Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Hating foids" is a cope and a lie. It is part of a long list of Incels' self-defeating behaviors

Hating women or not life will never get better

i hate what they stand for, i hate that my restrictions stop me froming having one. i feel hatred and rage when looking at cute girls my age. it's a lot easier to say i hate women because i hate almost everything related to them, and most of them on a personal level.

I said it before. I dont hate whamen. I hate blue pill cucks and simps. With a passion. Its them that enable foids worst behavior.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Yeah that's retard logic, one should always blame the attacker not the person who "enables" them, seriously think about what that even means, its really presumptuous, because what you are actually say is X group is SUPPOSED TO force Y group to "behave", when Y group should have to choose to "behave" on their own

The great irony is guys like you don't realize that you are fundamentally NO DIFFERENT than the "blue pill cucks and simps" you claim to hate, all you guys do is infantalize women and strip any blame from their actions, that is 100% a blue pilled simp mindset

There is no such thing as "enabling" when it comes to women, in a world where women have rights and privileges, their actions are 100% their own and they are 100% accountable

At this point I'm pretty sure @K9Otaku is a woman, they literally can't resist making these kinds of insults, and they don't understand that insults like this "come out of nowhere" so its a dead giveaway

No man speaking about a topic like this just randomly decides - "You know what, I'll insult his dick size and try and emasculate him"

That is completely random

Knowing this forum it'll take like half a year for her to be banned though JFL
Probably some fat femcel whore who got tired of her echo chamber discussions with other femcels and soys, came here for a "challenge" and finally broke in this thread after getting mocked in every single thread she's ever made.

At this point I'm pretty sure @K9Otaku is a woman, they literally can't resist making these kinds of insults, and they don't understand that insults like this "come out of nowhere" so its a dead giveaway

No man speaking about a topic like this just randomly decides - "You know what, I'll insult his dick size and try and emasculate him"

That is completely random

Knowing this forum it'll take like half a year for her to be banned though JFL
She deleted the comment, she let it slip @Master

Everything you said in this thread I disagree with but I had no problem with it

But when you start throwing around normie tier insults like this you start to look really suspicious and like someone that should be banned

How the hell does anything he just said indicate having a "micropenis", you are sounding a lot like a woman right now, because that's the kind of insults women use, we could be arguing about something in physics and women will immediately go to insulting your masculinity with relation to sex

"You can't get laid"
"Your dick must be small"
Etc

You need to ease up there or your ban will be soon to come, don't let the larp mask fall off so easily
Sorry about that. I guess I went too far.

I just wanted to emphasize that the "tough guy" act was incompatible with being an Incel (subhuman, beta, etc...) and therefore fake.

Lastly, when it comes to hating women, there really isn't any reason to stop hating women, of course it depends on what hate means to someone, to me every person that I have truly hated I became INDIFFERENT to their existence, as in I don't care what does or doesn't happen to them so long as it doesn't impact my life
Here, I think you are stretching the meaning of "hate" beyond its generally accepted scope. Normally, "hate" means "wishing harm and intending to do harm if possible"

That is how my hatred is for women, so I don't see any reason to not hate them

There is such a thing as "irrational hate"

For example there are incels here who will refuse to pay for sex because they "hate" women whilst ironically making the contradictory complaint of not being able to have sex, that's irrational hate, that's hate which is making you think in an illogical way, the kind of hate that makes you "cut your nose off to spite your face"

My hatred is rational, I know how I have been treated by most women, and I know how most women view me

To me it makes perfect sense to pay a woman for sex, because that is the truest form of objectification, and based on where you are paying for sex you are pretty much robbing these women because its dirt cheap (e.g. SEA or EE)

You'll notice that a lot of incels that CLAIM they "hate" women ironically say they couldn't enjoy paid for sex especially if they see a look of disgust on the woman's face

For me its the opposite, I'm indifferent to women and their plight, I only care about my own pleasure, and based on how I've been treated by them, a look of disgust from a whore would be more gratifying to me, so I'd enjoy the sex more

When you think about it, their hate doesn't make sense, because if they actually hated women, wouldn't a look of disgust feel like some kind of "revenge", wouldn't you enjoy it more?

It stands to reason that these men are lying to themselves and they actually care deeply about women, and their claim of hatred is just a coping mechanism. Men like this likely haven't had many negative experiences with women, they are they guys who "had a oneitis" and approached like 3 to 5 women and then stopped.

