Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Height requirement on Tinder

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★

Translation: Swipe right if you are above 180cm or more. And if you are 170cm then DON´T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!

I HATE these bios on these sluts profiles and it´s not like this is a rare occurrence oh no there are sooo many girls who type this in their bios.

180 (5'11) is not that bad tbh and I say that as someone who is shorter than that.

Every queen deserves her personal slave that is tall stop oppressing them

I see it with Finnish women too, they always want a man to be at least 180cm.
I am 180cm and they treat me like shit, I rarely get any likes and they usually ignore my messages

it´s a sellers market.

It´s like one company has a monopoly on food, but instead of giving it to starving people they give it to obese people who throw away food daily because they have so much.

180 (5'11) is not that bad tbh and I say that as someone who is shorter than that.
What the hell do you mean "not that bad" I am 170cm so how isn´t this that bad for me that girls are like this??

What I always notice about this is how they go batshit crazy about the height BY TYPING IN CAPS AND EXCLAMATIONS!!! YES MOST OF US DON'T CARE ABOUT HEIGHT TEEEEHEEE BUT I'LL MAKE SURE YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE AND AVOID EVERYONE THAT'S NOT CHAD!!

Also her looksmatch is rotting below a bridge as a corpse

Her smile pisses me off. Would punch tbh.
C4487B58 2B9C 442E A39E 0CC862ED55E0

What the hell do you mean "not that bad" I am 170cm so how isn´t this that bad for me that girls are like this??
she looks quite tall herself tbh, it's worse when short girls do it

It´s like one company has a monopoly on food, but instead of giving it to starving people they give it to obese people who throw away food daily because they have so much.
very high iq metaphor.

if you are below 180cm you should immediately migrate away from north and central Europe.
even foids here will heightmog you.
locationmax now.

she looks quite tall herself tbh, it's worse when short girls do it
But I really never cared about height I am 170cm and I could easily be with a girl that was 190cm I know a lot of you guys couldn´t but I REALLY don´t care about height that is what makes me so angry about this shit!

What I always notice about this is how they go batshit crazy about the height BY TYPING IN CAPS AND EXCLAMATIONS!!! YES MOST OF US DON'T CARE ABOUT HEIGHT TEEEEHEEE BUT I'LL MAKE SURE YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE AND AVOID EVERYONE THAT'S NOT CHAD!!

Exactly that makes it so much worse she types in caps and exclamation marks like it´s a sick crime to be 170cm tall that line was directed directly to me!

dat feel when it's 2019 and your incel bros haven't worked out that you need to liemax and then guilttripmax

JUST FUCKING LIE.

I literally just fucking lie to girls now and they are nearly always either too dumb to notice or they're too weak to say anything.

ifsome bitch said to me "no barry you're only 176cm not 180cm" and I'd just say "Yeah well you're fucking fat"

Translation: Swipe right if you are above 180cm or more. And if you are 170cm then DON´T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!

I HATE these bios on these sluts profiles and it´s not like this is a rare occurrence oh no there are sooo many girls who type this in their bios.

They just want to make sure they are not being contacted by anyone with a bad personality. :feelsree:

And all they preach REAL LOVE exists.
This shit is a fucking joke.

I see it with Finnish women too, they always want a man to be at least 180cm.

Same with German women. I have seen so many profiles saying: "Not below 1.80." or "I know I am fat but you shouldn't be. I am not attracted to that."

I have written with some women and they asked me about my job and then blocked me when they learned I was studying.

Or you are finally having a decent conversation with a woman and suddenly she tells you: "Sorry I met another guy."

But at least European women are mostly relatively blackpilled. I.e. most will admit that it's over for you if you are below 1.80 or that it is over when you are fat or that you will eventually be divorce raped anyway. Most women I met in real life will openly admit that.

dat feel when it's 2019 and your incel bros haven't worked out that you need to liemax and then guilttripmax

JUST FUCKING LIE.

I literally just fucking lie to girls now and they are nearly always either too dumb to notice or they're too weak to say anything.

ifsome bitch said to me "no barry you're only 176cm not 180cm" and I'd just say "Yeah well you're fucking fat"
Plus if you wear lifts you can easily add 10 cm to your height.

