Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious hate my country

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
avg iq here is 83, only 8% are university educated, culture here dont give value to education, they only care abou footbal, funk and pagode, cheap beer and going to church

my iq is only 102, avg for the west, but i feel like in a middle of a junfle here

Brazil seems like a damn mess man I don't know how it turned into such a hole

Brazil seems like a damn mess man I don't know how it turned into such a hole
gun banning, adultery legalization, and dysgenetics thought the govenermanet giving money to poor people for having kids.

instead of getting the best of whites, natives and africans, and creating some master race, they pretty much get the worse.

How about the feminism there?

How about the feminism there?
most man make fun o femminits, but there already some cucks apering in the higher classes

femminism is growing here in the last 10 years or so, there is always marchers around here, and the politicians, are starting to change lawns to benefit foids, non cuck man fucking hate it, but politicians don't give a shit about what the population think

there is femminist foids here, femminist foids by themselfs aren't a issue, the issue is the cucks will changes the lawn to screw the entire country just so foids can have chads dick

most man make fun o femminits, but there already some cucks apering in the higher classes

femminism is growing here in the last 10 years or so, there is always marchers around here, and the politicians, are starting to change lawns to benefit foids, non cuck man fucking hate it, but politicians don't give a shit about what the population think

there is femminist foids here, femminist foids by themselfs aren't a issue, the issue is the cucks will changes the lawn to screw the entire country just so foids can have chads dick
Never know that some men there are cuckmaxxing. I thought Brazil is at least full of blackpilled thugs

Never know that some men there are cuckmaxxing. I thought Brazil is at least full of blackpilled thugs
the market is so satured of Thugs, thet are getting boring, there is a market for cucks now, i woun't get in it cuz the only foids interesting in cucks are femminist landwhales

I just dislike the city people since almost every single person there mogs me in face and height

Brazil is a wonderful place, but I'm speaking from the perspective of an outsider.

I plan on visiting sometime.

avg iq here is 83, only 8% are university educated, culture here dont give value to education, they only care abou footbal, funk and pagode, cheap beer and going to church

my iq is only 102, avg for the west, but i feel like in a middle of a junfle here
Are you describing america?

Do the grils there have fat asses though?

gun banning, adultery legalization, and dysgenetics thought the govenermanet giving money to poor people for having kids.

instead of getting the best of whites, natives and africans, and creating some master race, they pretty much get the worse.
Damn it is brutal.. over for braziliancels

At least you dont live in the most cucked country ever : Spain

At least you have Bolsonaro now
Are you describing america?
America's future tbh

I hate mine too.
I would have better chance somewhere else in all prospects. Too bad it's never gonna to happen.

Damn, you re lucky.
doesent make a diference politicans here are always ignoring popular opnion, they are a bunch of narcist, they banne gun despise the people not wanting it, what created a thug culture, and the violence height increased a LOT since
At least you have Bolsonaro now

America's future tbh

i don't bolsonaro will be able to do anything, still 90% of our governamenr is narcisits commies
At least you dont live in the most cucked country ever : Spain
sweden is most cucked country, change my mind

cuckzil, it tuned into a shithole after gun ban and adultery legalization

there are going to pass abortion soon
JFL for adopting leftist policies in your country

brazil is worse believe imagine a black geto but it's like the entire country
Yes but America's population is also very religious and low iq

Brazil sucks tbhtbh. I thought you were russian for some reason though :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

The average IQ in Brazil is 83 only because of Brazilian Sigma.

Brazil sucks tbhtbh. I thought you were russian for some reason though :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
protugues and russian sound very similar for a reason (even tol is more similar to spanish and italian), and also i really love russian games