Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women are turned off by humanity

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
★★★★★
Most women really get the "ick" when a man expresses his human emotions. If a man cries in front of his girlfriend, she will most likely break up with him and leave him in the dust to rot alone. The fact that he is a living human with emotions genuinely repulses women. Women can cry, scream, and throw tantrums because one of their fake nails broke, and that's all perfectly fine in their eyes, but a man who displays sadness because of all the bottled up shit he's been through makes him a loser pussyass faggot to them. "iT's diFferEnt". ok I guess you're just admitting that women are more emotional and inferior.

Women don't want a man to love. They want a hot trophy to show off to their friends, they want a sex machine to give them pleasure, and they want someone to pay for all their shit and treat them like royalty. Women don't actually love people, they love what people can DO for them.

Yep. So much for the “empathetic gender”.

YES!!! that has always pissed me the fuck off. My whole life people are always saying women are so much nicer and empathetic than men. That's bullshit. Most women are massive cunts

I don't care I will just imagine a different species with better woman in my head. Fuck 3d foids.

YES!!! that has always pissed me the fuck off. My whole life people are always saying women are so much nicer and empathetic than men. That's bullshit. Most women are massive cunts
Yeah man. I hate when people act like women are so nice and pure

Well said. No one should chase those frozen prostitutes and self IMPROOOVE just for them, they are worthless in men's lives. They only consume men's sanity and money, then they can shit on them like a pack of seagulls and press charges.

I know it's a little ironic coming from this forum, but so much of women's day to day conversations boil down to just shit talking others.

Women don't want a man to love. They want a hot trophy to show off to their friends, they want a sex machine to give them pleasure, and they want someone to pay for all their shit and treat them like royalty.
true
Women don't actually love people, they love what people can DO for them
men are different? jfl

That’s the thing, we all want to know what love is like but we all know it’s not possible. So it’s this awkward middle ground of “how can I want something that doesn’t exist”

That’s why if someone truly goes MGTOW (builds their physique, gets a home away from society, makes good money, and doesn’t think of women).. it’s the best thing for a man.

I know it's a little ironic coming from this forum, but so much of women's day to day conversations boil down to just shit talking others.
Yeah, that’s true. I’ve seen it in school a lot. They love to gossip and spread rumors

Lots of women nowadays are just femme fatales. It's a fucking infestation of them. It's so prevalent in the culture. Even lots of "nice" girls could be tempted to lean onto that archetype here and there. I say fuck them i could reject a 10/10 for being a femme fatale whore. It's just coomfuel for fantasies but IRL you should just pimp slap the bitch, idk how normshits are putting up with it

Most women really get the "ick" when a man expresses his human emotions. If a man cries in front of his girlfriend, she will most likely break up with him and leave him in the dust to rot alone. The fact that he is a living human with emotions genuinely repulses women. Women can cry, scream, and throw tantrums because one of their fake nails broke, and that's all perfectly fine in their eyes, but a man who displays sadness because of all the bottled up shit he's been through makes him a loser pussyass faggot to them. "iT's diFferEnt". ok I guess you're just admitting that women are more emotional and inferior.

Women don't want a man to love. They want a hot trophy to show off to their friends, they want a sex machine to give them pleasure, and they want someone to pay for all their shit and treat them like royalty. Women don't actually love people, they love what people can DO for them.
Women are physically and mentally inferior to man and are more closer than animals in their behavior, they're hardly human. They simply cannot grasp the concept of love. A leech doesn't suck your blood out of affection, it sucks out your blood because it is reliant on it. Women are no different, they come to men for sex, attention and free things, just like parasites they have nothing to offer in return other than misery.

GHS5W9bXAAATDw

Snapinstaapp 438097408 17892764841001730 5209633389858148255 n 1080

Human Women hate their own species

crying and excessive emotion is a foid trait not a human trait

They are cunts to us because we are unattractive and dont have the halo effect

Lots of women nowadays are just femme fatales.
what

most foids are like piňatas getting railed by random guys every so often

hardly 'femmes fatales,' which is mostly just a male fantasy archetype

Ræpe these fucking meat holes!

They want a hot trophy to show off to their friends, they want a sex machine to give them pleasure, and they want someone to pay for all their shit and treat them like royalty. Women don't actually love people, they love what people can DO for them.
Water.... This has been the nature of women since the dawn of time. The world's oldest profession was quite telling.

Women are more animal than human; they are not our equals.
True. I’m not that religious, but this is also the reason why women should never be pastors.

