Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Did anyone else also have a whore oneitis?

• Thread starter Slut_Annihilator298
  • Start date
Slut_Annihilator298

Slut_Annihilator298

Trust no one
★★★
I first saw fucking puta zorra back in my 8th grade year. I wanted to be with her and I ended up being obsessed with her. Then I found out she was a whore in sophomore year and I told myself "Voy a partir esa pinche puta de su chingada madre" (in Halo), and I ended up slapping her in the back of the head in my junior year and then a few days later I punched her in the back. She continued to whore herself out in senior year and I spent a good amount of the school year being angry at her and thought about going ER on her. Things are relatively okay now since I'm at home all the time ever since high school ended, but I still think time to time, like rn. Anyone else went through something similar?

Having an "oneitis" is a cuck trait tbh

yes, but i didn't know it
my oneitis was a pastor's daughter and fit the bill perfectly (whore). i obsessed over her and fasted and lost weight to try and get her attention
i later found out she had rotated between almost every single guy in the school every few weeks, and would make out with different guys in the woods behind the school
i overheard her say "i did some sluttier things in middle school"
just my luck, the only girl i ever felt anything for was a complete whore
i know you can try and perform physiognomy to an extent to try and rule out whores but this was not the case here
very saddening, she was beautiful but not ridiculously a stacy or anything
still rejected me after we exchanged a few messages and was fucking her coworker a week later

Last edited:
I first saw fucking puta zorra back in my 8th grade year. I wanted to be with her and I ended up being obsessed with her. Then I found out she was a whore in sophomore year and I told myself "Voy a partir esa pinche puta de su chingada madre" (in Halo), and I ended up slapping her in the back of the head in my junior year and then a few days later I punched her in the back. She continued to whore herself out in senior year and I spent a good amount of the school year being angry at her and thought about going ER on her. Things are relatively okay now since I'm at home all the time ever since high school ended, but I still think time to time, like rn. Anyone else went through something similar?
OVER for oneitis cucks

yes, but i didn't know it
my oneitis was a pastor's daughter and fit the bill perfectly (whore). i obsessed over her and fasted and lost weight to try and get her attention
i later found out she had rotated between almost every single guy in the school every few weeks, and would make out with different guys in the woods behind the school
i overheard her say "i did some sluttier things in middle school"
just my luck, the only girl i ever felt anything for was a complete whore
i know you can try and perform physiognomy to an extend to try and rule out whores but this was not the case here
very saddening, she was beautiful but not ridiculously a stacy or anything
still rejected me after we exchanged a few messages and was fucking her coworker a week later
Jesus Christ. That is some potent ragefuel

My formers crush BF is a MTN and they have been together since at least 5 years. Just be first is law

I was sent to prison because of my oneitis

I barely know my oneitis but I hope she isn't.

I barely know my oneitis but I hope she isn't.
I think that's what makes me even more attracted to my oneitis because she doesn't seem like the whore type.

(She very well may be a whore tho because idk anything about her)

Yeah.

My Asian oneitis jacked some random guy off at one of those old E3 events and I believe the rumours on the old videogame forum I used to belong to that she did the same to random dudes in bathroom stalls.

All women are whores