Though quantity is not required but also "quality", if a boy was embarrassed by a stacey who was "pretending to like him" and then outed him publicly for "thinking he had a chance", he would definitely hate and distrust women from now on, and I wouldn't blame him. Luckily I've never had anything like that happen to me, my "persecution" by the female collective was more "quantity" than "quality"

Hatred can be rational, and your entire argument is pretty much irrational because its like you are saying - "there's no reason one should keep hating women"
Like Christians (I am not one), I am saying "hate the sin, not the sinner"

I hate women's behavior, not them as women.

Hating women's essence makes no sense imo because it means you hate their instincts. Our own male instincts are a mirror image of female instincts. They have the potential to lead to despicable behavior just as much as women (criminality, Nazism). What I am saying over and over again, but no one seems to notice, is that we should hate the root of female misbehavior, i.e. culture. It is our present culture that turns female instincts into this nightmare we have to live in.

What if that hatred benefits your existence?, isn't that an objective reason to keep hating women?
I do not think that is the case. Hatred (in the usual sense of the word) leads either to crime, which is not beneficial obviously, or to depression if it is impotent hatred (which it is 99.99% of the time). Depression leads to suicide, also not beneficial unless you have a warped "I am better off dead" mentality.

The hatred I have for women comes from experiences, and we all learn from our experiences, they form our world view, and that's a good thing, one should learn from their mistakes, and if your experiences have shown you that it is a mistake to see women as individuals that "care about you" then one should operate based on those experiences, there's no reason for someone to artificially force themselves to "one day" stop hating women when that hatred has led to rational life choices that have benefited their existence

The black pill and my "hatred" (indifference) of women has led me on a path that so far has been very productive

I went from being a jobless, virgin with crappy social skills and no wealth building knowledge and skills, to a guy who has been promoted and given raises, lost his virginity by paying for sex (stopped thinking of women "as people" but instead as "an outlet"), has decent social skills from all the jobs he's worked and women he's interacted with and is probably on their path to becoming wealthy

All of that was because of the black pill and hatred, it was only when I discovered the black pill and accepted how women and society saw me, that I started making objective, "cold" and calculated life decisions. Before that I was just some hopeless blue pilled idiot who was "trying to be nice", the kind of guy who would tell himself "not to hate"

So your entire thread just sounds ridiculous to me, if you have a strategy that is working you should never abandon it unless it stops, and my strategy and mindset for life is definitely working right now, there's no reason to change, there's no reason to "stop hating"

When the world changes I will, because that's what I did the first time around. My world/reality changed when the black pill was revealed to me, when the truth was revealed to me, and it hasn't been disproved yet, so when the world changes again and the black pill is proven false, I'll change my perspective again (but we both know that change is never going to happen lol, the black pill is an unchanging fact of reality that is hidden from all men because it would cause widespread anarchy)

What you need to do is differentiate between the incels that hate irrationally and those that don't, there's a huge difference in life choices and perspective between these two groups

Most that I've spoken to with "irrational hate" are the LDAR type, all they plan to do is come online everyday and rage at the existence of women and attractive men, they have no path in life, they have no goal other than to just keep existing (and many of them are just lying to themselves about their hatred for women)

The incels who I have spoken to with "rational hate" treat their hatred of more of "an understanding of women", its really more like distrust and indifference than just "pure hatred", and these men all have goals, are wealthmaxxing or wealthy already, etc. They see women as an outlet for sexual urges, not an enemy to obsess over and complain about for years online

TO ME WOMEN ARE LIKE FIRE

FIRE "WANTS" TO BURN ME, BUT FIRE IS USEFUL FOR THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO DO (LIKE COOKING)

SO I MERELY NEED TO FIND A MEANS TO CONTROL THE FIRE SO THAT I CAN GET THE USE I WANT OUT OF ITS EXISTENCE

THERE'S NO REASON FOR ME TO LIKE FIRE BECAUSE I USE IT TO DO SOMETHING I LIKE

ESPECIALLY BECAUSE I KNOW IT "WANTS" TO BURN ME

TO TRY AND FORGET OR IGNORE MY DISTRUST AND NEGATIVE FEELINGS TOWARDS FIRE, THAT ONLY EXIST BASED ON FIRE'S INCLINATION TO BURN ME, WOULD BE LIKE ME DELUDING MYSELF INTO THINKING I'M "SAFE"
I think you have evolved since the thread I quoted at the beginning of the OP, probably because you got older and more successful in the world.

