
when I see height requirements I don't care because the bitch wouldn't fuck me anyway she's got other requirements such as a 1,500 a month apartment plus spending money for her dumb whore ass.

height is cope. I see a lot of short guys with decent looking gfs. Face is much, much more important than height.

it´s a sellers market.

It´s like one company has a monopoly on food, but instead of giving it to starving people they give it to obese people who throw away food daily because they have so much.

Norway is the worst country on earth for Straight White Men. Not Kidding, the whore culture in this country make Soddom and Gomorra look like a Tibetan monastery. Do not believe the normie globalist bullshit about "Norway is happy lol"
I take my statement back. I guess Germany and Sweden are worse. But there is a common saying here that Norway is 20 years behind Sweden socially.

comment_EudKzD1qFI8z4z2vHRkbo5WChYvxx1E4.jpg

Translation: to be a man means to be at least 185 cm tall....
comment_LJFAe6IPv71dkn4Tm54TK4sxx550Vxwh.jpg

comment_3iVjyBC0xXCeXD49TZoTSXVtWDwV7o6q.jpg

Translation:minimum 180 cm but the higher the better
comment_jcXcu0cAdck4gYBac5Bzg40c1Lz7yhhc.jpg

Translation: I 173cm, you 185+cm
comment_dhlS6E7JPLXE6KYYtURhXD2QM9eIsBek.jpg

Translation:if you want to write something, write your height
comment_mDPbYZlGN9Nn8gri5W28rVAiCoJqnRFU.jpg

Translation:if you are under 185cm, do not write to me
comment_RZLheUu3n1S6VzooAHJBmOJw9a46PePY.jpg

Translation: 1. do not be a "manlet/short guy"
2.yes you have to be in a relationship with me
3.seriously, do not be a "manlet/short guy"

They must all be slaughtered.
Just lol at tinder foids
Looks like a pile of bones. That ride would collapse.