Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel White foid births negro hellspawn from her boyfriend, he then kills and rips the hearts out of them

• Thread starter braindmgedsleepycel
  • Start date
braindmgedsleepycel

braindmgedsleepycel

disabledrottingbasementcel
★★★

Andre Lee Thomas (born March 17, 1983) is an American convicted murderer and death row inmate known for removing both of his eyeballs in separate incidents and ingesting one of them. In 2004, Thomas killed his estranged wife Laura Boren, his four-year-old son and her one-year-old daughter in Sherman, Texas. He cut open the chests of all three victims, and he removed the two children's hearts.

This entire wikipedia article is suicide fuel.
Schizophrenic nigger impregnates a foid in NINTH GRADE.

Dark triad thug is getting pussy and impregnating foids early in high school, while we're rotting. What an amazing world.
"God" creating the nastiest dark triadiest literal hellspawn to be the most attractive to his second half of mankind instead of genuine men who want to be providers... but unfortunately they're "too nice" (i was told this to my face) and not exciting enough.
And get this -- some cuck betabuxxer was her boyfriend after high school.... imagine you dating a girl and intending to marry her but she has been carrying around a mutt baby since she was 16. Everywhere I look is literal suicide fuel and I don't know how much longer I can cope.

Last edited:
accidentally posted before finished FML how delete

accidentally posted before finished FML how delete
just edit it but I don't even get the point of you posting this Wikipedia article. The dude wasn't an incel and he didn't get cheated on, she broke up and found another dude and then her ex broke into her apartment and killed her. This is just a random story of a schizo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back