Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone turned to hating Asian women?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I used to believe that Asian women are my last hope but now I know that despite having a good education and a decent job Asian women reject me and consider me a creep so after all I see no difference between white and Asian women. They both reject. Some more politely than others but they surely reject me.

I'm progressive. I hate all women equally

@sadricecel @KV3

this sums up my views on asian women
edKJ487.png

this sums up my views on asian women
edKJ487.png
That is pretty much what I have observed. Since I am a Hapa I pretty much get the same treatment as the local Asian men. But then normies will tell me that most Asian women date Asian men bla bla

They hate me upon sight, so i'm only returning the favor.

I don't have all that much experience with them. Always known that pedastalizing them was for delusional cucks though. That just goes for any group of women.

That is pretty much what I have observed. Since I am a Hapa I pretty much get the same treatment as the local Asian men. But then normies will tell me that most Asian women date Asian men bla bla
Most Asian women DO date asian men. Most asian women WOULD PREFER TO date whites. What kind of hapa mix are you and how white do you look?

ofc i do theyre white worshiping sluts

any women no matter what race needs to be raped into submission at least once

I hate asian women because they are self haters. I feel so damn bad for Asian males and hapas

From my experience living in asia during the summer a few years ago, normal east asian woman prefer asian guys, the ones that prefer the white men are mentally ill and gold digging. The media in the West only focus on these type of woman making rest of them look bad.

From my experience living in asia during the summer a few years ago, normal east asian woman prefer asian guys, the ones that prefer the white men are mentally ill and gold digging. The media in the West only focus on these type of woman making rest of them look bad.
I always had the idea the reason why most Asian women are dating Asians is because there are not enough white men to go around but will cuck in a heartbeat. Thoughts?

I am
Most Asian women DO date asian men. Most asian women WOULD PREFER TO date whites. What kind of hapa mix are you and how white do you look?
Thai German. I look a lit like Balkan though. SOme people think I am either Greek or Alabanian

All women are the same, race doesn't really matter tbh

I always had the idea the reason why most Asian women are dating Asians is because there are not enough white men to go around but will cuck in a heartbeat. Thoughts?

People prefer their own race otherwise there would be 1.3 billion ER running around and not Chinese.

People cope by saying asian women prefer white but in reality it's a small % of the population.

I grew up around Asians and I'm Asian myself. Asian females always chase whites. I hate them the most.