In order to hide the fact that you have changed (to yourself, maybe), you have stretched the meaning of "hatred" to include your present attitude towards women.

You do not "hate" women now. An honest assessment of your attitude is that you have a negative opinion of women (also my opinion) based on experience and as a result do not fall for their manipulative tactics.

This is clearly expressed here and I agree with it:
FIRE "WANTS" TO BURN ME, BUT FIRE IS USEFUL FOR THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO DO (LIKE COOKING)

SO I MERELY NEED TO FIND A MEANS TO CONTROL THE FIRE SO THAT I CAN GET THE USE I WANT OUT OF ITS EXISTENCE

That is perfectly reasonable.

Now, what if you scaled up this point of view to the level of the whole society and replace the word "fire" with "instinct"?

What you get if you do that is what every civilization does: put control mechanisms on top of our instincts (both male and female) in order to prevent them from "burning" the whole society.

I believe that every human being (including women) can behave reasonably well when under the control of a healthy culture/civilization. Now, our present culture is far from healthy, hence the despicable behavior of women. This is not an excuse. It is a way to identify where the problem really is and point to a possible course of action: change the culture. Of course, this is a very long term goal, beyond the scope of our lifetime. But it is an achievable one and dedicating one's life to it is a way to have "meaning" in one's life. In other word it is a good cope.

I said it before. I dont hate whamen. I hate blue pill cucks and simps. With a passion. Its them that enable foids worst behavior.
Correct

I think you have evolved since the thread I quoted at the beginning of the OP, probably because you got older and more successful in the world.

In order to hide the fact that you have changed (to yourself, maybe), you have stretched the meaning of "hatred" to include your present attitude towards women.

You do not "hate" women now. An honest assessment of your attitude is that you have a negative opinion of women (also my opinion) based on experience and as a result do not fall for their manipulative tactics.

This is clearly expressed here and I agree with it:
No, this is always how I have hated women, I can't trust them, I know they don't like me, and I would like to deal with them on a strictly transactional basis

If I heard a woman screaming in an alleyway at nigh I would not rush to save her, is this more in line with your idea of being "less evolved"

You seem to be misunderstanding, I could be just as brutal and spiteful to women as any of the guys who you think "hate" women, I just don't see a point in "going out of my way" to do so, if an opportunity arises I would gladly take the "less evolved" option in that case

A lot of these guys seem like they are "raging" against women because they still have delusions in the back of their mind of one day "ascending", they still believe that "love" is an actual thing, so they see women as their enemies, I have no such delusions so my hatred isn't as "pronounced", but under the right circumstances I would act out physically in the same way they would

No wrong, women aren't animals, if they are they shouldn't have rights, to strip women of any autonomy and blame is ironically enabling them in another way, that's the irony of your mindset, like I told @Cope or die
Yeah that's retard logic, one should always blame the attacker not the person who "enables" them, seriously think about what that even means, its really presumptuous, because what you are actually say is X group is SUPPOSED TO force Y group to "behave", when Y group should have to choose to "behave" on their own

The great irony is guys like you don't realize that you are fundamentally NO DIFFERENT than the "blue pill cucks and simps" you claim to hate, all you guys do is infantalize women and strip any blame from their actions, that is 100% a blue pilled simp mindset

There is no such thing as "enabling" when it comes to women, in a world where women have rights and privileges, their actions are 100% their own and they are 100% accountable

Last edited:
No, this is always how I have hated women, I can't trust them, I know they don't like me, and I would like to deal with them on a strictly transactional basis
That is not the definition of "hatred"

If I heard a woman screaming in an alleyway at nigh I would not rush to save her, is this more in line with your idea of being "less evolved"
I would do the same.

You seem to be misunderstanding, I could be just as brutal and spiteful to women as any of the guys who you think "hate" women, I just don't see a point in "going out of my way" to do so, if an opportunity arises I would gladly take the "less evolved" option in that case
Can you be more precise? What kind of opportunity exactly?

A lot of these guys seem like they are "raging" against women because they still have delusions in the back of their mind of one day "ascending", they still believe that "love" is an actual thing, so they see women as their enemies,
Yes. Hatred is an inverted version of worship. In that sense, it is still worship

I have no such delusions so my hatred isn't as "pronounced", but under the right circumstances I would act out physically in the same way they would
Again, what circumstances exactly?

