Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] To Incels Who Request Others To Not "Support/Further Degeneracy" (Prostitution), You Need To Understand How A Boycott Works

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
This is a common thing I see many incels say, that they "won't support degeneracy" or they "won't further degeneracy" or they "won't take part in degeneracy", and it just shows that they are having a knee jerk reaction to reality rather than thinking things through

A lot of you guys don't really have any common sense, or its more like you choose not to use it and instead have an emotional response to reality

You need to understand how a boycott works

You see it only works if you have the numbers required to impact the finances of the person/group/company/ you are boycotting

Else its a complete waste of time and you are just depriving yourself of a useful service for no logical reason at all

Even if every incel that paid for sex stopped today, it wouldn't make a dent in the sex market, because most (a large majority) of the men paying for sex are normies (as I have talked about in my thread):

Every normie guy I know IRL has paid for sex atleast once, its a lot more common than you think, but you guys spend too much time living in "meme world" rather than having conversations with other men In Real Life (IRL)

The money that incels could add to the sex market is a drop in the bucket, no a drop in the ocean

So we aren't "supporting" or "furthering" anything in any way that is significant enough that it would make a difference if we refused to spend our money in the sex market, its nothing more than pure delusion and unwarranted self importance to think otherwise

Your actions (or lack there of) stop being about you depriving a person/group/company of significant money (their loss), and starts being you depriving yourself of a useful service (your loss), the moment you don't have the numbers to significantly impact the market

What you are asking is that incels boycott prostitution for the sake of EGO & EMOTIONS, rather than for a LOGICAL reason like actually impacting the sex market in a significant way that "makes a difference" (causes some kind of social and/or economic change)

Sorry, I won't starve myself of sex for the sake of my ego like you (and nor will any incel that operates based on logic and reasoning)

Enjoy patting yourself on the back for "fighting the good fight" or whatever it is you tell yourself, but what you are doing is completely illogical

Ever heard of the quote - "Cutting off your nose to spite your face", well that's you

Stop being so emotional and start thinking using your brain rather than your "heart", in life you have to adapt, those that don't just get left behind to suffer

Last edited:
Idgaf about degeneracy,what i care about is not being a cuck that gets cum glazed leftovers.

In the future they'll say buying a sexbot means you're not an incel.

Idgaf about degeneracy,what i care about is not being a cuck that gets cum glazed leftovers.
Define "cuck", I notice a lot of incels just throw around terms now and they no longer have meaning

Cuck is used to describe acts and/or circumstances in which an individual allows self degradation, self deprecation and/or disenfranchisement to happen to them

This is why people who work for minimum wage are referred to as "wagecucks", because they are "cucking themselves" by working so many hours and putting in so much effort just to make barely any money at all

If I am spending $50 to fuck a 6/10 and enjoy myself where is the cucking?

She isn't my girlfriend or wife and ironically a lot of these women have boyfriends and/or husbands, so those men are cucks in the truest sense, so how are we both "cucked"?

Last edited:
What gets me are the simps on Chaturbate and on Twitch

What gets me are the simps on Chaturbate and on Twitch
Same

There is a huge difference between paying TO FUCK, and paying to INDUCE AROUSAL lol

This is why I would never go to a strip club, I would own a strip club to make money off of blue pilled simps, but never spend money at one

Why the hell would someone pay to have their engine started but not be allowed to drive

Same

There is a huge difference between paying TO FUCK, and paying to INDUCE AROUSAL lol

This is why I would never go to a strip club, I would own a strip club to make money off of blue pilled simps, but never spend money at one

Why the hell would someone pay to have their engine started but not be allowed to drive
Well said man

I don't boycott foid prostitutes because I want to change the fucking market or something (jfl at this idea).

I do it out of principle.

Chad gets sex for fucking free and doesn't have to pay a single fucking cent for it. How is that fair? The prices are too fucking inflated. Maybe, MAYBE I would pay like 20$ to fuck a prime 16 year old, but I won't pay fucking 100$ to fuck a 25 year old roastie with beef curtains. :feelskek: Plus often the service is extremely shit and you only get starfish sex. :feelsseriously:

Jfl if you think you get anything comparable to Chads experience where his foid is actively wet/blushing/staring in his eyes/other physical reactions during sex. You get a watered down experience for twice the price. (well even more since he gets it for free :feelskek:)

That's like eating a lobster some asshole took a huge bite out of. Congratz technically you felt like a rich person for a minute. I'm an all or nothing guy. Mechanical sex without being actively desired is lame.

Last edited:
Paying to have sex with whores is supporting whores financially and contributing to their degenerate lifestyle :feelsseriously: Degeneracy will stay the same because society is already degenerate thanks to normies, and incels not participating in it has no impact, but your actions are still degenerate. Low iq to give your money to a whore just for some minutes of sex with a rubber.

interesting point, i'm also wondering about why normies get to have sex with their gfs (at least sometimes) and still go to prostitues more than people like us. I understand that the sex they're getting from their partner is not enough, but how does that make you more thirsty for sex than someone who is entirely sexless (an incel for example)?

This is a common thing I see many incels say, that they "won't support degeneracy" or they "won't further degeneracy" or they "won't take part in degeneracy", and it just shows that they are having a knee jerk reaction to reality rather than thinking things through

A lot of you guys don't really have any common sense, or its more like you choose not to use it and instead have an emotional response to reality

You need to understand how a boycott works

You see it only works if you have the numbers required to impact the finances of the person/group/company/ you are boycotting

Else its a complete waste of time and you are just depriving yourself of a useful service for no logical reason at all

Even if every incel that paid for sex stopped today, it wouldn't make a dent in the sex market, because most of the men paying for sex are normies (as I have talked about in my thread):

Every normie guy I know IRL has paid for sex atleast once, its a lot more common than you think, but you guys spend too much time living in "meme world" rather than having conversations with other men In Real Life (IRL)

The money that incels could add to the sex market is a drop in the bucket, no a drop in the ocean

So we aren't "supporting" or "furthering" anything in any way that is significant enough that it would make a difference if we refused to spend our money in the sex market, its nothing more than pure delusion and unwarranted self importance to think otherwise

Your actions (or lack there of) stops being about you depriving a person/group/company of significant money (their loss), and starts being you depriving yourself of a useful service (your loss), the moment you don't have the numbers to significantly impact the market

What you are asking is that incels boycott prostitution for the sake of EGO & EMOTIONS, rather than for a LOGICAL reason like actually impacting the sex market in a significant way that "makes a difference" (causes some kind of social and/or economic change)

Sorry, I won't starve myself of sex for the sake of my ego like you (and nor will any incel that operates based on logic and reasoning)

Enjoy patting yourself on the back for "fighting the good fight" or whatever it is you tell yourself, but what you are doing is completely illogical

Ever heard of the quote - "Cutting off your nose to spite your face", well that's you

Stop being so emotional and start thinking using your brain rather than your "heart", in life you have to adapt, those that don't just get left behind to suffer
Much of sociological problems we're presented with today are a result of us underestimating the affects of our individual actions. We just passively let shit happen, because we perceive it as us against an entire group, or us against the world and either don't act and ignore it, or, worse, band wagon and contribute to the status quo that we actively despise. This is such a fundamental issue, because when you have hundreds, thousands and even millions of people thinking that way, the result is things continue to decline until a new low is struck.

I want prostitution to be boycotted for the sake of my ego and emotions, because I ideally don't want to lie with a nonvirgin. But even from a logical standpoint, separated from my ego, this is beneficial for virtually everyone, as the highest value in the human race isn't material possessions, but physical and emotional connection. Having a society that values and enforces chastity, men will naturally contribute more to the betterment of that society that is actively fulfilling one of their highest needs.

interesting point, i'm also wondering about why normies get to have sex with their gfs (at least sometimes) and still go to prostitues more than people like us. I understand that the sex they're getting from their partner is not enough, but how does that make you more thirsty for sex than someone who is entirely sexless (an incel for example)?
They visit whores because it will always be more exciting to fuck a new foid than your wife or gf. Novelty is the hook, that's why you don't fap to the same girl.

She isn't my girlfriend or wife so how am i a "cuck"?
>sticks his dick into a hole that has been creampied thousands of times
>pays for it
>how am i a cuck
:feelskek:

Having a society that values and enforces chastity, men will naturally contribute more to the betterment of that society that is actively fulfilling one of their highest needs.
If you boycott prostitution you only enforce male chastity, what about that don't you get?

The only way to bring back chastity to both the sexes is to take away women's right to work, own property and vote, until that happens nothing you and i want or do will matter

>pays for it
>how am i a cuck
"You are a cuck because I've described the act you engage in as cucked"

I need you to google "circular logic" you retard :feelskek:

This is why I asked you to define cuck, and you refused to define it specifically because you know what you're saying is bullshit

If you don't have a definition for a term then there's no way to know that you are using the term correctly, it will always come down to what you "FEEL" about something (emotional thinking), and that is subjective and changes from scenario to scenario

Get back to me when you actually have an actual argument :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Though I agree that paying for prostitution is necessary for sexless men, its still cucked (because you assume a submissive position) to pay for it, also you could use this same reasoning to justify men paying for OF or feet pics, which is a behavior that only gives more and more power to foids

(because you assume a submissive position) to pay for it
Dude by what reasoning do you say this nonsense, is it submissive for you to buy meat instead of go hunt for it, are you going to go now in some random forest to hunt for all your food? :feelskek:

A lot of you guys are just pulling bullshit out of your ass at this point, you just make arguments with no explanation, justification or rationale, its just - "this is true because I say so, I don't have to explain why"

Are kings and lords submissives? (it was a norm for these kinds of men to pay for sex regularly centuries ago)

Does dating make you a submissive? (pretty much every man is paying for sex, dating is just prostitution with extra steps)

You clearly haven't thought this argument through at all

also you could use this same reasoning to justify men paying for OF or feet pics, which is a behavior that only gives more and more power to foids

You definitely take zero time to think your thoughts through

By your logic, you buying food at a store to eat, and you paying to smell food and get hungry is the same kind of purchase

The crazy thing is were supposed to be the "logical ones" and its normies who we like to say are "emotional thinkers" and "blue pilled", but honestly most of the incels on this site are no different to normies, you have the same illogical mindset

If you had thought this argument through for a second you'd immediately realize it doesn't make any sense, but you guys don't spend any time thinking about whether you are wrong or not, you just write the first thing that pops into your head smh

Last edited:
Dude by what reasoning do you say this nonsense, is it submissive for you to buy meat instead of go hunt for it, are you going to go now in some random forest to hunt for all your food? :feelskek:
Being a cuck implies being submissive, paying for eat meat isn't submissive, since you couldn't get easily if you tried to, you have no strenght to that, while you have enough strenght to get sex from a foid without having to pay, but social rules and laws coerce you to pay (not saying rape is right, just describing power dynamics). Let alone that, as I before stated, it gives power to foids, fucking more with your current situation, since they can simply rise prices of sex and make men their hostage as much as they want. It would be submissive that you could get meat for free, but you ended up paying for it just to conform with the rules.

A lot of you guys are just pulling bullshit out of your ass at this point, you just make arguments with no explanation, justification or rationale, its just - "this is true because I say so, I don't have to explain why"

Are kings and lords submissives? (it was a norm for these kinds of men to pay for sex regularly centuries ago
Yes, why couldn't they be? Cuckoldry applies to them.

I already explained, you give power to them, you are being submissive, therefore a cuck, let alone that you are shotting your own foot by doing that.

You definitely take zero time to think your thoughts through

By your logic, you buying food at a store to eat, and you paying to smell food and get hungry is the same kind of purchase

The crazy thing is were supposed to be the "logical ones" and its normies who we like to say are "emotional thinkers" and "blue pilled", but honestly most of the incels on this site are no different to normies, you have the same illogical mindset

If you had thought this argument through for a second you'd immediately realize it doesn't make any sense, but you guys don't spend any time thinking about whether you are wrong or not, you just write the first thing that pops into your head smh
This difference is merely arbitrary, its all reduced to a person's needs. You consider sex more worth than paying for an OF or other kind of shit, but its all the same at the end of the day, you paying for a foid to satisfy you sexually, so there is no reason for one to be cucked and the other to be not.

Ask yourself, Is it cucked to pay for a foid to satisfy my sexual needs, therefore giving her power over me and my money? In my opinion, yes, it is

Last edited:
better pay for sex than nothing , of course, have that option bring me mental peace , prostitution is not bad for sure

Being a cuck implies being submissive
Nope, being a cuck implies being taken advantage of, not all cucks are necessarily a submissive.

The term cuck originates from the cuckoo bird which tricks other birds into raising its young (they don't know any better, its not them submitting to some demand)

If a man is being cheated on behind his back, he is still being cucked. His woman didn't make him submit, he is completely unaware of the situation and yet he is a cuck

This is why I use this definition (which I actually provide a proper explanation for):
Cuck is used to describe acts and/or circumstances in which an individual allows or experiences self degradation, self deprecation and/or disenfranchisement

This is why people who work for minimum wage are referred to as "wagecucks", because they are "cucking themselves" by working so many hours and putting in so much effort just to make barely any money at all

paying for eat meat isn't submissive, since you couldn't get easily if you tried to
You couldn't get sex easily if you tried to either :feelskek:

You don't have any logical consistency, please observe your own mental gymnastics to rationalize your bullshit arguments

Stop trying to move the goal posts, whether you can get something easily or not has nothing to do with the definition of the term cuck nor has it ever been part of its usual usage

You are just making shit up as you go along

you have no strength to that, while you have enough strength to get sex from a foid without having to pay, but social rules and laws coerce you to pay (not saying rape is right, just describing power dynamics)
1. Actually you do have the strength to hunt, we all do, you are just too lazy to bother and that's because its more convenient to just buy food, stop being disingenuous in your arguments, it doesn't look well

2. "Just rape bro, else you are a cuck"

You might as well say that because by your retard logic the only way for an average man to not be a cuck is to rape

I also find it funny that you think raping a woman is going to be easier than hunting, you can kill an animal with one shot, rape involves you struggling with and restraining a woman who is fighting back and then you have to actually take the time to rape her, its way harder than hunting

It would be submissive that you could get meat for free
You can, now go out and buy a hunting rifle and go live in the bushes and inconvenience yourself if you don't want to be a "cuck", what's your excuse?, nothing stopping you from learning how to hunt like all our ancestors did and on top of that you get to use advanced tools like guns, you don't even have to use a spear or traps

Stop being a "foodcuck", you have to "man up" and go hunt for your food :feelskek:

I already explained, you give power to them, you are being submissive, therefore a cuck
Do you have power over your employer because they pay you to work?

Once you pay someone to do something, and you have them under CONTRACT (negotiated a price for a service), they are now UNDER YOUR POWER

Are you seeing how retarded your logic is yet?

I'll say it again, guys like you don't think your arguments through, you just say shit

I also like how you skipped over the dating part too, is every man who is dating cucked? (because they are still paying for sex, you can't deny that)

Which begs the question, if every man is basically cucked then does the term "cuck" even hold any weight anymore, being a "cuck" is the default position then so whats the point of using it as an insult. The way you use the term cuck makes the term meaningless.

This difference is merely arbitrary, its all reduced to a person's needs. You consider sex more worth than paying for an OF or other kind of shit, but its all the same at the end of the day, you paying for a foid to satisfy you sexually, so there is no reason for one to be cucked and the other to be not.
No it isn't arbitrary at all, it is very much objectively different, and if you can't see that you are in denial or an idiot

Dating - Entering a raffle with your money FOR A CHANCE to win a prize (sex is possible but not guaranteed)

OnlyFans - Giving the person running the raffle money to JUST LOOK AT the prize (sex is not possible, you just get to watch)

Prostitution - Going straight to the manufacturer/wholesaler that creates the prize and BUYING IT DIRECTLY for a discount
(sex is guaranteed)

Ask yourself, Is it cucked to pay for a foid to satisfy my sexual needs, therefore giving her power over me and my money? In my opinion, yes, it is
Alright then your boss (or bosses in general) are cucking themselves by having employees, because for some reason the employee somehow has power over them while being under contract to fulfill a service for payment, of which they have no choice but to perform else they'd lose said payment (but somehow they are in the position of power :feelskek:)

Spend some more time thinking over your arguments before you make them

THE ONE WHO PAYS IS THE ONE GIVING ORDERS (DOMINANT)

THE ONE WHO IS UNDER CONTRACT DUE TO PAYMENT HAS TO OBEY (SUBMISSIVE)

I think I will end this back and forth here because we both know full well you are wrong here, your arguments have all been completely dismantled, and the most retarded part is you claiming that someone paid to do something is in the position of power

How did you not immediately think - "Oh wait, jobs exist, employers have the power in that relationship"

I know how, its because you aren't thinking at all, you are just typing out the first thing that comes to your mind

Last edited:
prostitution is not bad by itself.To properly enjoy paying for sex, in my opinion you have to meet 3 conditions:

1. Don't do it so often, you shouldn't spend most of your hard-earned money on that, in that case you would be a cuck

2. Get an acceptable rate, no more than 50 dollars per session I think

3. Play with your imagination, for example, think that you are fucking some foid from your high school who ignored you or treated you badly, anyway, if she had gone to your high school with you, that would have happened without a doubt because You are a truecel, and for only 50 dollars, that I do, it is not so bad for me.

Play with your imagination, for example, think that you are fucking some foid from your high school who ignored you or treated you badly
I was with you till this point :feelskek: (it just seems kinda weird and pointless)

There's no need to even imagine, I have a woman in front of me that would reject me period, so I'm already fucking a woman who would ignore me and treat me badly

Nope, being a cuck implies being taken advantage of, not all cucks are necessarily a submissive.

The term cuck originates from the cuckoo bird which tricks other birds into raising its young (they don't know any better, its not them submitting to some demand)

If a man is being cheated on behind his back, he is still being cucked. His woman didn't make him submit, he is completely unaware of the situation and yet he is a cuck

This is why I use this definition (which I actually provide a proper explanation for):
''The term cuckold is all over Medieval Literature; in fact, it isn’t too much of an exaggeration to say that a huge percentage of humour from this time revolves around making fun of cuckolds. Cuckoldry plays a major theme the Canterbury Tale, Shakespeare’s sonnets and plays, the 13th Century poem “The Owl and the Nightingale” to the 18th Century play “The Country Wife”. The cuckold is often portrayed with horns, signifying failure and/or immoral behaviour. The humor had an element of religious shaming to it. Horns are still associated with cuckolds in the modern era; in some Mediterranean countries, an obscene gesture is created by extending the index and litter finger upwards and tucking in the other fingers and the thumb. This gesture is used to imply the target of the gesture has been cuckolded, and is thus often seen as an especially grievous insult. Meanwhile in Chinese-speaking communities, wearing a green hat (戴綠帽) is the equivalalent to cuckoldry.''

No, it has nothing to do with this behavior of the bird, though I don't use both definitions.

You couldn't get sex easily if you tried to either :feelskek:

You don't have any logical consistency, please observe your own mental gymnastics to rationalize your bullshit arguments

Stop trying to move the goal posts, whether you can get something easily or not has nothing to do with the definition of the term cuck nor has it ever been part of its usual usage

You are just making shit up as you go along
You could, but social coercition punishes you.

You didn't point out any mental gymnastics, stop with these strawmen's, you are starting to create a whole new debate in your head.

Wdym? I always used the term to imply submission, it has nothing to do with this debate.

Not moving the goal post, my reasoning is simple: You could get sex easily if you tried to, but you can't because you would get punished, therefore you have two options, give foids power and your money to get sex from them, not get sex from them. The latter implies no submission, the first does, you are forcing yourself into a situation where you gives her power over you, when the opposite should be happening in a lawless situation.
1. Actually you do have the strength to hunt, we all do, you are just too lazy to bother and that's because its more convenient to just buy food, stop being disingenuous in your arguments, it doesn't look well

2. "Just rape bro, else you are a cuck"

You might as well say that because by your retard logic the only way for an average man to not be a cuck is to rape

I also find it funny that you think raping a woman is going to be easier than hunting, you can kill an animal with one shot, rape involves you struggling with and restraining a woman who is fighting back and then you have to actually take the time to rape her, its way harder than hunting
1- No, you don't, you are no stronger than an animal, and even if you used guns, you wouldn't know properly how to get the good part of the meat or to cook eat, so the easier way is to pay for it, while in the other situation, the easier way (from a pratical/physical point of view, not from a moral or lawful one) wouldn't be paying for it, but breaking the law. So as you shouldn't break it, you don't pay for sex to not be in a submissive position.

2- Putting words in my mouth. You can simply not pay for sex and not be a cuck.

Average men doesn't pay escorts, less than 15% of men actually do.

Yes, its easier from a physical pov. Eating meat is not just about hunting, stop creating the debate in your head, wait for an answer before taking these non sense conclusions.

You can, now go out and buy a hunting rifle and go live in the bushes and inconvenience yourself if you don't want to be a "cuck", what's your excuse?, nothing stopping you from learning how to hunt like all our ancestors did and on top of that you get to use advanced tools like guns, you don't even have to use a spear or traps

Stop being a "foodcuck", you have to "man up" and go hunt for your food :feelskek:
Already explained that.
Do you have power over your employer because they pay you to work?

Once you pay someone to do something, and you have them under CONTRACT (negotiated a price for a service), they are now UNDER YOUR POWER

Are you seeing how retarded your logic is yet?

I'll say it again, guys like you don't think your arguments through, you just say shit

I also like how you skipped over the dating part too, is every man who is dating cucked? (because they are still paying for sex, you can't deny that)

Which begs the question, if every man is basically cucked then does the term "cuck" even hold any weight anymore, being a "cuck" is the default position then so whats the point of using it as an insult. The way you use the term cuck makes the term meaningless.
Not the same situation, if you need to do a contract when you can simply get it by force, it gets cucked, in the employee situation, you can't do it by force.

Again, my logic is: If you relent to a coercion that forces you pay to something, instead of going to the easier way, you are assuming a submissive position. Any of your posts disproved it.

There is no easier way to commit with a foid beside doing that, so they are not getting cucked.

Not every man is a cuck, though most are.

No it isn't arbitrary at all, it is very much objectively different, and if you can't see that you are in denial or an idiot

Dating - Entering a raffle with your money FOR A CHANCE to win a prize (sex is possible but not guaranteed)

OnlyFans - Giving the person running the raffle money to JUST LOOK AT the prize (sex is not possible, you just get to watch)

Prostitution - Going straight to the manufacturer/wholesaler that creates the prize and BUYING IT DIRECTLY for a discount
(sex is guaranteed)
It is arbitrary, there is no reasoning of yours explaining why paying for an OF is cucked while paying for sex isn't, its just your notion of value (arbitrary) that makes you consider one cucked and the other not. You think an OF is not worth your money, then you consider it cucked, but you think prostitution worths your money, then you consider it not cucked, your whole thinking is based on that;

You are wrong assuming the prize is sex.

The prize is the satisfation of a need, a guy can satisfy it by merely looking and end up paying less than he would by paying for sex, so why he'd be a cuck while the other wouldn't?

THE ONE WHO PAYS IS THE ONE GIVING ORDERS (DOMINANT)

THE ONE WHO IS UNDER CONTRACT DUE TO PAYMENT HAS TO OBEY (SUBMISSIVE)

I think I will end this back and forth here because we both know full well you are wrong here, your arguments have all been completely dismantled, and the most retarded part is you claiming that someone paid to do something is in the position of power

How did you not immediately think - "Oh wait, jobs exist, employers have the power in that relationship"

I know how, its because you aren't thinking at all, you are just typing out the first thing that comes to your mind
By paying for something he could get for free in an easier way, he is losing his dominance.

The contract makes the first part suffer a burden of money, so he is not being dominant, and the submissive is the one who gives the rules of the contract (thats why you are a hostage of an escort, you can only do sex in the way she wants you to do, otherwise you will end up being jailed for rape. If she says no anal, you can't do anal, she is the one exercising control over you, you depend on her, while the employee depends on the boss, thats why your comparation is retarded and a false equivalency). The escort is the one who gives her rules to you, because you depend on her, while with the employee and the boss, its the opposite, thats why you are a cuck by paying for sex. JFL at thinking you are her boss :feelskek:

Last edited:
Didn’t read no red text.

I disagree.
Incels are 100% of the sex market.
Chad doesn't waste his wealth on shit he can get for free.

I think by incels you mean "members of communities like incels.co" but the vast majority (99+%) of incels aren't in communities like this one.
They are the isolated and uncongregated silent bluepilled incel majority who don't identify as incel.
( I don't blame them tbh because it's an exaggerated label to begin with: we do make small voluntary contributions that very slightly affect our options)
Blackpilled incels are a smaller minority so if you just mean us then yeah that's a smaller % of the sex market.
But we shouldn't talk like BPICs are the only ICs

I won't starve myself of sex for the sake of my ego like you (and nor will any incel that operates based on logic and reasoning)

You can't logic/reason what appeals to you romantically, of course.
Abiding the law aside, I think the unromanticness of escorts is what always gives me mixed feeling about it.
Like doing it would truly break my heart and make me breakdown and rope.
Maybe I'm of harder stuff but I guess I lack confidence in my jadedness/blackpillness that I figure to escortcel would be to truly embrace blackpill and kill my inner bluepilled weaboo and cause emotional collapse.
In the future they'll say buying a sexbot means you're not an incel.

At some point they'll be right, once they can compete.

Like would you not consider it "ascension" to be Hideki and take Chii's virginity?
Cuck is used to describe acts and/or circumstances in which an individual allows self degradation, self deprecation and/or disenfranchisement to happen to them
This is the worst possible definition because "allows" misses the whole point: when you're cucked you're DECEIVED by an external party.

The traditional human application of cuckolded is when your wife fucks the milkman and you pay to feed her milkman babies thinking they're your babies.

It's derived from the non-cuckoo mommy birds victimized by cuckoo birds who swap out their eggs so the cuckoo moms don't have to do shit (just go fuck more male cuckoos and lay more eggs) while the non-cuckkoo moms waste energy sitting on the egg and feeding wormies to the cuckoo babies once they hatch.

If you're actively CHOOSING to be degraded/deprecated/disenfranchised then that's SETTLING not "being cucked".

At best the analogy only works if we view it as something like "you were tricked into thinking you ought to settle" or "you were tricked into thinking these choices aren't settling".

But if done to excess this overlooks our own autonomy and sense of agency.

Deciding to date a non-virgin GF doesn't mean you necessarily think "this is just as good as a virgin" or "this is better than a virgin". You might well know it's not ideal, but still choose to do it. That's not cucked.

IE if someone tricks you into thinking bologna are as healthy/tasty as steak so you just eat nothing but bologna, that's being cucked.
But if you just decide to buy bologna because it's still moderately tasty (better than bread) and more affordable and easy to prepare than steak (true) that's not cucked.
You're not deceived (you know steak would be better) you're just settling.

Again no, that's not cucked, you can be pragmatic and do this if it's your only feasible option for getting money if that's what's important to you.

What's cucked is thinking stuff like "this is the only honorable way to live" or "I shouldn't take advantage of every possible break like bux/foodbanks to increase my wealth".

Or maybe even stuff like "I shouldn't commit crimes to make money". I'm too high-inhib and fearful of law/subculture to be something like a drug dealer but I sort of understand that mindset TBH: why care about protecting a society that scorns you? That's why shows like Breaking Bad were so popular, people understand the Walter White apathy and hatred.
so you can fap to it later, I guess?
kind of like how people pay to look at porn or fund some hentai productions

I would go to a strip club if it were cheap and had nice girls, but in practice you either get cheap w/ ugly girls or expensive w/ nice ones
You see this pattern with prostitutes so again it's just a cost/benefit analysis to me.

Sometimes I wonder if that's what keeps me from moneymaxing to get a GF: how much disproportionate provision would I need to give consecutive foids until one stuck with me, and if that's the reason then why would I even feel special?

Even if a girl loved me for me (ie split 50% tabs on dates) there's still this need to jump through hoops and show your ability to earn wealth which will ultimately go for nought when she dumps you.

Like if it only costs me 5 dollars to shop for a meal but I need to pay 20 bucks for a meal at some fancy restaurant to "date" a girl several times and then she doesn't want to be with me: why did I waste my time/money to be humiliated?

Chad doesn'tt need these hoops: they just meet up on Tinder and fuck, no expensive meals needed: she probably cooks him eggs in the morning from her own supply.
MAYBE I would pay like 20$ to fuck a prime 16 year old, but I won't pay fucking 100$ to fuck a 25 year old roastie with beef curtains
This feels like a LARP, hundred for a girl in 20s sounds fine to me, but even that is still way under market price.

Also I'm really not understanding the whole beef curtains meme tbh: are you thinking that labia get thicker/longer from sex?

All I can figure is maybe this happens with the inner labia if they fuck very girthy cocks.

I don't really know if promiscuity naturally leads to that though because the chads girls fuck might have pretty average dick sizes that just feel larger because of a foids' arousal making her tissues firmer.

Plus often the service is extremely shit and you only get starfish sex.
couldn't you just instruct a prostitute "my service requires you wrap your limbs around me and pull me into you?"
if she wants repeat business she'll do it
obviously it'd feel jaded to ask for stuff like that because you hope she'll do it instinctively, because you're LARPing that she'll overcome her initial apathy and get aroused and enjoy the sex with you

Jfl if you think you get anything comparable to Chads experience where his foid is actively wet/blushing/staring in his eyes/other physical reactions during sex.
I sometimes wonder about this: wouldn't some girls be so enamored by Chad she'd be embarassed to look at him?

A big thing about eye contact appeal to me woul be that my virgin GF is shy about sex and doesn't want to look in my eyes (maybe I am also nervous about looking in hers) but as we get comfortable with each other we gradually look at each other more and more (fewer and briefer look-aways) until we have that soulful mutual stare going on of full acceptance and pseudotelepathy.

You get a watered down experience for twice the price. (well even more since he gets it for free :feelskek:)
you can't divide by zero

also Chad tends to get sex for "better than free" because foids will do other things of service to reward him for fucking her, like cooking him dinner
Paying to have sex with whores is supporting whores financially and contributing to their degenerate lifestyle

Women will often lead degenerate lifestyles even if they aren't engaged in prostitution, so this seems like a broader discussion than just frequenting sex workers.

IE if you generously tip a cute waitress who sucks up to you and she goes home to take anal from a seires of gigachads, you're doing essentially the same thing.

The broader solution is just to stop orbiting women and sucking up to them and giving them inflated wages for ANY occupation. IE give them the same career fairness and equal opportunity as men, instead of preferential treatment.

TBH if a girl wants to fuck a dozen gigachads but is actually competent at her job I don't care about paying her well for it.

But that's with useful jobs, essential services.

90% of stuff like waitressing is probably "get your customers to oneitis for you" rather than stuff like "bring food promptly" which is largely the problem, women's dominance in the service industry and other "people" jobs.
it will always be more exciting to fuck a new foid than your wife or gf
I don't think that's true. If you had a 10/10 virgin GF you'd fucked a dozen times I think you'd still prefer to fuck her than some 6/10 roastie you meet on a subway

Novelty is the hook, that's why you don't fap to the same girl.
actually TBH for my fapping needs I tend to rotate back to a couple core stories (one manga, one written)
the vast majority of new foids in new stories don't really make enough of an impact to enter into my regular rotation
>pays for it
>how am i a cuck

It's only cucked to be deceived into overvaluing it.

IE to think "ascending" is so important ("must lose my virginity") that you value a 1000x creampied pussy at 500 bucks or something like that.

If you were paying 1-5 dollars to fuck that the 1000x creampied hole, that'd seem reasonable and non-cucked though: it'd be cheaper than buying an onahole and be a more authentic hands-free experience.

What's cucked isn't the act of paying just embracing the inflation.

What's "cucked" is essentially only if you are SIMPing.

SIMPing is cucked because you are a victim of mental deception : "idolizing" the "mediocre" when you should only idolize the goddess virgin.
The only way to bring back chastity to both the sexes is to take away women's right to work, own property and vote, until that happens nothing you and i want or do will matter
I don't think that would guarantee anything because you'd still have cucked husbands whose wives fuck chad milkman

but maybe it would move things in a better direction because women who are less empowered with wealth lack the motility to seek chad out, so at least chad has to become a milkman to get access to house-locked pussy instead of wife driving the car over to chad's house

more effort to seek foids on the part of chad milkman at least lowers the amount of pussies he can defile in a single week because of the added travel time
Though I agree that paying for prostitution is necessary for sexless men, its still cucked (because you assume a submissive position) to pay for it
assuming a submissive submission is not cucked because you can do that with full informedness: it's only cucked if you can explain how you are deceived in some way

Basically it's only cucked if you are tricked into believing that the submissive position is ideal, tricked into believing that it's unacceptable to resent it and want more
Being a cuck implies being submissive, paying for eat meat isn't submissive, since you couldn't get easily if you tried to, you have no strenght to that, while you have enough strenght to get sex from a foid without having to pay

getting a meat is easy if you are a wealthy cattle rancher or chicken farmer though, you just kill your livestock
or get one of your servants to kill it for you, the servants who deal with the minutiae of raising livestock like feeding them and cleaning their poo

I don't think I understand your analogy about strength TBH.
It's submissive to pay to fuck women because we're strong enough to rape them?

I'm strong enouch to snap a chicken's neck, so by your logic it's cucked to purchase chicken tendies instead of murdering/plucking my own chicken.

Basically things we can accomplish can still be troublesome tasks so we pay for convenience.

