Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having a oneitis is cucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Every women has had a dick in their vagina... I have finally come to terms with this. I will never have a cuckitis again.

every women is a whore

Yes but what can we do? It's not like we chose to have one

Good. We have to get rid of this mindset and instead focus ourselves to become a perfect being.

I know we can't choose but if knowing your oneitis has been fucking and sucking for years doesn't put you off then idk what to say, I can't believe I have been infatuated with women recently.
Good. We have to get rid of this mindset and instead focus ourselves to become a perfect being.
Women are imperfect therefore will not aid us on this goal.

Thank god I was based and never had a oneitis

Look for her flaws and keep in mind she has already been used by many other dicks and mouths.

Damn. Old news

Thank god I was based and never had a oneitis
Very good trait to have, you saved yourself A LOT of grief. You are enlightened.

Its better to have imaginary onetitis

Sometimes you just can’t choose. I’m done with that shit though , I will just suppress the feelings

Remember she’s taking Chad’s cock while you think of her

Sometimes you just can’t choose. I’m done with that shit though , I will just suppress the feelings

Remember she’s taking Chad’s cock while you think of her
Honestly I think I was choosing (I can only speak for myself), I was projecting feelings onto a female and ignoring the black pill for feel good emotions only to feel the pain of not having this female. I think it is semi a choice if black pilled.

EVERY woman is getting fucked

Having a crush is cucking yourself.

Every women has had a dick in their vagina... I have finally come to terms with this. I will never have a cuckitis again.
meets 5'5 brunette becky, alright guys this girl is ma fantasy

Oh yes it is!! I've never had one! Haha

Honestly I think I was choosing (I can only speak for myself), I was projecting feelings onto a female and ignoring the black pill for feel good emotions only to feel the pain of not having this female. I think it is semi a choice if black pilled.
I guess I can agree with that , It’s semi choice if you’re truly blackpilled