Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has any more of the online fingerprint of Alek Minassian been found?

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
It’s weird that this guy identified himself with the incel community just before he committed his attack (for those of you who doubted this it has been confirmed now that a number in the post was his military staff # so it is confirmed to have been posted by him) yet we haven’t seen hardly anything of his online writing, which must exist if he was willing to go to such an extent in the name of his inceldom.

Going by his post he was pretty dumb, his random attack targeting middle aged unarmed civilians didn’t even match up with the message he had posted about his incentives so I think it’s quite clear he was just a raving lunatic and maybe not truly tied to any strong ideological convictions.

It is strange how all we have of him is one facebook post, which itself is also gone. No further news reports on him either. The guy has fully been unpersoned.

No it was real, talked to a colleague in Cuckada, it happened not far away from his place, he was a mentalcel, he's LDARing in jail, facebook must've deleted him, they're not trying to give him any attention as this is the first incident directly attributed to an "incel". Elliot's was the spark, but back then, they referred to him as a misogynistic envious virgin and the whole feminist #yesallwomen campaign started, its also the precursor to the #metoo movement

Always wondered the same.

The guy is of same ethnicity as me, in the same category (incel), and placed his attack about 5 mins from my house. I still shit my pants to this day...

The guy is of same ethnicity as me, in the same category (incel), and placed his attack about 5 mins from my house. I still shit my pants to this day...
Those are some extremely surreal statistics, you’d probably passed him on the street before.

I'm starting to think AM was a legit inside job.

False flag operation. Aek wasn't an incel - he was a Mossad agent sent in to stage a false flag to get the ball rolling towards an incel genocide.

I'm starting to think AM was a legit inside job.
False flag operation. Aek wasn't an incel - he was a Mossad agent sent in to stage a false flag to get the ball rolling towards an incel genocide.
I hope you two are being ironic because what you said makes literally no sense. If that was the case the press would have focused much, much more on his inceldom in order to further demonise the term. Also, think about how many people joined the forum in the wake of the attack? If they were trying to weaken the incel community and set the early stages for a genocide then why would they do something that would drastically increase the numbers of their enemy? Also Minassian is a pitiful figure from what we know of him, verging on mentally ill, no one wants a genocide against the insane, they just want them in positions where they are unable to cause harm.
Sandy hoax.
There is no way.

It is very strange. The only thing I've heard about the whole case recently is that he has been set to go straight into trial in 2019. I'm seriously wondering if Minassian will even make a court appearance at all. If he doesn't, I'd be all the more convinced that the Toronto attack was faked; an inside job.

Alek Minassian is without a doubt one of the most "unknown" spree killers in recent history, in the sense that, we know nothing about him. He has no backstory. He has no digital footprint. All we know is that he was a random NPC who rammed a truck into a crowd of normshits in the spirit of Saint Elliot.

Sandy hoax.
There is no way.

While many aspects of the Sandy Hook case are so bizarre and difficult to add up, I do still believe that the shooting did in fact take place. Adam Lanza's existence is questionable... but I do believe he existed, he was just an extreme, epitome example of Mentalceldom. But I think this is for discussion in another thread.

AM was an inside job

While many aspects of the Sandy Hook case are so bizarre and difficult to add up, I do still believe that the shooting did in fact take place. Adam Lanza's existence is questionable... but I do believe he existed, he was just an extreme, epitome example of Mentalceldom. But I think this is for discussion in another thread.
I think like this too.
Every other shooting theory reminds me "sandy hoax" spammers.

maybe we can find beauty in the lack of information. all we have is that one post and his act, the lack of information leaves room for so much speculation on him. there are no standarts to measure up to, for all we know he could have just been a lurker on incel forum.

this way every one of us can empathise and project ourselves onto his act. it inspires hope.

AM was an inside job
It is very strange. The only thing I've heard about the whole case recently is that he has been set to go straight into trial in 2019. I'm seriously wondering if Minassian will even make a court appearance at all. If he doesn't, I'd be all the more convinced that the Toronto attack was faked; an inside job.

Alek Minassian is without a doubt one of the most "unknown" spree killers in recent history, in the sense that, we know nothing about him. He has no backstory. He has no digital footprint. All we know is that he was a random NPC who rammed a truck into a crowd of normshits in the spirit of Saint Elliot.

Guys, there is no way it was an inside job, the only reason anyone ever thought it was is because the post by AM on Facebook seemed too much like a parody of incel ideological tropes to be considered a believable last message before a massacre.

It has however been confirmed as Minassian’s account by fb, also; “Private (Recruit) Minassian Infantry 00010, wishing to speak to Sgt 4chan please. C23249161” the number at the end is confirmed as Minassian’s military identification number from his extremely brief spell in the army. If the attack was staged to frame incels in a bad light then there would have been more focus on the motivatations of Minassian and his incel ideology, of which there has been nothing. No way it was an inside job, neither with Sandy Hook - that is Alex Jones tier nonsense and he was even forced to apologise and retract his comments after making such a baseless assertion about it.

Guys, there is no way it was an inside job, the only reason anyone ever thought it was is because the post by AM on Facebook seemed too much like a parody of incel ideological tropes to be considered a believable last message before a massacre.

It has however been confirmed as Minassian’s account by fb, also; “Private (Recruit) Minassian Infantry 00010, wishing to speak to Sgt 4chan please. C23249161” the number at the end is confirmed as Minassian’s military identification number from his extremely brief spell in the army. If the attack was staged to frame incels in a bad light then there would have been more focus on the motivatations of Minassian and his incel ideology, of which there has been nothing. No way it was an inside job, neither with Sandy Hook - that is Alex Jones tier nonsense and he was even forced to apologise and retract his comments after making such a baseless assertion about it.

I'm not implying that either of those were inside jobs, I believe they did happen, I'm just saying that the minuscule amount of background information on these cases, and the subsequent denial and silencing by the mass media is suspicious and of interest.

>one obviously fake non specific facebook post
OMG INCEL TERRORIST