Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

have you noticed how fast tallfags get promoted ?

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
on work places, tallfags, no matter how incompetent or how bad of a job they do, get promoted and a raise in salary
very fast.

think how many times have you seen tallfag managers or supervisors versus how many tallfags do minimum wage jobs

there is no wonder why so many services suck. because they and more specifically HR foids favor looks over capability
:feelsree:

I’m NEET however I don’t see a lot of manlet managers when I go to restaurants and retail stores the manager is usually 5’10 or taller

Tallfags and foids have risen up the corporate ladder even though they have -5 IQ and do 20% of the work that I or my other co workers did

Only tallfags are considered men.

Im so jealous of NEETmaxxers

It is like this everywhere. Light skin, taller, light colored eyes = easy mode.

Tbh it's just attractive people in general. Having a good genes does wonders in todays looks obsessed society

Daily reminder that my tall fag ban post was deleted by one of the mods

tallfags live on easy mode

Promoted my 5'9" assdddd$dddcfx

Math is racist!

on work places, tallfags, no matter how incompetent or how bad of a job they do, get promoted and a raise in salary
very fast.

think how many times have you seen tallfag managers or supervisors versus how many tallfags do minimum wage jobs

there is no wonder why so many services suck. because they and more specifically HR foids favor looks over capability

very fast.

In his 2005 bestselling book Blink, Canadian journalist Malcolm Gladwell noted a seemingly bizarre fact about his work with Fortune 500 leaders. “In the U.S. population, about 14.5 percent of all men are six feet or taller. Among CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, that number is 58 percent. Even more striking, in the general American population, 3.9 percent of adult men are six foot two or taller. Among my CEO sample, almost a third were six foot two or taller.”

Really wish bin laden would've flown planes into all the tallfags.

Attractive people have it easier? No way

Running over a foid on his way to Mcdonalds hana
gigabased :feelskek: :feelskek:
200 6

HR is female department, need I say more?