Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has there ever been an advanced Subsaharan (Black) African civilization?

KaijuBanzai

KaijuBanzai

Greycel
Thread title. Want others opinions on this. By advanced I mean having large cities with complex political structures and hierarchy. Every group of people that has been 'advanced' has either been Caucasian (Ancient Iraq, Rome, Western civilization today) or Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Aztecs, Maya, Inca).

I've been researching this subject for a while and the closest people have given me is Berbers ,North Africans, or half Caucasian Ethiopians. Which don't count.

Yes. Wakanda.

no, not to the same level as say rome, persia, ancient eygpt, ancient greece etc.

but there was muh mansa musa and the kingdom of mali, along with a couple other examples
Interesting thing about Mansa Musa was that he had access to stone and advanced building materials when he visited Egypt, yet as far as I know there were only mud buildings in Mali. That was a real redpill for me when studying different world civs.
Yes. Wakanda.
The funniest thing about Black Panther was that a Jew came up with Wakanda. Over for wakandacels even in fiction.

if there was it was due to eurasian migrants mixing with africans.
Purer sub saharans like the pygmies and khoesan are still hunter gatheres while bantus/west africans/regular blacks are mixed prob with west asian migrants and maybe also cro magnons

Last edited:
Berbers were dark-skinned but not sub-Saharan African. They ended up invading the Iberian peninsula (Spain and Portugal) and making it a prosperous area. It was named the Almohad Caliphate.
Part of Al-Andalus right? They were pretty advanced and preserved Greek texts if I remember correctly. It is not surprising to me, however. Being dark-skinned doesn't mean you can't be advanced.

No hahahah kys s:feelshmm:

Yes. Wakanda.
23097.jpg

they could have at least achieved the civilisation level of aztec savages if their average iq was 10 instead of 5

idk maybe the Mali Empire

Ethiopia had decently centralized power, several writing systems, written literature, complex religious order(their own branch of Christianity)
They repelled Italians in the late 19th century and were only briefly colonized for a few years in 20th century. Before that they managed to establish, albeit in very limited capacity, modern stuff like electrical grids, judiciary system, cars, hospitals, banks etc.
It can fit some definitions of advanced
Also
Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Aztecs, Maya, Inca).
Aztecs, Maya, Inca are not Asian:feelstastyman:

Ethiopia had decently centralized power, several writing systems, written literature, complex religious order(their own branch of Christianity)
They repelled Italians in the late 19th century and were only briefly colonized for a few years in 20th century. Before that they managed to establish, albeit in very limited capacity, modern stuff like electrical grids, judiciary system, cars, hospitals, banks etc.
It can fit some definitions of advanced
Also

Aztecs, Maya, Inca are not Asian:feelstastyman:
I mentioned and dismissed the half-Caucasian Ethiopians in the OP for obvious reasons. They don't answer the question of whether a fully 'black' civilization can be successful. Obviously a half-Caucasian society can be successful, but to me that is obvious since Caucasian civilizations in general were and are 'advanced'. Why that happens is interesting but not relevant to my question.

Traditionally Native Americans have been held to belong to the 'Mongoloid' or Asian subrace. You can take up skepticism of that with Mesoamericanists like Michael Coe, modern research, and the traditional description of the human races .

Last edited:
The Aztecs were degenerate faggots, the Spanish Inquisition was nothing but Allah's inteqam on an evil people

The Aztecs were degenerate faggots, the Spanish Inquisition was nothing but Allah's inteqam on an evil people
Jfl the spanish inquisition was the christians pushing the muzzies out of europe so kinda the opposite

"morality" :soy:. Moral condemnation of different groups is boring.

The mountain gorillas of Rwanda are probably the most advanced civilization in sub-Saharan Africa

Jfl the spanish inquisition was the christians pushing the muzzies out of europe so kinda the opposite
I thought that was the reconquista
"morality" :soy:. Moral condemnation of different groups is boring.
Aztecs used to torture and sacrifice children to please the god tlaloc. This isn't limited to just Aztecs but such degeneracy was the norm in polytheistic societies

There were some in West Africa, most notably King Mansa Musa of the Mali Empire, the richest nigga to ever be. He took a pilgrimage to Mecca and gave out so much gold that the entire Egyptian economy experienced inflation because of him.

There was also the kingdom of Axum in modern day Ethiopia, notable for being one of the earliest places to adopt Christianity, long before much of Europe.

Otherwise yeah mostly pretty ooga booga

Mb the inquisition was afterwards when they killed the kikes and muzzies left over.

