Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious has anyone experienced a balance mog?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
was out in another town yesterday and walking back to the train station and saw this guy about 6'2 mulatto(i think) wide framed with two foids near him and felt like shit in comparison but a second or two later i noticed a guy to their right(who was in their group i think) like 5'4 at most, fat and curry which was enough to balance out the mogging i got from the first guy. it felt so surreal and it was also confusing why someone so subhuman would hang out with a chadrone and get mogged to infinity and beyond.

The only thing that makes me feel like shit is getting heightmogged. I don't really care about getting facemogged since 99% of all people facemog me anyways.
And no I haven't experienced this. I always notice when I am shorter than someone but not when I'm taller than someone. So basically I only focus on the negative aspects.

Lmao no. Chads are usually alone with a group of girls, wtf was the curry doing there? Maybe he had a better personality and he was better with the ladies, so he was Chad's "wingman" teehee

The only thing that makes me feel like shit is getting heightmogged. I don't really care about getting facemogged since 99% of all people facemog me anyways.
And no I haven't experienced this. I always notice when I am shorter than someone but not when I'm taller than someone. So basically I only focus on the negative aspects.

same. facemog doesnt really mean shit in social situations if you are an introvert. height is most important halo for any social situation. the taller guy will always be more respected(in the dominant way) than the shorter guy regardless of face.

was out in another town yesterday and walking back to the train station and saw this guy about 6'2 mulatto(i think) wide framed with two foids near him and felt like shit in comparison but a second or two later i noticed a guy to their right(who was in their group i think) like 5'4 at most, fat and curry which was enough to balance out the mogging i got from the first guy. it felt so surreal and it was also confusing why someone so subhuman would hang out with a chadrone and get mogged to infinity and beyond.

Curry there is probably an ultra normie orbiting chad to see if there are some 1/10 scraps he leaves behind.

Look at it this way, you know when fisher boats take off to sea and there’s like a billion seagulls chasing it down just in case a fish drops onto the deck. That’s why Chad always has a crew of bro’s to back his ass.

Get Seagullpilled bro.
:feelswhere:

Lmao no. Chads are usually alone with a group of girls, wtf was the curry doing there? Maybe he had a better personality and he was better with the ladies, so he was Chad's "wingman" teehee

i feel like the chadrone just let him tag along to make him look even better and the curry went along to grasp the slightest chance of getting laid. with one of the two. the foids probably dont want him there but put up with it for chadrone.

"Mulatto", "curry" ... Maybe they are both maghrebi childhood friends tbh. That's maybe why they hang out together without problem.
Get Seagullpilled bro.
Just be a Seagull theory.