Can’t even express my emotions anymore

what

most foids are like piňatas getting railed by random guys every so often

hardly 'femmes fatales,' which is mostly just a male fantasy archetype
Cope. A lot of foids are straight up nasty.

Truth nuke

Foids are so immoral they shouldn't be considered human, shitciety tries to brainwash us into thinking foids are empathetic in order to try to get us to accept their corrupt behavior

Women are nice and pure, but they're also like children. They're very easy to lead astray, you can instill harmful ideals and thoughts into their heads and they will never even think to question it. They are naive to the point where they'll soak up any and all socially acceptable behavior because it reminds them of getting praised by their parents. They're simple creatures in that way.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 20

THIS

This

Cope. A lot of foids are straight up nasty.
jfl what

foids all being 'femmes fatales' sounds like sth you made up while gooning

:feelstastyman: I guess it's out of touch to say that many foids are self serving, immoral and degenerate or straight up malicious in 2024 on an incel forum. Get off my dick retard. Femme fatale is just a word. To the 60's or 70's standards (when that concept appeared) at least half of those bitches are effectively femmes fatales given the direction of things.

Last edited:
I guess it's out of touch to say that many foids are self serving, immoral and degenerate or straight up malicious in 2024 on an incel forum.
Ok if you want to take back your previous statement that's fine

yes foids are immoral and degen

no they aren't femmes fatales. but if you don't care abt that word choice then idc either

Ok if you want to take back your previous statement that's fine

yes foids are immoral and degen

no they aren't femmes fatales. but if you don't care abt that word choice then idc either
A "femme fatale" doesn't really exist as it is an archetype. That's why applying a concept (abstract) on real people don't need those people to fully replicate it. I could just say bitches or whatever. By that word, i just meant bad women, it's not deep at all.

View: https://youtu.be/ggHPtzVSEeE?feature=shared

A woman being sassy, playing with men was enough to consider her a femme fatale originally. Knowing that, i stand by what i said. With how the world is now, i mean with foids having the world at their feet in every aspect (much more than in the 70's) be it in the private sphere, culture, legal system, etc, imo the average woman can be seen as a femme fatale.

Before all this pill stuff, there was this foid I was passing my answers to in an exam. But when I started doing it to others, she got really pissed off. A few years later, it dawned on me that foids could be unabashedly hypocritical and selfish and will still get treated well whereas I was helping out my classmates as a long-term investment expecting them to bail me out in a subject I'm weak at in the future.

A woman being sassy, playing with men was enough to consider her a femme fatale originally. Knowing that, i stand by what i said. With how the world is now, i mean with foids having the world at their feet in every aspect (much more than in the 70's) be it in the private sphere, culture, legal system, etc, imo the average woman can be seen as a femme fatale.
Foids' unbridled authority is such a big elephant in the room, yet, it receives so little attention. You could even say, none. No matter how much blackpill Kool-Aid I drink, it feels like such a brazen dystopia.

water is wet

Foids are so immoral they shouldn't be considered human, shitciety tries to brainwash us into thinking foids are empathetic in order to try to get us to accept their corrupt behavior
Yep. They don’t care much about morals

Women are nice and pure, but they're also like children. They're very easy to lead astray, you can instill harmful ideals and thoughts into their heads and they will never even think to question it. They are naive to the point where they'll soak up any and all socially acceptable behavior because it reminds them of getting praised by their parents. They're simple creatures in that way.
Agree with everything you said except, “Women are nice and pure”. The rest is spot on.

women even mock men for mourning the dead, that is one of the most cruel things i can think of

A "femme fatale" doesn't really exist as it is an archetype. That's why applying a concept (abstract) on real people don't need those people to fully replicate it. I could just say bitches or whatever. By that word, i just meant bad women, it's not deep at all.

View: https://youtu.be/ggHPtzVSEeE?feature=shared

The velvet underground is such a gay fucking band. I can't believe I used to listen to this garbage.

they dont even want sex. they just want someone they can leech money and protection from. nasty whores

Kinda WatER but very true.

Women are people. This fact is terrifying because they are not good people. Calling them animals absolves them from the horrible things they do. They are people, and people are evil. Imagine being a simp cuck betabuxx. Fuck that shit. There are no good choices

I agree, but I think there are some men that women crave validation from, to the degree they'll go to extreme lengths to gain validation from a man of this minority

Last edited:
As a man, you must be an absolute animal narcissistic piece of shit bully to gain the respect of a woman