Mb the inquisition was afterwards when they killed the kikes and muzzies left over.
The Spanish Inquisition extended to New Spain but was more reserved compared to what they did in Spain itself.

Aztecs used to torture and sacrifice children to please the god tlaloc. This isn't limited to just Aztecs but such degeneracy was the norm in polytheistic societies

Monotheistic Christian societies like the U.S. dropped nuclear weapons on civilian populations, and monotheistic Islamic societies condone terrorism against civilians and suicide bombings. The current Cold War between Russia and the U.S., monotheistic countries, could end all human life on the planet. Compared to that the deaths from weird polytheistic practices of pagan Rome or Mexico are a drop in the bucket.

Polytheistic societies produced civilizations, so the topic is not relevant to my question anyways.

African boy mud hut 19039279 1

Only if you consider this civilization:lul:

There were some in West Africa, most notably King Mansa Musa of the Mali Empire, the richest nigga to ever be. He took a pilgrimage to Mecca and gave out so much gold that the entire Egyptian economy experienced inflation because of him.
The great architecture of Mali

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49jXT1n687M

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48nfH4UmkPk

Its over if you compare Mali to this

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EotbKqZmBuY

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2sVug5o6Ao

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxpBPStoIZ8

There was also the kingdom of Axum in modern day Ethiopia, notable for being one of the earliest places to adopt Christianity, long before much of Europe.

Otherwise yeah mostly pretty ooga booga
Ethiopians are and were half-caucasian so no surprise there.

Last edited:
Niggers are to low iq to make a civilization. They have abundant resources in Africa and can’t make or create anything. They need to use white peoples inventions and help to make anything.

's niggers we're talking about , course not

Niggers are to low iq to make a civilization. They have abundant resources in Africa and can’t make or create anything. They need to use white peoples inventions and help to make anything.
Forget about creating things, they can't even maintain them. Even when handed a functioning society, they destroy everything in fits of random rage. Formerly white ruled South Africa is a prime example here. The footage here looks like it comes out of a new remake of Dawn of the Dead.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cew-BnjA_q4&t=04m26s

's niggers we're talking about , course not
I know of no other group ,sans Australian Aboriginals, who are as primitive.

Only the Northeast developed high intelligence.
The pre-Hispanic Aztec capital Tenochtitlan was one of the largest cities in the world at the time, with the Spanish Conquistadors remarking that it had markets larger than Constantinople and Cortes comparing it to cities from mainland Spain. Prior to that the pre-Hispanic city Teotihuacan was one of the largest cities in the world. Today Mexico City is one of the largest cities in the world and the largest in North America. If your claim, as you're implying, is that Amerindians are functionally retarded, then how could they create and maintain such large urban centers? Magic?

Last edited:
Unfortunately, Justus Grossbier was beaten to death by an entourage of pean holes. I apologize for your loss. :feelscry:

They certainly denigrated him.

no, not to the same level as say rome, persia, ancient eygpt, ancient greece etc.

but there was muh mansa musa and the kingdom of mali, along with a couple other examples
Yes, the vast majority of Africa lacked centralized civilization.

:lul: JFL at this
Caucasoid or Caucasian is not a reference to being 'white' (Northern European) in the modern sense. I take it you're imagining I'm saying that they are Germans or whatever, which they are obviously not.

"Studies conducted on Ethiopians belonging to Semitic and Cushitic ethnic groups mostly from the north of the country (Oromo, Amhara, Tigray, and Gurage), estimate approximately 40% of their autosomal ancestry to be derived from an ancient non-African back-migration from the Near East, and about 60% to be of native African origin (from a population indigenous or "autochthonous" to the Horn of Africa)"

"In Pagani, Luca et al. (2012), this non-African component, is estimated to have entered the Horn of Africa roughly ~3,000 years ago and was found to be similar to the populations in the Levant. The paper goes on to say that this coincides with the introduction of Ethio-Semitic languages into the region.[48] Gallego Llorente, M et al. (2015) discovered extensive admixture in Eastern Africa from a population closely related to early Neolithic farmers from the Near-East/Anatolia.[52] López, Saioa et al. (2021) found that when comparing Ethiopians to external populations only, Nilo-Saharan speakers (as well as the Chabu, Dassanech, and Karo) in the southwest shared more recent ancestry with Bantu and Nilotic speakers, while Afro-Asiatic speakers in the northeast shared more recent ancestry with Egyptians and West Eurasians. The study revealed that groups belonging to the Cushitic, Omotic, and Semitic branches of Afro-Asiatic show high genetic similarity to each other on average.[49]"

Caucasoid or Caucasian is not a reference to being 'white' (Northern European) in the modern sense. I take it you're imagining I'm saying that they are Germans or whatever, which they are obviously not.