Let's say you're 177cm then you wear 5cm shoelifts and then add up another 5 cm
Now you have frauded 10 cm of height

She's so goddamn ugly. If she was a 10/10 I would understand but she should be happy if a chadlite looks at her

180 cm is the height requirement for life:feelsrope:

She's so goddamn ugly. If she was a 10/10 I would understand but she should be happy if a chadlite looks at her

Yeah when I was still doing online dating I always contacted foids that were absolutely average or below average and they would never respond back. They are waiting for Chad. They will never settle for their looksmatch. It is utterly ridiculous.

comment_EudKzD1qFI8z4z2vHRkbo5WChYvxx1E4.jpg

Translation: to be a man means to be at least 185 cm tall....
comment_LJFAe6IPv71dkn4Tm54TK4sxx550Vxwh.jpg

comment_3iVjyBC0xXCeXD49TZoTSXVtWDwV7o6q.jpg

Translation:minimum 180 cm but the higher the better
comment_jcXcu0cAdck4gYBac5Bzg40c1Lz7yhhc.jpg

Translation: I 173cm, you 185+cm
comment_dhlS6E7JPLXE6KYYtURhXD2QM9eIsBek.jpg

Translation:if you want to write something, write your height
comment_mDPbYZlGN9Nn8gri5W28rVAiCoJqnRFU.jpg

Translation:if you are under 185cm, do not write to me
comment_RZLheUu3n1S6VzooAHJBmOJw9a46PePY.jpg

Translation: 1. do not be a "manlet/short guy"
2.yes you have to be in a relationship with me
3.seriously, do not be a "manlet/short guy"

Ho-land

Haven't you noticed their great personalities?

It seems these girls will change the world...

Thanks! This is a great contribution to this thread.

View attachment 83139

I actually think most tinder sluts have these.

i meet the height req but not the face requirement....

it´s a sellers market.

Plus if you wear lifts you can easily add 10 cm to your height.

Let's say you're 177cm then you wear 5cm shoelifts and then add up another 5 cm
Now you have frauded 10 cm of height

I don't know that you can height fraud 10cm. it would hurt like fuck on your ankles.

I managed to go from just under 5'10 to 6ft with lifts though and nobody notices at all. add in most guys are height frauding and 5'9 is easily 6ft if you use 5cm lifts, which are comfortable enough.

I'm 176cm and I can get to 180cm with lifts and hair etc.

I tell girls this: "I'm technically 5'11 but in shoes I'm 6ft and besides, everyone rounds up" and no girls have said shit to me about it

it´s a sellers market.

Well said my friend, Tinder is designed for females and chads, other males are out of the equation. Why would you choose to eat a raw insect when you're hungry over a delicious lobster meal? No reason to have to endure the pain and have to look at a short male when you can have a tall and attractive one, the females choose there chads and they have PLENTY of food to choose from.
Thanks! This is a great contribution to this thread.
May I ask where you live?

Oh cool, I'm taller than that... wait, I'm ugly, nvm.

Seriously living in Poland is suifuel sometimes. In west maybe I could get at least some ethnic female or moneymaxx to try my luck in SEA. The worst is that whole country is fucking cucked "oh polish women so good, best in the world, prettiest and just best best best" meanwhile every nonpolish female I ever met was at least somewhat nice to me.

lol her looksmatch posting on this forum and coping with alt rightism
lol her looksmatch posting on this forum and coping with alt rightism

Women calculate their height with heels, so for manlets like me it’s truly and definitely over.

Being a 178cm manlet is fucking horrible. I bet that sub170cm manlets are suicidal all day long.

Women are the more empathetic gender...but only for Chads

Women calculate their height with heels, so for manlets like me it’s truly and definitely over.
so true, its not enough to be taller than her, you need to be noticeably taller than her when she's wearing 4? inch heels. You need to be 8 to 10 inches taller than her at least,

Her looksmatch roped 5 years ago...

She has a toxic femininity.

Tinder might as well just be honest and ban men under 6’0

it´s a sellers market.

just be tall bro :soy:

Toxic femininity, but no-one seens to care.

Sounds about right.

180 is 5'9.

Honestly as far as women go her standards are not that crazy. A lot of women think any man under 6'4 is subhuman.

They're northern European though so these standards are only for white men. They would fuck a 5'4 rapefugee in a heartbeat.

Last edited: