Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need total oneitiscuck death NOW !!!!

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I noticed in the last few weeks and months that we have more and more oneitiscucks. Nothing is wrong with having a little crush on a foid, but oneitiscels should get curbstomped upon sight. They focus all their energy and time on one single foid and then cry like a bitch when it doesnt work out as they thought it would.

Yesterday i read this cucked thread https://incels.is/threads/my-new-noodle-oneitis-what-i-have-learned-so-far.610150/#post-14245738

Not only is this nigger completetly delusional and thinks he can ascend with her despite never speaking a word to her, he is obsessed with getting information about her and despite his oneitis being friends with niggers, he is still attracted to her. It cant get more cucked than that.

I once again call out for total oneitiscel death until every oneitiscel lays down 6 foot deep under the soil.

Having a oneitis = :bluepill:

Let em have their fun, the blackpill never fails to collect.

I will kill any oneitiscuck I see in GTA

I only had one oneitis but when i knew she talked to another man other than me, i knew she was a whore. Also heard she went inside a car with a man at 2 am and have a video of her walking to an apartment with a man at 10pm fuck that piss toilet