Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] The final blackpill: fatalism

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Human beings like to think of themselves as being the creators of their own destiny, but are we really in control of the way our lives play out or is everything predetermined and happening due to factors out of our control?

Think about your own existence, the fact that you were brought into existence was out of your control

Once you’re born, the genetics that you’re born with (looks, intelligence, neurotypicality) are also out of your control.

The environment that you are raised in (first or third world country, rich or poor family, growing up isolated or growing up surrounded by relatives etc.) is also out of your control.

So we’ve established that it was out of your control to even be born in the first place, when you’re born you are born with genetics Out of your control and raised in an environment out of your control, but the final blackpill is that even when it comes down to the choices we make and the actions we perform, these choices and actions are not being made by our own free will, but rather even our choices and actions are out of our control.

FREE WILL IS AN ILLUSION.

Human beings might be one of the most intelligent forms of life on the universe, while all other life forms on our planet (dogs, cats, cows etc) have remained in their natural state of existence, human beings have evolved from hunter-gatherer societies to start agriculture (growing our own food), we have made significant scientific, medicinal and technological advancements (modern day medicine, knowledge of human anatomy/disease, creating computers/smartphones/internet etc.). We have also made significant progress in terms of engineering and architecture, which has led to entire cities being built, from skyscrapers to roads to cars, trains, ships, planes and even rockets. We created the concept of money to facilitate transactions and exchange of
Resources, and developed functional and orderly societies through a legal system and government.

Human beings have accomplished so much, to the point that we begin to think that we are gods and that although we may not be in control of our coming into existence or the genetics that we are born with or the environment we grow up in, we think that “at least” we are in control of our actions and choices, right?

but no matter what new innovations and inventions human beings create, we should never forget the fact that the one thing we never created is the universe, rather THE UNIVERSE CREATED US.

The universe is much more powerful than any human being, even the richest men in the world (Elon musk, bill gates, Jeff bezos, warren buffet etc). Will be dead after living a life of 60-70 years, the universe existed long before they were born and the universe will exist forever after they are gone.

So do you think any mere mortal human being (no matter how advanced we are as a species) is in control of their actions or does it make more sense for the universe (which is much more powerful than any of us) to be dictating what actions we perform while we are under the illusion that we are the ones who are making choices using our free will?

If the universe created your consciousness to begin with, who’s to say that the universe isn’t also influencing what “choices” you make using that consciousness?

When you are at an intersection on the road, you may think that it’s you who is making the choice to turn left, but the reality is that it’s the universe which influenced you to make the Choice to Turn left

It’s the universe which is responsible for every choice you make, so in that sense can your choices even be called a “choice” if the universe is making you make those “choices?”

Everything that has ever happened in the past, everything that is happening right now, and everything that will happen in the future was always meant to happen since the beginning of time.

The universe has predetermined every series of events from the beginning of time to eternity, everything comes down to FATE/DESTINY.

All events were pre-written by the universe in the instant the universe came to exist, time just allows those events to play out accordingly, you are not some master who decides your future but simply a puppet whose life is taking place in accordance to a plan written by an entity much more powerful than you or any human being: THE UNIVERSE

Life is not a game that you play, life is a game that plays YOU.

Elliot Rodger didn’t make the choice to go ER, he had no free will just like any other human being, the truth is that he was destined to go ER.

Hitler was destined to rise to power

Elon Musk was destined to be a billionaire

I was destined to write this post and anyone reading was destined to read it

Even the leaf being blown by the wind in my garden at this very moment, was destined (since the beginning of time) to blow in the wind in my garden at this very moment.

ETC.

If life is a movie, Human beings are not the directors/producers of their story, the real director/producer is the universe which wrote our story from the beginning of time itself, we are simply observers and spectators in our own movies, under the illusion that we have any say in how things will play out.

The first stage of the blackpill is to realise that your lack of sexual success is due to things out of your control (looks)

The final stage of the blackpill is to realise that it’s not just sexual success or financial success which is out of our control, but rather the fact that everything that happens in everyone’s lives in every point in time in every part of the world, is also out of anybodys control.

[UWSL]The philosophy that everything comes down to fate is known as “fatalism”, it’s time that everyone here swallows the fatalism pill, this is the final and biggest blackpill to swallow.[/UWSL]

@BlkPillPres

Last edited:
Human beings like to think of themselves as being the creators of their own destiny, but are we really in control of the way our lives play out or does everything happen out of our control?

Think about your own existence, the fact that you were brought into existence was out of your control

Once you’re born, the genetics that you’re born with (looks, intelligence, neurotypicality) are also out of your control.

The environment that you are raised in (first or third world country, rich or poor family, growing up isolated or growing up surrounded by relatives etc.) is also out of your control.

So we’ve established that it was out of your control to be born , you are born with genetics Out of your control and raised in an environment out of your control, but the final blackpill is that even when it comes down to the choices we make and the actions we perform, these choices and actions are not being made by our own free will, but rather even our choices and actions are out of our control.

FREE WILL IS AN ILLUSION.

Human beings might be one of the most intelligent forms of life on the universe, while all other life forms on our planet (dogs, cats, cows etc) have remained in their natural state of existence, human beings have evolved from hunter-gatherer societies to start agriculture (growing our own food), we have made significant scientific, medicinal and technological advancements (modern day medicine, knowledge of human anatomy/disease, creating computers/smartphones/internet etc.). We have also made significant progress in terms of engineering and architecture, which has led to entire cities being built, from skyscrapers to roads to cars, trains, ships, planes and even rockets.
We created the concept of money to facilitate transactions and exchange of
Resources, and developed functional and orderly societies through a legal system and government.

Human beings have accomplished so much, to the point that we begin to think that we are gods and that although we may not be in control of our coming into existence or the genetic that we are born with or the environment we grow up in, we think that at least we are in control of our actions and choices, right?

but no matter what new innovations and inventions human beings create, we should never forget the fact that THE UNIVERSE CREATED US.

The universe is much more powerful than any human being, even the richest men in the world (Elon musk, bill gates, Jeff bezos, warren buffet etc). Will be dead after living a life of 60-70 years, the universe existed long before they were born and the universe will exist forever after they are gone.

So do you think any mere mortal human being (no matter how advanced we are as a species) is in control of their actions or does it make more sense for the universe (which is much more powerful than any of us) to be dictating what actions we perform while we are under the illusion that we are the ones who are making choices using our free will?

If the universe created your consciousness to begin with, who’s to say that the universe isn’t also choosing what “choices” you make using that consciousness?

When you are at an intersection on the road, you may think that it’s you who is making the choice to turn left, but the reality is that it’s the universe which influenced you to make that choice.

It’s the universe which is responsible for every choice you make, so in that sense can your choices even be called a “choice” if the universe is making you make those “choices?”

Everything that has ever happened in the past, everything that is happening right now, and everything that will happen in the future was always meant to happen since the beginning of time.

The universe has predetermined every series of events from the beginning of time to eternity, everything comes down to FATE/DESTINY.

All events were pre-written by the universe in the instant the universe came to exist, time just allows those events to play out accordingly, you are not some master who decides your future but simply a puppet whose life is taking place in accordance to a plan written by an entity much more powerful than you or any human being: THE UNIVERSE

Life is not a game that you play, life is a game that plays YOU.

Elliot Rodger didn’t make the choice to go ER, he was destined to go ER.

Hitler was destined to rise to power

Elon Musk was destined to be a billionaire

I was destined to write this post and anyone reading was destined to read it

Even the leaf being blown by the wind in my garden at this very moment, was destined to blow in the wind in my garden, since the beginning of time.

Fate/destiny isn’t just limited to events related to living beings, it also includes events related to non-living objects

If life is a movie, Human beings are not the directors/producers of their story, the real director/producer is the universe which wrote our story from the beginning of time itself, we are simply observers and spectators in our own movies, under the illusion that we have any say in how things will play out.

The first stage of the blackpill is to realise that your lack of sexual success is due to things out of your control (looks)

The final stage of the blackpill is to realise that it’s not just sexual success or financial success which is out of our control, but rather the fact that everything that happens in everyone’s lives in every point in time in every part of the world, is also out of anybodys control.

[UWSL]The philosophy that everything comes down to fate is known as “fatalism”, it’s time that everyone here swallows the fatalism pill, this is the final and biggest blackpill to swallow.[/UWSL]

@BlkPillPres
Free will is a fake concept created by liberalists, accepting fate will make you learn how to adapt to the conditions you were born with :feelsbadman:

Free will is a fake concept created by liberalists, accepting fate will make you learn how to adapt to the conditions you were born with :feelsbadman:

“Free will” is a concept which is used to blame people for their own failures and suffering, when in reality those who fail were born to fail and those who succeed were born to succeed, nobody has any control of the trajectory of their life as that is determined by destiny

Elliot Rodger didn’t make the choice to go ER, he had no free will just like any other human being, the truth is that he was destined to go ER.
I disagree, free will does exist. Fatalism to me is one of the most retarded concepts ever because why not just kill yourself now if you truly believe that?

It really just sounds like a theory so that nobody has to feel accountable for their own actions or failures. You were clearly using your free will with every letter you typed out for this post, unless you're going to tell me some "force" was "making you" type out every specific letter.

I hope you aren't conflating "free will" and "options".

Everybody has free will, but everybody doesn't have the same options to enact free will.

If I truly believed there was no free will then I wouldn't wealthmaxx at all, any action period would be pointless, me replying to you right now would be pointless, you using that @ symbol to summon me to the thread to get my opinion was also pointless, you creating this thread was pointless, everything is a complete waste of time because it was inevitable and we should all just kill ourselves now, that's the end result of fatalism.

Fatalism is really just the ULTIMATE LDAR NEET PHILOSOPHY

I'm surprised you of all people are posting this.

I disagree, free will does exist. Fatalism to me is one of the most retarded concepts ever because why not just kill yourself now if you truly believe that?

It really just sounds like a theory so that nobody has to feel accountable for their own actions or failures. You were clearly using your free will with every letter you typed out for this post, unless you're going to tell me some "force" was "making you" type out every specific letter.

Everybody has free will, but everybody doesn't have the same options to enact free will.

If I truly believed there was no free will then I wouldn't wealthmaxx at all, any action period would be pointless, me replying to you right now would be pointless, you using that @ symbol to summon me to the thread to get my opinion was also pointless, you creating this thread was pointless, everything is a complete waste of time because it was inevitable and we should all just kill ourselves now, that's the end result of fatalism.

They have to cope with how shitty their lives turned out.

I think you misunderstand the point of the thread, the point is that WHATEVER choice you make comes down to fate.

If you “choose” to LDAR or suicide, that was your fate from the beginning, and you were never really making a choice even though you think you were

If you “choose” to make efforts to improve your life and end up becoming successful, likewise that was your fate all along, even if you are under the illusion that you had a choice in the matter.

We think we are doing what WE want to do, but actually the universe is influencing us to even WANT to do those things in the first place.

Long story short, you are making a choice, but the universe is making you make that choice. Your consciousness is responsible for decision-making but the universe is Responsible for the way your consciousness itself operates.

Last edited:

Actually no, this isn’t some theory I’m using to justify my failure, even if I became successful in 5 years time I wouldn’t just go back on my word and say that im “self-made” or imply that my free will was responsible for my success, even then (with my current knowledge) I would hold fate/destiny accountable for my success

I think you misunderstand the point of the thread, the point is that WHATEVER choice you make comes down to fate.
No I understand very clearly, it's obvious what you're saying, and it doesn't make sense from my perspective.

I looked up the definition of Fatalism too before I responded:
a doctrine that events are fixed in advance so that human beings are powerless to change them

If you “choose” to LDAR or suicide, that was your fate from the beginning, and you were never really making a choice even though you think you were
It's really just fallacious logic that can't be tested or proven.

If someone chooses to wealthmaxx you will say "It was your fate to wealthmaxx"

If they stop one month after, give up and choose to LDAR, you will say "It was your fate to LDAR and give up"

If two months after that they go back to wealthmaxxing and become a high five figure earner, you will say "It was your fate to wealthmaxx again and be successful at it"

If three months after that their business fails and they spiral into depression and go back to LDAR, you will say "It was your fate to fail again and LDAR"

If four months after that they go back to wealthmaxxing with a new strategy and become a six figure earner, you will say "It was your fate to wealthmaxx and become a six figure earner"

AND ON AND ON IT GOES.

It's really just a disingenuous and fallacious way of describing peoples CHOICES and their RESULTS.

It's you taking HINDSIGHT and then INVOKING "DESTINY". All you are doing is "stating the obvious", a simple statement of "X happened", but then you add onto the statement and make it "X was destined to happen".

There's no point in me arguing this any further, I guess it was my fate to stop wasting my time :feelskek:

OR.......... or............... maybe I respond again and then it was my fate to respond another time :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: (if you can't see how retarded and fallacious this is, I don't know what to tell you smh)

Last edited:
That's a good thread. But maybe it's better to call that determinism instead of fatalism?
FullSizeRender-2-1.jpg

Like, we have the wrong genes to begin with, thus everything that will happen after is determined by our genes (and the family we're born in, and the area we're born in), but every new action made by us (which's also determined) will cause certain things to happen and so on.

Last edited:
It's really just the ultimate tool for someones ego.

I FAIL - "It's not my fault, I was DESTINED to fail, it was just outside of my control :cryfeels:" (ego nursing)

I SUCCEED - "I'm pretty amazing, I was DESTINED to be successful, chosen by the universe :feelzez:" (ego stroking)

Last edited:
That's a good thread. But maybe it's better to call that determinism instead of fatalism?
FullSizeRender-2-1.jpg

If The very first domino in the sequence (which represents the genetics and environment you are born into) is out of your control, and if that domino affects the next domino which affects the next domino onwards in a chain reaction, then each domino from the beginning to the end is out of your control just like your whole life from the beginning to the end is out of your control (destiny/fate).

Determinism and fate are the same thing when you analyse it deeply.

Last edited:
If The first domino (which represents the genetics and environment you are born into) is out of your control, and if that domino affects every domino from that point onwards, then each domino from the beginning to the end is out of your control just like your whole life from the beginning to the end is out of your control
Yeah, of course. I just think biological/genetic determinism is a more suitable term. :incel:

Fatalism is a poisonous brand, attracts doomer soyboys. Genetic determinism, like the other guy said.

Fatalism is a poisonous brand, attracts doomer soyboys. Genetic determinism, like the other guy said.
There is nothing more ironic than a self defeating philosophy:
"You should believe in this belief system that dictates everything you do is pointless and predetermined, including your belief in this belief system"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Philosophies like this offer nothing, lead to nothing, and the end result of believing in it is the same as not believing in it, which makes spreading the philosophy pointless too.

It's like someone writing a book where the topic is - "words are meaningless" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

There is nothing more ironic than a self defeating philosophy:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Philosophies like this offer nothing, lead to nothing, and the end result of believing in it is the same as not believing in it, which makes spreading the philosophy pointless too.
Determinism doesn't mean your actions are "pointless", that's a nihilistic tenet. It means your actions are set in stone. Obviously I am going to assign value to my actions, I am not going to pretend rotting in front of my PC is preferable to hypothetically having sex one day.
It's like someone writing a book where the topic is - "words are meaningless" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Again, you're mistaking philosophies for another. This one would be solipsism, where knowledge is not a thing and nothing can be known. Determinism dictates it can be known and studied, along with all other subjects.

Determinism doesn't mean your actions are "pointless", that's a nihilistic tenet. It means your actions are set in stone.
Your actions aren't really "actions" if they are set in stone. That's what makes them pointless. If you are "destined" to make a specific choice, then that choice has no meaning to you personally, it was just something you were forced to do by the whims of causality in the universe. It's as if you are a remote controlled robot, your "actions" don't have any true intent behind them, because even your intent was something that was pre-determined and outside of your control. Your intent itself was manufactured by causality.

Obviously I am going to assign value to my actions, I am not going to pretend rotting in front of my PC is preferable to hypothetically having sex one day.
Your "actions" only have value if you are choosing to do them of your own free will, if not they aren't really "actions". They only technically fit the definition of the word, because it's not really YOU doing it. It's you being influenced/manipulated by some force to do X act. Saying that your actions have meaning and aren't pointless in that case, is like saying the character you control in a game makes meaningful "actions" and "choices".

From the perspective of "fate", "the universe", "causality", whatever you call it. We would just be characters in a game being controlled. From our deluded perspective were making meaningful "actions" or "decisions", but that's because we lack the self awareness to feel the buttons being pressed and to feel our movements being controlled. The "game" is designed to make it feel like were the ones doing it.

In that sense, your "actions" aren't really "actions", it makes no sense to call them that.

Again, you're mistaking philosophies for another. This one would be solipsism, where knowledge is not a thing and nothing can be known. Determinism dictates it can be known and studied, along with all other subjects.
Read it over, I never stated that they were the same thing. I was just mentioning another "self defeating philosophy". It was just another example.

Last edited:
Agreed. High IQ post. Everyone wants to be successful, good looking, happy, healthy, social... etc. So I keep asking myself why am I "me" or why am I like this and why are my former friends for example succesful normies in relationships, having friends, ok jobs etc. For all the "free will" copers let me tell you this. In this universe and in our reality there is simply bunch of statistical realities that happen every year. Such as 800 000 people commiting suicide every year in the world. Its going to FUCKING HAPPEN bcs it is our reality. All the babies born in the year 2022. 800 000 of them will eventually commit suicide. Some will suffer with chronic physcal or mental illnesses, some will wageslave, some will die tragically , some will be incels etc. One of the real shitty ones are health issues. Having chronic health issues at age of 22 rn and only going downhill its literal hell on earth. Stuff that im getting now is the problems 50+ year olds get.

@BlkPillPres Very cool mate, you wre just hoist by your own petard. You're insistent on actions having to be yours in order to count and a few moments from now you are going to beg some non human intelligence for ultimate power and riches. Since you don't seem to understand the gall it takes you to talk down to a determinist while being an occultist, I'll leave this debate at once, knowing one of my blackpill icons has fallen to hypocrisy.

This is for any onlooker here, not for you Pres.

Causality = the whim of the universe.

Magick
= the whim of a non human intelligence.

Causality == Magick.

He's mocking the same mechanism he wants to abuse! JFL a new low for him.

I was destined to see my crush running after mean chadlite normies with a soaking wet pussy after being her emotional tempon for years...
Brooootal man, broootal:fuk:

@BlkPillPres Very cool mate, you wre just hoist by your own petard. You're insistent on actions having to be yours in order to count and a few moments from now you are going to beg some non human intelligence for ultimate power and riches. Since you don't seem to understand the gall it takes you to talk down to a determinist while being an occultist, I'll leave this debate at once, knowing one of my blackpill icons has fallen to hypocrisy.
That's not what all occultism is. Ironically you falsely accused me of conflating two separate philosophies:
you're mistaking philosophies for another.
But here you are the one falsely conflating all forms of occultism to be the same (drawing power from other non human intelligences)

Of course I don't expect you to know that you'd be wrong about this, it's not something anyone would know if they didn't have an interest in the occult. But still I love the irony lol.

This is for any onlooker here, not for you Pres.

Causality = the whim of the universe.

Magick = the whim of a non human intelligence.

Causality == Magick.

He's mocking the same mechanism he wants to abuse! JFL a new low for him.
Don't be ignorant and then brazen in your ignorance, it just makes you look stupid. Not all occultism is drawing power from and worshiping "other entities". You attempt to mock me but in your ignorance you mock yourself. A simple google search would have shown you that that the "box" you are limiting occultism in doesn't exist.

Agreed. High IQ post. Everyone wants to be successful, good looking, happy, healthy, social... etc. So I keep asking myself why am I "me" or why am I like this and why are my former friends for example succesful normies in relationships, having friends, ok jobs etc. For all the "free will" copers let me tell you this. In this universe and in our reality there is simply bunch of statistical realities that happen every year. Such as 800 000 people commiting suicide every year in the world. Its going to FUCKING HAPPEN bcs it is our reality. All the babies born in the year 2022. 800 000 of them will eventually commit suicide. Some will suffer with chronic physcal or mental illnesses, some will wageslave, some will die tragically , some will be incels etc. One of the real shitty ones are health issues. Having chronic health issues at age of 22 rn and only going downhill its literal hell on earth. Stuff that im getting now is the problems 50+ year olds get.
You are conflating "probability" with "inevitability".

There was a time that I flipped a coin and it landed on its side (the thin side) and stayed up. It wasn't "destiny" just because it was "unlikely", nor were the other times that I flipped and it landed on the flat sides "destiny" because it was "likely to happen".

You are pointing out statistical probabilities, that's not "destiny" or "fate".

I'm about to get up and walk to go to the bathroom as I type this up. It isn't "destiny" or "fate" that I'll be able to get up and walk. It's statistically unlikely that I'll just randomly lose the ability to use my legs and become a paraplegic at this instant lol.

Some things are just more likely to happen than others, like those suicide stats you pointed out. Which don't shock me at all as the world is a fucked up place and were on a planet of billions.

Last edited:
It's statistically unlikely that I'll just randomly lose the ability to use my legs and become a paraplegic at this instant lol.
There are many many chronic conditions Im not talking about being a cripple randomaly. Autoimmune diseases are on the rise and from what I read they only appeared around 100 years ago. There are at least 10 chronic conditions for each fucking organ that you can have. Its horrible.

Also im pointing out statistical REALITIES not probablities. Certain number of people are destined to be fuck ups and retards and there is nothing you can do. and Yes its fate everything you do. Whats gonna happen is going to happen

There are many many chronic conditions Im not talking about being a cripple randomaly.
I never said you were, I was just using that as an example. My point was some things are just unlikely to happen, and things that are more probable happening isn't "destiny", it's just the obvious outcome that more probable things end up happening in reality.

im pointing out statistical REALITIES not probabilities
They aren't separate things. Probability is part of reality. What you listed is literally a probability, and guess what, changes to the world will cause changes to those numbers.

Certain number of people are destined to be fuck ups and retards and there is nothing you can do.
Not destined. It's just a probability. Once again, you are falsely conflating "probable" with "inevitable". For example, there's are stats for workplaces deaths among men. X amount of men die each year from workplace accidents, you would call that destiny, but when COVID got everyone sent home, those "destined" results didn't keep happening right?

Your probability of "dying at work" goes to zero if you "aren't at work" :feelskek:.

Destiny is "X will happen"
Probability is "X is likely to happen"

I doubt "destiny" is anything but a made up human concept, but if it's real, it's ironically pointless to even care or think about it, because whether you believe it or not it will affect your existence and you can't do anything to change it.

But that begs the question, can someone not care about destiny if they are destined to care about destiny?

Will you feel like something is forcing you to care if you tried to stop?

I think it's a little to convenient that destiny just aligns with all of your changing thoughts and whims.

and Yes its fate everything you do. Whats gonna happen is going to happen
You can believe that if it makes you feel better about life, but I won't, because it makes no sense to believe in a philosophy that pacifies and neuters you. You might as well just kill yourself now............... oh wait, let me guess, it's not your destiny to kill yourself right? :feelskek:.

I never said you were, I was just using that as an example. My point was some things are just unlikely to happen, and things that are more probable happening isn't "destiny", it's just the obvious outcome that more probable things end up happening in reality.

They aren't separate things. Probability is part of reality. What you listed is literally a probability, and guess what, changes to the world will cause changes to those numbers.

Not destined. It's just a probability. Once again, you are falsely conflating "probable" with "inevitable". For example, there's are stats for workplaces deaths among men. X amount of men die each year from workplace accidents, you would call that destiny, but when COVID got everyone sent home, those "destined" results didn't keep happening right?

Your probability of "dying at work" goes to zero if you "aren't at work" :feelskek:.

Destiny is "X will happen"
Probability is "X is likely to happen"

I doubt "destiny" is anything but a made up human concept, but if it's real, it's ironically pointless to even care or think about it, because whether you believe it or not it will affect your existence and you can't do anything to change it.

But that begs the question, can someone not care about destiny if they are destined to care about destiny?

Will you feel like something is forcing you to care if you tried to stop?

I think it's a little to convenient that destiny just aligns with all of your changing thoughts and whims.

You can believe that if it makes you feel better about life, but I won't, because it makes no sense to believe in a philosophy that pacifies and neuters you. You might as well just kill yourself now............... oh wait, let me guess, it's not your destiny to kill yourself right? :feelskek:.
You are dumb. It is a reality. Remember. Suicide for example as i said earlier. Its a global phenomenom and it will keep happening. 800k people are destined to die each year. End of story nigga

You are dumb. It is a reality. Remember. Suicide for example as i said earlier. Its a global phenomenom and it will keep happening. 800k people are destined to die each year. End of story nigga
That number will increase as the population increases. It will also decrease as technological advancement and development of lesser countries increases. It's all probability based on circumstances.