Even in pre-society where you could do shit like rape women and not get punished for it, it was still a troublesome thing to do if you could get cooperative sex in exchange for giving her a bushel of apples.

We see this in a wide variety of simians:

one of the researchers, during the chaotic episode mentioned earlier, observed how one of the monkeys exchanged money with another for sex. After the act was over, the monkey which was paid immediately used it to buy a grape…

I don't really think it's "cucked of the capuchin" to give up a grape's worth of wealth to sex.

I realize it has more than a grape's value in this case (taking int oaccount size it's probably like sacrificing a watermelon or a whole bushel of grapes for one sex act) but if it's preferable/easier to exchange your grape and get consent than to rape the capucin girl then why shou ld I look down on capucincel for making that choice?

I already explained, you give power to them, you are being submissive, therefore a cuck, let alone that you are shotting your own foot by doing that.
Submissiveness is soy but not cucked.

You can be an entirely dominant and non-submissive guy who makes no compromises and still get cucked: Chadlite who doesn't SIMP for any girl can still get cucked by Gigachad.

Cucking is about deceiving: into misappropriating your resources because of misconceptions.

It's not merely choosing to settle for something less than the ultimate ideal, because 100% of men do this.

The ideal is you have an unlimited harem of virgins worshipping you and no man ever achieves this, so every man settles and submits to a lesser-than-ideal reality.

There's nothing cucked about that, it's just pragmatism.

Cucked is just when you convince yourself that the lesser reality is the best reality. It's intracucking if you convince yourself that to cope, and extracucking when external forcs convince you.

The natural extension of this ridiculous attitude is that doing anything of value whatsoever for a foid is cucked.

IE you can't even say she's pretty because you're wasting effort talking to her instead of fucking her.

Hell it'd be cucked to take a dominant position in sex like missionary position because you're expending energy fucking her when she should be expending energy ufcking you (cowgirl).

If it's all about relativism then you could even say it's cucked to accept free sex from foids because to be the ultimate alpha-male of non-submission should mean all foids pay for the privilege of fucking you.

It's a silly purity spiral.

Last edited:
Being a cuck implies being submissive, paying for eat meat isn't submissive, since you couldn't get easily if you tried to, you have no strenght to that, while you have enough strenght to get sex from a foid without having to pay, but social rules and laws coerce you to pay (not saying rape is right, just describing power dynamics). Let alone that, as I before stated, it gives power to foids, fucking more with your current situation, since they can simply rise prices of sex and make men their hostage as much as they want. It would be submissive that you could get meat for free, but you ended up paying for it just to conform with the rules.

Yes, why couldn't they be? Cuckoldry applies to them.

Prostitutes can't rise the price suddenly because they would loose clients(these clients can perfectly boycott them through reviews or forums and just move forward a whore with similar traits and lower price)at less not the 6/10 ish.
Even if they rise the prices you can negotiate.

Prostitutes can't rise the price suddenly because they would loose clients(these clients can perfectly boycott them through reviews or forums and just move forward a whore with similar traits and lower price)at less not the 6/10 ish.
Even if they rise the prices you can negotiate.
They raised the prices in my country during an economic crisis, raised by 50-70%. So yes, they can literally form a cartel and raise the prices all by themselves, and still have clients, since the urge to have sex is strong enough to make a man pay this amount of money. It’s not like they have any other competition, since these men only have the option to pay for escorts.

They raised the prices in my country during an economic crisis, raised by 50-70%. So yes, they can literally form a cartel and raise the prices all by themselves, and still have clients, since the urge to have sex is strong enough to make a man pay this amount of money. It’s not like they have any other competition, since these men only have the option to pay for escorts.
Where do you live?

It genuinely amazes me how far you're willing to go to simp for literal whores :feelskek:
I don't personally have anything against escortceling but I'm willing to admit it's a literal waste of your money and respect anyone who chooses not to do it
What do you get out of this anyways? If every cuck on this forum started regularly seeing escorts what would you get out of it? Are you the pimp or the whore? :feelskek:

The price of prostitution usually goes down when crises occur.
I'm paying around 30% lower prices since the fake pandemic hysteria.

It genuinely amazes me how far you're willing to go to simp for literal whores :feelskek:
I don't personally have anything against escortceling but I'm willing to admit it's a literal waste of your money and respect anyone who chooses not to do it
What do you get out of this anyways? If every cuck on this forum started regularly seeing escorts what would you get out of it? Are you the pimp or the whore? :feelskek:
Actually we can become pimps once we know how does market works. We just have to lend the house and charge a 5% per service(and have a contract for sure).:feelsLSD:

Define "cuck", I notice a lot of incels just throw around terms now and they no longer have meaning

If I am spending $50 to fuck a 6/10 and enjoy myself where is the cucking?

She isn't my girlfriend or wife and ironically a lot of these women have boyfriends and/or husbands, so those men are cucks in the truest sense, so how are we both "cucked"?