Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone else life been ruined by mere inches?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41809
  • Start date
Deleted member 41809

Deleted member 41809

Banned
-
The only real problem to do with my inceldom is being short. Everything else about me is good, I feel like 4 inches of height genuinely ruined my life, my parents aren’t even short (they are 5’4 and 5’11) yet I am 5’5, I got fucked over.

I facially mogged pretty much every guy in my school but it doesn’t mean anything when I’m the short kid, if I was at least 5’9 I’m certain I would have never graduated high school as a kissless virgin. JFL at 4 fucking inches destroying my life.

For me it’s millimeters. A few millimeters of bone in my face. But a few inches on my spine would help a lot as well

yeah i would do well if i were 5'6, 6'7. But i was born too fucking short.

my life would be much better if i had +2 inches to me cocker

I am about 2-3 inches of Height away from where I needed to Be.

Even if I had a good frame, my skin would still be absolute shit.

For me it’s millimeters. A few millimeters of bone in my face. But a few inches on my spine would help a lot as well
For me it's nanometers. Nanometers of DNA separate me from a 6'4 white Chad :feelsrope:

The only real problem to do with my inceldom is being short. Everything else about me is good, I feel like 4 inches of height genuinely ruined my life, my parents aren’t even short (they are 5’4 and 5’11) yet I am 5’5, I got fucked over.

I facially mogged pretty much every guy in my school but it doesn’t mean anything when I’m the short kid, if I was at least 5’9 I’m certain I would have never graduated high school as a kissless virgin. JFL at 4 fucking inches destroying my life.
No, but my life is ruined by a shit face and pheno