Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lookism, the show of disappointments

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★
I’ve been meaning to talk about this, this show had the chance to truly be something great, to truly inspire incels to do something greatER. I enjoyed it in the beginning, but by the end of it I had my hand on my forehead.

I hate when shows start off so promising and then they just devolve into a Petri dish of pointlessness. The show starts off with the fat ugly kid being bullied, he was being bullied pretty badly by chads, women, normies etc.

I was really hoping to see him snap and try to stand up for himself, maybe slam a brick into someone’s head or something, but he lets himself get absolutely wrecked every single fucking day. And one scene his mom even stands up to his bullies for him and this fat kid had the audacity to ball up his fists and yell at his mom saying “You’re embarrassing me! :soy:

You don’t even have the balls to stand up for yourself against these privileged fucks, and you’re getting pissed off at your mother who loves and cares about you? You had more balls when you yelled at her than you do with your bullies, it was so pathetic.

And when he gets the chad power it gets even worse, it just ends up turning into chad ball Z with chad vs chad action brawls and cucked moral faggotry and the virtue of forgiveness. Nobody in the show deserved forgiveness what so ever. And fuck that musical shit, you wanna write raps you fat fuck? Well write raps about killing chads and bitches nigga. As an ugly subhuman you should be scheming on everyone’s downfall, as soon as that one mother fucker got the chad power he should’ve been sabotaging everyone’s life from behind the scenes.

And my fucking god man, all the ugly short niggas were such bitches in the show, they just took all the abuse, the insults, the hitting, the everything. Every single day, it was so frustrating, I was just thinking the whole time like god damn when are you gonna snap and stab these privileged mother fuckers. I know in real life it’s not so simple, but at least let me live that fantasy in a blackpilled show for crying out loud, overall 2/10, even attack on titans was better.

View: https://youtu.be/LPgBQSya5rU?si=xbQi9lcE2wrrz-Dn

I’ve been meaning to talk about this, this show had the chance to truly be something great, to truly inspire incels to do something greatER. I enjoyed it in the beginning, but by the end of it I had my hand on my forehead.

I hate when shows start off so promising and then they just devolve into a Petri dish of pointlessness. The show starts off with the fat ugly kid being bullied, he was being bullied pretty badly by chads, women, normies etc.

I was really hoping to see him snap and try to stand up for himself, maybe slam a brick into someone’s head or something, but he lets himself get absolutely wrecked every single fucking day. And one scene his mom even stands up to his bullies for him and this fat kid had the audacity to ball up his fists and yell at his mom saying “You’re embarrassing me! :soy:

You don’t even have the balls to stand up for yourself against these privileged fucks, and you’re getting pissed off at your mother who loves and cares about you? You had more balls when you yelled at her than you do with your bullies, it was so pathetic.

And when he gets the chad power it gets even worse, it just ends up turning into chad ball Z with chad vs chad action brawls and cucked moral faggotry and the virtue of forgiveness. Nobody in the show deserved forgiveness what so ever. And fuck that musical shit, you wanna write raps you fat fuck? Well write raps about killing chads and bitches nigga. As an ugly subhuman you should be scheming on everyone’s downfall, as soon as that one mother fucker got the chad power he should’ve been sabotaging everyone’s life from behind the scenes.

And my fucking god man, all the ugly short niggas were such bitches in the show, they just took all the abuse, the insults, the hitting, the everything. Every single day, it was so frustrating, I was just thinking the whole time like god damn when are you gonna snap and stab these privileged mother fuckers. I know in real life it’s not so simple, but at least let me live that fantasy in a blackpilled show for crying out loud, overall 2/10, even attack on titans was better.

Watch viral hit, but mc is still beta though

The whole korean manwa is about fighting so korean dbz lite but good read

Chad worshipping show. Literally everyone worships Daniel. If anything the author is a lookist himself.