No wrong, women aren't animals, if they are they shouldn't have rights, to strip women of any autonomy and blame is ironically enabling them in another way, that's the irony of your mindset, like I told @Cope or die
The drug dealer who gives a gun to an 8 year old to commit murder is more guilty than the kid.

I am not saying women are blameless. I am not saying they have excuses.

What I am saying is that the people who purposefully destroyed all the safeguards against female misbehavior that existed in our culture are even more guilty than women are.

The drug dealer who gives a gun to an 8 year old to commit murder is more guilty than the kid.
So like I said in the quote you should have just read:
The great irony is guys like you don't realize that you are fundamentally NO DIFFERENT than the "blue pill cucks and simps" you claim to hate, all you guys do is INFANTALIZE women and strip any blame from their actions, that is 100% a blue pilled simp mindset
The irony of you using a "women are children" analogy when I literally just said that you guys infantalize them

What I am saying is that the people who purposefully destroyed all the safeguards against female misbehavior that existed in our culture are even more guilty than women are.
To go back to my fire analogy, removing the safe guards from my stove which leads to me getting burned doesn't have anything to do with the fact that fire fucking burns period, your entire argument is basically an "appeal to nature" fallacy, I don't care if its natural that fire burns, there's no reason for me to "excuse" fire (especially because in the case of this analogy fire could actually choose not to burn me lol)

Women unlike fire have consciousness, so if I won't excuse fire, an earthquake or a hurricane from being on my "dislike" list and they aren't even aware, why the fuck would I give women a pass

Guess what males naturally do "in nature", rape, a lot, yet men consciously curb their instincts and desires today (with the help of social indoctrination and laws of course)

"Women do X, that's just how they are" is not an argument

The thing is, women are self aware, women are humans, and that makes everything they are doing MALICIOUS

You idiots don't get it, they are fully aware how hypergamy is impacting men's lives, they are fully aware that they have left a legion of virgins behind in history in their wake, men who would have had wives and children by now who will never see such a future

THEY
SIMPLY
DO
NOT
CARE

Its not that women don't "know any better" and they are just drones blindly following "their programming"

They are completely aware of "their programming" BUT UNLIKE MEN THEY REFUSE TO MAKE ANY SACRIFICES FOR THE SAKE OF CIVILITY

Men have limited themselves in so many ways for the sake of civility and for the sake of women

Women as a collective have made a conscious decision to not reciprocate, ITS THAT SIMPLE

Women are to blame and no one else, its their decision

I've talked about this same thing before and you guys just sound like coping tradcons who don't want to admit that women were FORCED to be the "idealized" example of femininity that we hold in high esteem. What we are seeing today isn't a perversion of "female nature"

ITS WHAT FEMALE NATURE ALWAYS HAS BEEN

ITS WHAT FEMALE NATURE IS WHEN MEN AREN'T FORCING WOMEN TO "BE GOOD"

You are coping hardcore and sound like one of those tradcons that speak of feminism like it "poisoned" women and they were these perfect little daises before big old bad feminism stepped into the picture lol. Reality is they were miserable, they were only "good" because we FORCED THEM TO BE, the women we see today IS WHAT WOMEN REALLY ARE IN THEIR NATURAL STATE WITHOUT ANY PHYSICAL OR SOCIAL BARRINGS TO HOLD THEM BACK.

I always use this analogy when I'm arguing against this bullshit, which I have argued against many times.

Imagine you and you wife are home, I walk into the living room after you leave to get something to eat, I walk up to her, I place a loaded gun next to her on the table and tell her "you know you can shoot him with this right, I mean if you want to and it benefits you", if when I leave and you come back she shoots and kills you, who is to blame?

A. Me
B. Your wife

The next answer will determine if you are coping buffoon.

The answer is obvious though, feminism is the gun, I am <insert X group that made the offer e.g. Jews, illuminati, etc>

I merely presented the gun as an option, its your wife that wanted to use it to begin with. She probably wanted to kill you anyways, she just lacked the tools to do so in a manner that suited her.

Last edited:
@JayGoptri claims to have talked to OP over the phone tho. I'll just assume they're both from IT until proven otherwise :feelshaha:

First off, Sherlock Holmes - why anyone needs to prove anything to you personally is beyond me. You self-righteous prick! [UWSL]And if you followed the last group convo you'd know that the author of the online novel lives somewhere here (India) also. Therefore we talked and K9 brokered it. K9 himself is actually a quieter chap and prefers typing. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Paranoid people have a hard time making sound judgements, and I'm sure you would admit that you are a paranoid chap to the fullest. Many of us are, some for justifiable reasons and others for self serving and baseless reasons, paranoid. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]No women from IT would ever write what we are writing and what we are saying. Most of them can't even construct coherent sentences let alone debate/discuss finer points. [/UWSL]

No, this is always how I have hated women, I can't trust them, I know they don't like me, and I would like to deal with them on a strictly transactional bas

No that is not less evolved considering what times we live in and what we males have been through! Trust me, many of us would do that in most situations because it's just not worth the trouble that will come with it, it's stupid hero syndrome, and who knows what has actually happened between the two. E.g. What the women has done.

I'd happily keep walking in this day and age.

Last edited:
First off, Sherlock Holmes - why anyone needs to prove anything to you personally is beyond me. You self-righteous prick! [UWSL]And if you followed the last group convo you'd know that the author of the online novel lives somewhere here (India) also. Therefore we talked and K9 brokered it. K9 himself is actually a quieter chap and prefers typing. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Paranoid people have a hard time making sound judgements, and I'm sure you would admit that you are a paranoid chap to the fullest. Many of us are, some for justifiable reasons and others for self serving and baseless reasons, paranoid. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]No women from IT would ever write what we are writing and what we are saying. Most of them can't even construct coherent sentences let alone debate/discuss finer points. [/UWSL]

No that is not less evolved considering what times we live in and what we males have been through! Trust me, many of us would do that in most situations because it's just not worth the trouble that will come with it, it's stupid hero syndrome, and who knows what has actually happened between the two. E.g. What the women has done.

I'd happily keep walking in this day and age.
:feelsjuice:

I hate the pedestal they’ve been put on. They’re airheads strutting around like hot shit. Fucking annoying.
And then they have the audacity to still complain. How can you not hate them?

"Hating Ersatz-Chads" is a cope and a lie. It is part of a long list of Incels' self-defeating behaviors.

Instincts are not "good" or "bad" per se, they are just the result of natural evolution to a set of living conditions that we have moved past millennia ago.
I hate the instincts of women.

How don't you realize that IT LOVES the kind of cucked "hatred of women" idiotic outbursts that are so common on this forum?

Each time someone does something like that on here, it makes their day. They can securely think they are on the right side ...

Exposing foids' misbehavior is another matter. That is something they generally hate and keep quiet about.

But idiotic rants about how women are genetically inferior and their nature is bad; that they love.
Too many words, lost reading interest

This is a war dude. Thy hate us and it's not safe for us to not hate them. The time to cease hating can only come after we win the war.

Tldr fakecel.
Yep. Another thread from K9IncelTears. The bluepill infiltrator just can't stop posting garbage. Great job, mods.

This is in part a response to this old thread:

Nobody hates women as such. We all want the intimacy and the tenderness. And of course we want to ascend. Any guy here who would get the chance to fuck a girl would, despite anything they might have said in the past.

It is ok, of course to hate how women behave nowadays. No question about that. Women today, especially young ones, are hypocritical, without morals, deceitful, manipulative, back stabbers, etc, etc. The list is endless.

But saying "Muh, women's nature is bad, always been bad; their genes are evil" is a ridiculous cope.

And in fact it is hypocritical. People who say this sort of thing are generally young idiots who want to act tough. More often than not, this kind of statement is part of an Ersatz Chad routine. It is the most retarded kindergarten-level reaction to feminism. Feminists say "Women good, Women fantastic, Women always right" (which is of course dumb as shit) and then our own little micropenis virtual chadlets reply "Women bad, Women bad, Women bad' just to piss them off, like 5 year-olds annoying girls at recess. Dumber than shit.

Women's behavior, like our own is a composite of instincts and upbringing. Instincts are not "good" or "bad" per se, they are just the result of natural evolution to a set of living conditions that we have moved past millennia ago. So of course, instincts generally need to be reined in to make civilization possible. The biggest single problem is the alpha male instinct and the attraction females have for the alpha. That problem is dealt with by most cultures through rather strict sexuality control rule and enforced monogamy. In our culture, boomers came up with the genius idea that "liberating" sexuality would be great. Sure! It just made us revert to cavemen behavior. Women today are simultaneously trying to be cavewomen (fuck the alpha) while pretending to be supremely sophisticated. Naturally, the result is repulsive hypocrisy.

But that is a cultural problem. It has nothing to do with women's nature (instincts). Men's nature is just as "bad". When men regress to cavemen level, like Ghetto blacks have, it is not pretty either. And when men pretended to be unfettered alphas while pretending to be supremely sophisticated (Nazis, SS), it was even worse.

Human life is about figuring out how to deal with our instincts. Some cultures do (or did) it reasonably well and others (like our present one) do a piss poor job of it.

Hate our culture, not women. Do something real; stop coping.

Now, my reply to the above thread:

Having no desire for sex and moving past hatred are 2 completely different things.

I, for one, still fap often and enjoy the occasional escort. But I have indeed moved past my hatred of women

Yes. They are more mature.

So ? A good thing that happens without effort is still a good thing.

Of course, those who pretend they are heroes because they have become "impervious" to hatred or sexual urges are hypocrite copers. But genuinely not hating women is good. Forever impotent hatred is a sure recipe for deepening depression.

Cope. Hypocrisy. Effort? Yielding to your impotent craving for fake toughness is an effort? Okay ...

Fantasizing about vengeance is lame cope. No wonder societies who practice honor killings and vendettas are the most primitive.

No shit.

Yes, and that is good. Often, our will is wrong. We desire things that are not good for us. The sooner that kind of "will" is broken, the better.

Mine did not, so far. Again, nothing to do with moving past hatred.

Frightened of getting older? This has a name. It is called "Peter Pan syndrome"

We say everything we want on this forum and that is what makes it great. You don't get banned here for being unorthodox.

As an aside, I think that thiis is at least in part due to this place being run by the FBI. They want to know what Incels think (to monitor us) and so are unlikely to want anybody banned for what they say. An ironic avatar of "Free Speech", to be sure.
Tldr

is that supposed to be witty?
Nope. I am usually a straightforward chap. No need for virtue signaling my wit to everyone here like some of you do.
Yep. Another thread from K9IncelTears. The bluepill infiltrator just can't stop posting garbage. Great job, mods.
What's there to moderate? They have brains so I think they can read and see it's High IQ shyt. Not whatever paranoid fantasy you want everyone to always entertain.
Your loss I think.

Last edited:
Nope. I am usually a straightforward chap. No need for virtue signaling my wit to every here like some of you do

Nope. I am usually a straightforward chap. No need for virtue signaling my wit to every here like some of you do

What's there to moderate?

Your loss I think.
dude, stop the cringe

Just take society’s abuse theory

Shifting women's responabilities and accountability for their actions to something else is the cope actually.

''Women are shallow sociopathic whores that treat ugly men like shit and laugh at men's issues? well, it's society's fault bro, not women's fault bro!!'' :soy: :bluepill::bluepill: :soy:

Women aren't that dumb. They know that unattractive men are suffering. They just don't care.

The main issue with this thread is the idea that incels can be self-defeating at all. That's basically IT-speak.

Incels are already defeated. There is nothing any incel can do to further defeat themselves.mAn incel can delude themselves to reality sure, but the quality of life remains the same regardless.

Hating women is a good thing.

"The angry mind exists for itself." - H. Harrison (in one of the books of the "stainless steel rat" series)

The main issue with this thread is the idea that incels can be self-defeating at all. That's basically IT-speak.
"If you want to know the truth about yourself, ask you enemy", Chinese Proverb

Incels are already defeated. There is nothing any incel can do to further defeat themselves.
There is. What I am saying here is basically, "when you are in a hole, stop digging"

I am not denying that it is over for most of us in terms of ascending. We will not have sex, except through escortcelling. That is the most likely scenario for the rest of our lives.

But the amount of suffering you will endure because of depression will vary depending on your mental attitude. My argument here is that if you stop "hating foids" and playing the Ersatz Chad, you can make your life tolerable. But if you continue to do these two things, you make it a living hell.

An incel can delude themselves to reality sure, but the quality of life remains the same regardless.
It does. Women's behavior and the soyciety around us will not change in the near future, and probably throughout our lifetime.

But again, that is not the only thing that determines your well-being.

Hating women is a good thing.
Venting a little at the beginning is ok.

Being stuck in a loop of "hating foids" by posting the same threads over and over again, like many of us are, will add fuel to your depression. It is like scratching a wound so much that you prevent it from healing.

