Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a career or owning a house is a fakecel normie trait

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Having a career or being a homeowner are both fakecel traits truecels wageslave at a dead end job and pay rent rent to a jewlord only fakecels own their homes and have careers that’s why I don’t take anybody that’s not either NEET or working a dead end job seriously

It’s not cope y’all spoiled rich boys get to LDAR while we gotta wageslave at some garbage job just to come home to nothing
I work but make a lot cause I was blackpilled later in life.

Having a career or being a homeowner are both fakecel traits truecels wageslave at a dead end job and pay rent rent to a jewlord only fakecels own their homes and have careers that’s why I don’t take anybody that’s not either NEET or working a dead end job seriously
i dont think you can have a career and be a true incel, PEOPLE WILL NOT HIRE YOU FOR A CAREER LIKE JOB THEY WILL THROUGH LOOKISM DENY YOU THE RIGHT (EVEN WITH THE CORRECT QUALIFICATIONS) TO A COMFORTABLE MIDDLE CLASS JOB.

YOU LITERALLY CAN ONLY GET BOTTOM OF THE BARREL JOBS NO ONE ELSE WILL DO, AS THERE IS ZERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COMPETITION ESPECIALLY FROM FOIDS FOR THE ROLE

IF A FOID AND AN INCEL GOES FOR THE SAME JOB ITS GAME OVER, LEAVE TOWN YOU AINT GETTING THAT JOB EVEN IF YOU HAVE 10 DEGREES MORE THAN THE FOID

I'm living in a shitty apartment with part of my family and NEETbuxx. It doesn't get more broke than that.

Mount Denali IQ. There's some exceptions like inheritance but yeah

trucels are homeless and have no job:feelsaww:

trucels are homeless and have no job:feelsaww:
I don't think we could survive on the streets with our shitty genetics. Homeless people would mock us if they didn't succumb to drugs.

Be grateful for what you have

truecels actually never post here and are starving to death right now

I'm considering buying a cheap house because I want to cope in peace without dealing with my mother. Being incel does not mean being completely dysfunctional.