Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

having sex doesn't matter, sexual validation doesn't matter either

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
Both are superficial and aren't rewarding in the long run. The only thing that makes people truly happy is socializing. Being a Chad and having women lust over your cock would get boring if you were still a shy aspie (you probably wouldn't be but my point still stays). Depression=not socializing enough. Talking is EVERYTHING. If you have autism/social anxiety/so ugly that people don't want to be around you, you are completely and utterly fucked. You will know no happiness. Being NT and having a healthy social life is the key to this world.

Both are superficial and aren't rewarding in the long run. The only thing that makes people truly happy is socializing. Being a Chad and having women lust over your cock would get boring if you were still a shy aspie (you probably wouldn't be but my point still stays). Depression=not socializing enough. Talking is EVERYTHING. If you have autism/social anxiety/so ugly that people don't want to be around you, you are completely and utterly fucked. You will know no happiness. Being NT and having a healthy social life is the key to this world.
Spoken like a true fakecel. Autistic chad has a better life than any one us combined.

literally just masturbate and use gay tinder for validation
You are a retard if you think masturbation is the same as warm intimate sex. Gays on tinder would reject most of us anyhow. Fuck off fakecel

You are a retard if you think masturbation is the same as warm intimate sex. Gays on tinder would reject most of us anyhow. Fuck off fakecel
No they wouldn't. Did you see the pig woman experiment? Gay men are no different.

Sorry but no, the only thing I lack in life in order to be happy is sex and love.

If I would have that my life would be perfect, I hate NTs and having a "healthy social life is cancer". SHUT THE FUCK FUCKING FAILED EXTROVERT!

Jokercope

I talk all day at work and it sucks ass.

Pretty sure most people hate it.

JFL

Basically just a disguised "Personality and Confidence gets the ladies:bluepill::soy:" thread

Bro

Foids are relatively nihilistic when it comes to Chads in the sense that they do not care about what Chad does, if he truly is a good or bad person, as long as if he looks good
also the thing that really marks your ascension is you being in a romantic relationship with a foid

but that wont ever happen with incels, only with fakecels

Asperger's and autism is undoubtedly one of the worst conditions a person can ever be born with. I have lived with extreme ugliness (deformity tier ugly) before surgeries and it is awful but in many ways, I was still normal. Just an ugly guy that no one wanted to fuck. But still normal. I could have friends. I could joke with them or my family etc.

An autist can't have that. Can an autist ever have a truly close relationship with someone? I don't know.

@imbored21 you're not alone for feeling suicidal over autism.

According to that thread, autists have 10 times as many suicidal thoughts as normal people. They have 7.5x the chance of dying from suicide.

Autism is undeniably a hell to be born into. If it's any consolation, you don't deserve it. You're not a bad person. You haven't done anything wrong. A small part of your brain that was meant to interpret emotions and expressions didn't develop properly, and now you lack that piece that everyone else has.

Society has offered almost nothing in terms of solutions or help to autistic men. Autistic men are bullied mercilessly growing up:

https://incels.is/threads/69-of-kids-with-aspergers-get-bullied-autismpill.65701/

But at the end of the day, I would contradict your perspective that socializing is everything. I can still talk to people and socialize normally. But I have also been at least mildly suicidal on/off for most of my adult life. If not for antidepressants or St. John's Wort I certainly couldn't have kept functioning and maybe I would have done it. I don't know.

I think that life is hard for a man when you are born with anything missing. Life is unforgiving for men. Women can have almost any defect and someone will still love them. But that is not always true for men. It is very easy for men to fall through the cracks. No one is looking to save us.

For me, many days I would be happiest not to have to talk to or socialize with anyone. The thing you want most is to be able to socialize. The thing I want most is a perfectly normal average face. You see normal people talking day to day and wonder how they do it. I see perfectly symmetrical well developed faces and wonder how that can be so effortless.

I think we will always want what we don't have and what is missing from our lives. The only solutions I know of are the ones I talked about here:

None of this is fair. It's just random chance and we got dealt the variety of bad cards. Keep your head up and don't let them get you down more than they have to.

Socializing makes me sick.

Sorry but no, the only thing I lack in life in order to be happy is sex and love.

If I would have that my life would be perfect, I hate NTs and having a "healthy social life is cancer". SHUT THE FUCK FUCKING FAILED EXTROVERT!
agreed

Massive gigacope. You know that if your really wanted to, you could create your own socialization? I've been isolated for the better part of a decade, the only person I see regularly is my mother and I go days without saying anything to her, I haven't tried to socialize with anything resembling friends or acquaintances since 2012-2013, and I have diagnosed AvPD, trust me. But creating you own sexual experiences? Well that's not so simple, sure you can fap, but that's not the same thing, and not entirely what I mean.

Disagree. I can actually make friends (although I don't make efforts to keep them) but its so pointless because I can't get a gf. It's fun to hang around and do things... but I need a connection with a WOMAN.

ITS FUCKING OVER

Vegeta what does the scouter say about the coping level?
Itsover1000

yep being nt is huge part of happy life,but you also need to be at least average in looks.being 6/10 or more in looks and also nt/social is where life begins

What if you want

Some nice friends

A nice girlfriend to do stuff you’d normally do with friends but also make out with, have sex with and cuddle

Looking and being treated as superior to other men is the key to happiness, face is everything. Everything else is cope.