It is possible for an incel to be tolerably content. I am the living proof of that.

"The angry mind exists for itself." - H. Harrison (in one of the books of the "stainless steel rat" series)
I would rather say, "The angry mind exists against itself"

Women aren't that dumb. They know that unattractive men are suffering. They just don't care.
Of course they don't

I never said we could change their minds.

That is not the point.

Last edited:
"If you want to know the truth about yourself, ask you enemy", Chinese Proverb
Boyo the whole cause of the contention is us speaking truth and being attacked by people spreading lies. There is no knowledge to be derived from the other party in that scenario.

My argument here is that if you stop "hating foids" and playing the Ersatz Chad,
The only behaviors that can related to Chad are those that punch down at the less fortunate, such as the mockery of manlets/autists/etc. by cels who lack those traits. Criticizing the privileged however is based.

You deflect blame from foids based on the natural aspects of their dating preferences, but advancing blue pill feminist shenanigans is still very much a conscious choice. They can't change how they feel and think. They have full control over how they act, and people will respond as warranted.

But again, that is not the only thing that determines your well-being.
One's well-being is promoted by not stressing one's self suppressing natural inclinations. A major aspect of the black pill is coming to terms with nature, which includes one's own nature. If a person's psyche has determined that foids provoke a hateful response then trying to fight that is a fruitless effort.

Last edited:
You are displaying all the illusions of modern Western culture, i.e. the very cause of why we are incels.

Boyo the whole cause of the contention is us speaking truth and being attacked by people spreading lies. There is no knowledge to be derived from the other party in that scenario.
Your worst enemy will always hit on your weakest point. As a result he is almost always right about what your weakest point is.

The only behaviors that can related to Chad are those that punch down at the less fortunate, such as the mockery of manlets/autists/etc. by cels who lack those traits. Criticizing the privileged however is based.
Marxist-inspired delusion. "Criticizing the privileged" is the very basis of bluepilled cucked culture

You deflect blame from foids
I do not deflect anything. I am just pointing at an unchanging element that there is no point in criticizing because it is a given

but advancing blue pill feminist shenanigans
That is definitely not what I am doing. I do not deny that women have hypergamous instincts. No feminist would accept that.

They can't change how they feel and think. They have full control over how they act, and people will respond as warranted.
Yes, of course. But if your response makes you weaker and more miserable, should you continue doing it?

One's well-being is promoted by not stressing one's self suppressing natural inclinations.
That is an enormous Western-style cope: "don't suppress your instincts"

Of course we have to suppress our instincts (and the "inclinations" that derive from them). The whole "living in a society" thing is based on instinct suppression. It has been the case since the beginning of the Neolithic at least.

A major aspect of the black pill is coming to terms with nature, which includes one's own nature.
That is exactly what I am saying. But "coming to terms with our nature" does not consist in simply following our most immediate impulses. When we do that we almost always end up banging our heads against some wall.

If a person's psyche has determined that foids provoke a hateful response then trying to fight that is a fruitless effort.
This is giga-cope. The life of a human being who lives within a complex society primarily consists of fighting his own instincts. That is the "curse" of being civilized. We do it because the curse of being uncivilized is even worse.

Your worst enemy will always hit on your weakest point. As a result he is almost always right about what your weakest point is.
Doesn't apply when they're transparently simply picking low-hanging fruit. We are acceptable targets with no social capital from which to fight back. They're just lazily punching down; they have no actual point.

Marxist-inspired delusion. "Criticizing the privileged" is the very basis of bluepilled cucked culture
It becomes cucked when people confuse being rewarded for being privileged. A bulk of the "privileges" libs complain about are statuses conferred based on some merit the alleged "privileged" individual or group achieved.

Meanwhile foids do nothing of note to earn white knight pampering and chivalry. They're just expected to receive it because they're precious women. Chad did nothing to grow to 6'4 with the right millimeters of bone. He's just worshipped for it. None of these birthrights improve society in any way, yet society still rolls over for them. That's real privilege.

But if your response makes you weaker and more miserable, should you continue doing it?
There is no "weaker". This is it. It's already over. All this mindset wank is cope. 100% of the suffering is derived from being incel; people just react to the scenario differently. The depression levels here on .co and the depression levels on some subreddit that doesn't hate women like IncelsWithoutHate or foreveralone are roughly the same.

