Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion “He just sat around waiting for people to talk to him”

• Thread starter La Grande Infamie
  • Start date
La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

Weinen In Der Sonne
★★★★
Apparently this quote was from someone attending the same college as Elliot Rodger. Was this ever verified as true? Or is it just something that the normies accepted as true with little to no evidence?

Possible, he was autistic and that's something autists do. But Isla Vista is also a Chad town and chances are he was getting left out of groups too and ignored.

ER had the mind of a foid inside a man's body. if ER was alive today he would become a tranny

What is wrong with that? He was not obligated to start discussion with them.
Idk. I guess their logic is “if he was so lonely he should’ve gone and started conversations with people! :soy:

I’m not sure if trying to talk to a woman was as much of a risk in 2013/2014 as it is now, but if it was, then I would get his apprehension to start a conversation with anyone whilst also being lonely as fuck. That is, if this is even true

mentalcel, 5'6, bluepilled as shit, no bone, it was over for him.
If he was more like some movie psycho (think Cal Gabriel, foids love that fucking character now) I feel like he could’ve gotten laid

If he was more like some movie psycho (think Cal Gabriel, foids love that fucking character now) I feel like he could’ve gotten laid
maybe an asian becky, but never the stacies he wanted. (standardcel)

mentalcel, 5'6, bluepilled as shit, no bone, it was over for him.
He was 5ft 9 which probably wasn't that all short at the time given he wasn't in Europe.

>5’9
He was not fucking 5’9. No goddamn way.

According to google he was.

that's what happens when you don't have any friends, lol.

and for the record, if people did talk to him, it was probably shit tier "omg why don't you talk :( are you sad :( are you crying :(" approaches

idk, he was just fucked overall, obviously he wasn't goodlooking and not cool enough for Isla Vista rich kids

that's what happens when you don't have any friends, lol.

and for the record, if people did talk to him, it was probably shit tier "omg why don't you talk :( are you sad :( are you crying :(" approaches

idk, he was just fucked overall, obviously he wasn't goodlooking and not cool enough for Isla Vista rich kids
truly ovER

Found some old college group pictures of him, he's a framcel.

View attachment 1129891
According to google he was.

this fighting over whether it was his height or facial traits reminds me of all the boomers that cropped up in 2014, making videos on what ER "needed to do"

bros, the simple fact that he made it to 22 as a virgin, in itself, was a gigantic problem both for him and for everyone else, especially women, literally just that is enough. lmao. tie the lack of good friends to that if you must, but that's it.

that's the way life works for men, your failures compound as time goes on and you do not get "rescued" at any point, eventually it all ends in disaster.

He looks so out of place and uncomfortable, poor dude
He's got that too young to be hanging out with the group look or like he's only been invited out because it's the first week and people haven't had time to form preferred groups yet.

this fighting over whether it was his height or facial traits reminds me of all the boomers that cropped up in 2014, making videos on what ER "needed to do"

bros, the simple fact that he made it to 22 as a virgin, in itself, was a gigantic problem both for him and for everyone else, especially women, literally just that is enough. lmao. tie the lack of good friends to that if you must, but that's it.

that's the way life works for men, your failures compound as time goes on and you do not get "rescued" at any point, eventually it all ends in disaster.
I remember hearing how shocked he was in his manifesto over the fact people his age were having sex for years at that point and he couldn't process it.

I remember hearing how shocked he was in his manifesto over the fact people his age were having sex for years at that point and he couldn't process it.
yeah, losers grow up in a completely different world, i know that feel

I can’t fucking process it either. There are literal twelve year boys that get more play than me, and I’m legally old enough to vote.

Apparently this quote was from someone attending the same college as Elliot Rodger.
id believe it because at uni unironically the only times i'd have talked to foids (or anyone) was doing just that (not really deliberately but just being really early to class), waiting at college is a good icebreaker esp if ur in the same class, tho im talking about literally one time this actually happened and i blew it because i info dumped like a sperg also her friends showed up who were male.
id be too high inhib to be seen waiting for no reason like that just to talk to people, i did that one time 4 years ago by showing up to a club event first semester and sat there pretending to be on my phone then left after 15-20 minutes because it was too painful since naturally everyone already knew each other/bought a friend (wasted $5 for club membership). uni is brvtal like that and someone being able to point it out like in what you said would be immediate sudokufuel

This is the mindset of most foids when it comes to dating

Apparently this quote was from someone attending the same college as Elliot Rodger. Was this ever verified as true? Or is it just something that the normies accepted as true with little to no evidence?
Fake
Fucking I try talking to people but I’m Incel because capitalism

a poetic tragedy. Ans so it was.

He describes attempting to socialize with people by going to parties and shit in detail in his manifesto

We don't know, since his manifesto is not an exhaustive account of his life. talking to normies + foids is inherently boring and forgettable

but the few accounts he gives of conversations with peers (eg. in class) shows that he was generally talked past, ignored and treated like shit

this is because he was not normie, and was a supreme gentleman too exalted to mingle with commoners

but in any case if that's his experience of conversations, he's not going to start more just to get shat on. he probably learned that starting conversation cold isn't worthwhile if you are a social outcast and nobody wants to talk to you

normies judge you in seconds. if you're unwelcome, you learn that you're unwelcome. if you're welcome, people will talk to you anyway. he tried to get status symbols, etc., just to get his foot in that door, but he never got that far due to prejudiced normies. trying to force things further is counter-productive

Last edited:
Possible, he was autistic and that's something autists do. But Isla Vista is also a Chad town and chances are he was getting left out of groups too and ignored.
Yea it was true lots of eyewtinesses also he dressed good and expected stacey to come to him

Just Do 1000 Approaches, Elliot bro :soy:

1000 was just the start, keep doing it until you're arrested successful bro :soy:

True or not I don't even see the point of the complaint.

- He was diagonosed autistic and likely had no idea when or how to open social dialogues.

- Does anything about Eliiot Rodger tell normies that he had a likable personality which would get him embraced by the public if he approached them? He was hated on incel forums, let alone in real life.

- This is literally what 90% of foids do but nobody says anything about that.

Just more "he didn't do X" nonsense when X wouldn't have fucking accomplished anything.

Many old dudes used to go sit around spots and drink coffee all day and would gladly talk to anyone... Most of them are ded now. );