"Studies conducted on Ethiopians belonging to Semitic and Cushitic ethnic groups mostly from the north of the country (Oromo, Amhara, Tigray, and Gurage), estimate approximately 40% of their autosomal ancestry to be derived from an ancient non-African back-migration from the Near East, and about 60% to be of native African origin (from a population indigenous or "autochthonous" to the Horn of Africa)"

None of that wikipedia wall of text you copypasted mentions they have caucausod ancestry, only similarities. genetic similarities are even abundant within chinks and sandniggers than Ethiopians. genetically speaking, the minor genetic migration mentioned in that text is from sandland, which can conversely be traced back to niggerland itself. none of what you mentioned states that it can be traced back to caucaus. [UWSL]caucausian autosmals and haplogroups differ greatly in composition to that of Ethiopians. Ethiopian Y chromosome and mtdna composition is greatly made up of M and L2 which are the oldest and the most original niggerland genes a negroe can have as well as L3 which is literal black nigger color haplogroup :feelscomfy:[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
IMG 20220510 054215
[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Monotheistic Christian societies like the U.S. dropped nuclear weapons on civilian populations
I would say it's the Jews but that's too easy. The USA does not have an official religion. The nuking of Japan was not driven by religious reasons while degeneracy in polytheistic societies is purely due to religious reasons. Being monotheistic does not automatically make you a saint but it removes one factor from the equation
monotheistic Islamic societies condone terrorism against civilians and suicide bombings.
Youd have to look at the history of Islam to understand why it's such an aggressive religion. It was constantly under threat from the polytheistic tribes of Arabia

Yes. Wakanda.

if there was it was due to eurasian migrants mixing with africans.
Purer sub saharans like the pygmies and khoesan are still hunter gatheres while bantus/west africans/regular blacks are mixed prob with west asian migrants and maybe also cro magnons

Why does it matter. There's no inherent value to having a civilization

I would say it's the Jews but that's too easy. The USA does not have an official religion. The nuking of Japan was not driven by religious reasons while degeneracy in polytheistic societies is purely due to religious reasons. Being monotheistic does not automatically make you a saint but it removes one factor from the equation

Youd have to look at the history of Islam to understand why it's such an aggressive religion. It was constantly under threat from the polytheistic tribes of Arabia
:feelsLSD:

Thread title. Want others opinions on this. By advanced I mean having large cities with complex political structures and hierarchy. Every group of people that has been 'advanced' has either been Caucasian (Ancient Iraq, Rome, Western civilization today) or Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Aztecs, Maya, Inca).

I've been researching this subject for a while and the closest people have given me is Berbers ,North Africans, or half Caucasian Ethiopians. Which don't count.
Does Aksum count? they are East African and were lightskin probably they conquered a portion of southern arabia with help from the byzantines or something like that... also Ethiopians interacted with the Greeks and Romans so they werent really isolated like Sub-Saharan Africans were... they were even mentioned in the iliad the country got its name from the Greeks (originally Aethiopia).

There was the kingdom of Benin as well which was actually Sub-Saharan African they produced these photo realistic statues which were seized by the British and put in museums but they weren't on the same level of technological sophistication as say Rome or Han China or something...

"In Pagani, Luca et al. (2012), this non-African component, is estimated to have entered the Horn of Africa roughly ~3,000 years ago and was found to be similar to the populations in the Levant. The paper goes on to say that this coincides with the introduction of Ethio-Semitic languages into the region.[48] Gallego Llorente, M et al. (2015) discovered extensive admixture in Eastern Africa from a population closely related to early Neolithic farmers from the Near-East/Anatolia.[52] López, Saioa et al. (2021) found that when comparing Ethiopians to external populations only, Nilo-Saharan speakers (as well as the Chabu, Dassanech, and Karo) in the southwest shared more recent ancestry with Bantu and Nilotic speakers, while Afro-Asiatic speakers in the northeast shared more recent ancestry with Egyptians and West Eurasians. The study revealed that groups belonging to the Cushitic, Omotic, and Semitic branches of Afro-Asiatic show high genetic similarity to each other on average.[49]"
Yeah I'm pretty sure there (some probably not all) nazi maps which identify Ethiopians as aryans I remember seeing them ages ago, there were even Ethiopian SS units JFL.

Yeah I'm pretty sure there (some probably not all) nazi maps which identify Ethiopians as aryans I remember seeing them ages ago, there were even Ethiopian SS units JFL.
btw dont sperg at me for this Im sure it exists