Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

having a high iq means you exert less energy which means you become lazy

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Temp. Banned
-
Take me for example

Ive never studied or took notes in my life. I lack discipline due to always relying on understanding and memory.

my iq is always increasing

Doesnt using more energy exhaust a person more? For example a jogger gets tired after his jog.

Doesnt using more energy exhaust a person more? For example a jogger gets tired after his jog.
yes so they build discipline

learning times tables from youtube makes u conscientious

Over for highiqcells

Im lazy and low iq :feelsUgh:

Low iq is generally tied to things like laziness/low impulse control and if on top of it you add the mental effort it takes to solve simple math problems then it just becomes unbearable. Some people were made to be losers and i'm one of them. Sorry but if you're a lazy person on the path of becoming a loser you're probably low iq

Low iq is generally tied to things like laziness/low impulse control and if on top of it you add the mental effort it takes to solve simple math problems then it just becomes unbearable. Some people were made to be losers and i'm one of them. Sorry but if you're a lazy person on the path of becoming a loser you're probably low iq
yea very low sucks

100 ppl are conscientious tho

thank god im 138