Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a career or owning a house is a fakecel normie trait

Recluse

Recluse

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 12h 44m
Having a career or being a homeowner are both fakecel traits truecels wageslave at a dead end job and pay rent rent to a jewlord only fakecels own their homes and have careers that’s why I don’t take anybody that’s not either NEET or working a dead end job seriously

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Veteran
★★★
86d 9h 53m
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
101d 17h 38m
Poorcel cope

autistic

autistic

I'm a genuine schizo
★★
4d 17m
shyut the fuck up

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
101d 17h 38m
It’s not cope y’all spoiled rich boys get to LDAR while we gotta wageslave at some garbage job just to come home to nothing
I work but make a lot cause I was blackpilled later in life.

Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Commander
★★★
116d 18h 57m
Having a career or being a homeowner are both fakecel traits truecels wageslave at a dead end job and pay rent rent to a jewlord only fakecels own their homes and have careers that’s why I don’t take anybody that’s not either NEET or working a dead end job seriously
i dont think you can have a career and be a true incel, PEOPLE WILL NOT HIRE YOU FOR A CAREER LIKE JOB THEY WILL THROUGH LOOKISM DENY YOU THE RIGHT (EVEN WITH THE CORRECT QUALIFICATIONS) TO A COMFORTABLE MIDDLE CLASS JOB.

YOU LITERALLY CAN ONLY GET BOTTOM OF THE BARREL JOBS NO ONE ELSE WILL DO, AS THERE IS ZERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COMPETITION ESPECIALLY FROM FOIDS FOR THE ROLE

IF A FOID AND AN INCEL GOES FOR THE SAME JOB ITS GAME OVER, LEAVE TOWN YOU AINT GETTING THAT JOB EVEN IF YOU HAVE 10 DEGREES MORE THAN THE FOID

Praise the Sun

Praise the Sun

Jokercel on his way to Incelhalla
★★
23d 20h 28m
I'm living in a shitty apartment with part of my family and NEETbuxx. It doesn't get more broke than that.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
227d 17h 56m
asocialcel

asocialcel

Recruit
★★
1d 19h 25m
Mount Denali IQ. There's some exceptions like inheritance but yeah

Niggacel

Niggacel

coping abo mentalcel
5d 1h 50m
trucels are homeless and have no job:feelsaww:

-TheRinku127-

-TheRinku127-

Overcel
★★★
44d 23h 20m
Praise the Sun

Praise the Sun

Jokercel on his way to Incelhalla
★★
23d 20h 28m
trucels are homeless and have no job:feelsaww:
I don't think we could survive on the streets with our shitty genetics. Homeless people would mock us if they didn't succumb to drugs.

NoTommERow

NoTommERow

Major
★★★★
18d 23h 58m
Be grateful for what you have