The life of a human being who lives within a complex society primarily consists of fighting his own instincts.
To the extent of how you behave. Not within your own mind.

My argument here is that if you stop "hating foids" and playing the Ersatz Chad, you can make your life tolerable.
I'd rather die.
Of course they don't

I never said we could change their minds.

That is not the point.
Who said anything about changing their minds? Do you think Chad gives a shit about changing a Figrews mind when she wants sex? The Beta does not care about her mind either. If they are indebted to Men and rewarded for their efforts in raising the Nuclear Family their minds will quickly change. It's like when they are raped they cling to their attacker.. not because of Mental Illness but of Mental Wellness. This is what their mind tells them to do and is a carry over from the Stone Age. Their minds must not be that developed.. a cost of producing offspring I would have thought. Added vulnerability for the amount of stress and strain on the body.

A Figger will quickly come to heal if you crack a whip.

I totally agree with BlkPillPres

Also, this thread is cope

Doesn't apply when they're transparently simply picking low-hanging fruit.
Our self-defeating mental routines are a very low hanging fruit

It becomes cucked when people confuse being rewarded for being privileged. A bulk of the "privileges" libs complain about are statuses conferred based on some merit the alleged "privileged" individual or group achieved.

Meanwhile foids do nothing of note to earn white knight pampering and chivalry. They're just expected to receive it because they're precious women. Chad did nothing to grow to 6'4 with the right millimeters of bone. He's just worshipped for it. None of these birthrights improve society in any way, yet society still rolls over for them. That's real privilege.
Absolutely. This is why you should not use the word "privilege" because if you do, it confuses the issue.

"Criticizing the privileged" is a mentally self-defeating coping strategy when you are an incel. You are putting yourself in the position of the victim and wallowing in it. In effect, you are rubbing your own nose in your defeat constantly.

There is no "weaker".
Physically, yes, we are at the weakest level a human can be. But not mentally. You can build your mental strength when you are defeated. Constantly expressing impotent rage will prevent you from doing that.

This is it. It's already over. All this mindset wank is cope.
Materialistic illusion. Your mindset is the biggest contributor to your level of suffering.

100% of the suffering is derived from being incel;
Nope. You can worsen your suffering or mitigate it. Doing the latter makes a lot of difference. Again, what you are expressing here is your materialistic Western-culture conditioning. In theory, Western culture is the one that believes the least in mental exercises. Yet it is the one that has invented the biggest array of crap mental copes ever. Why is that? Simple. If you neglect high-quality mental copes, you will also be bad at identifying and combating the spread of low-quality ones. As a result, you will be swamped by an ocean of the latter.

I am Japanese, but I was raised in the West (UK). I can see things from both perspectives. I am not saying that "Eastern Wisdom" is a solution to everything. Far from it. In particular, I think that Christianity was a more effective mental cope than Buddhism. But I can also see that some of the basic principles of "Eastern Wisdom" are sound. In particular, the idea that suffering is primarily the result of a bad mental posture, irrespective of the circumstances. Christianity was actually following that principle in practice, even though it did not state it explicitly.

People just react to the scenario differently. The depression levels here on .co and the depression levels on some subreddit that doesn't hate women like IncelsWithoutHate or foreveralone are roughly the same.
How do you know ? Did you measure it ?

To the extent of how you behave. Not within your own mind.
How you behave affects your mind. Constantly complaining about something is a self conditioning behavior. A bad one.

i hate foids regardless

holy shit, what an embarrassment of a thread.
BLKpillpres showed all your idiocy.
now it's time for you to go prison gay with your castrated monkcels.;)

Mod, when you gonna ban all user who create similiar thread. Very tired see retartd bluepillers here.

This reeks of red pill cope

Hate our culture, not women. Do something real; stop coping.
I can hate both. I hate women for the same reason I hate thieves and communists. They are mostly leaches on male capital and productive output, contribute very little to society beyond their wombs, and make society worse that it needs to be. I hate that the majority of my tax money goes to subsidizing their shitty choices in reproduction (single mother welfare and public schools), I hate that they vote more and more to take more from me (they vote in leftists) and other wagecels to pay for their stupid shit, and I hate the fact that they ruin my copes.

I see them as a nuisance at best, or an outright enemy at worse. I don't benefit from living in the same society as them and would much rather live in a place free of females if that is possible.

Last edited:
Hate wont do anything but degrade your own mind, not giving them validation or attention though, is the wisest choice.