Determinism is like you're here, because you're determined to be here.
Genetic determinism is like you're here, because you're determined to be here due to your genes.
Free will is like you're here, because you want to be here.

I'd argue that the doctrine of fatalism doesn't support the conclusions you make about individual agency, because how are you supposed to know your fate? Any decision you make thinking this way, whether freely decided or not, would just be assuming something is your fate based on your interpretations of past experiences which is the problem of induction. Also, fatalism doesn't necessarily dismiss causality. What if, for example, elon musk was fated to start all of the businesses and do all the work he did as well as be fated to become the richest person in the world?

potentially interested user: @BlkPillPres

Last edited:
That number will increase as the population increases. It will also decrease as technological advancement and development of lesser countries increases. It's all probability based on circumstances.
Suicide is lowest in poor shitholes btw so no

Suicide is lowest in poor shitholes btw so no
1. That doesn't really go against my argument. As society advances (technological, social & legal changes) the social problems that cause suicide will be rectified with greater efficiency. I guarantee you that the male suicide rate would go down in any country over a decade if they legalized prostitution.

2. Poor shitholes don't tend to keep good social statistics btw so yes lol. It's the more developed countries that keep proper records.

Poor shitholes don't tend to keep good social statistics btw so yes lol. It's the more developed countries that keep proper records.
Or stigmatised, could bring shame to the family, so they might lie and tell other family members that’s it was an 'accident'.

I was destined to see my crush running after mean chadlite normies with a soaking wet pussy after being her emotional tempon for years...
Brooootal man, broootal:fuk:

Yes, it isn’t your fault, your destiny was decided from the very beginning and you have no control in the matter.

That’s indeed very brutal, that’s why I titled this thread [Hard to swallow edition]. Incels think they are blackpilled just because they think sexual success is out of their control, but to be truly blackpilled you have to reach the final stage of the blackpill, which is to understand that everything from the beginning of time to eternity has been predetermined

Last edited:
@CantEscapeYourFate thoughts?

Whatever floats their boats :feelsLightsaber:

No I understand very clearly, it's obvious what you're saying, and it doesn't make sense from my perspective.

I looked up the definition of Fatalism too before I responded:

It's really just fallacious logic that can't be tested or proven.

If someone chooses to wealthmaxx you will say "It was your fate to wealthmaxx"

If they stop one month after, give up and choose to LDAR, you will say "It was your fate to LDAR and give up"

If two months after that they go back to wealthmaxxing and become a high five figure earner, you will say "It was your fate to wealthmaxx again and be successful at it"

If three months after that their business fails and they spiral into depression and go back to LDAR, you will say "It was your fate to fail again and LDAR"

If four months after that they go back to wealthmaxxing with a new strategy and become a six figure earner, you will say "It was your fate to wealthmaxx and become a six figure earner"

AND ON AND ON IT GOES.

It's really just a disingenuous and fallacious way of describing peoples CHOICES and their RESULTS.

It's you taking HINDSIGHT and then INVOKING "DESTINY". All you are doing is "stating the obvious", a simple statement of "X happened", but then you add onto the statement and make it "X was destined to happen".

There's no point in me arguing this any further, I guess it was my fate to stop wasting my time :feelskek:

OR.......... or............... maybe I respond again and then it was my fate to respond another time :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: (if you can't see how retarded and fallacious this is, I don't know what to tell you smh)

View: https://youtu.be/OwaXqep-bpk

This will answer your questions, if you have any further questions after watching the video, let me know

Everything is predetermined. This has and always will be my profile signature.

The only thing we can somewhat control or delay is death.

It's impossible to stay alive while not making any choices. If you don't make any choices you'll die from dehydration as a result of not making the choice to drink water. So determinism will never be more than purely philosophical. It's probably true that everything is predetermined, and everything is just atoms interacting in a predetermined way. And if anything I said there was wrong then it's because I was predetermined to not care about science details. Jokes aside you can debate this all you want but you'll still by definition be making choices.

It's impossible to stay alive while not making any choices. If you don't make any choices you'll die from dehydration as a result of not making the choice to drink water. So determinism will never be more than purely philosophical. It's probably true that everything is predetermined, and everything is just atoms interacting in a predetermined way. And if anything I said there was wrong then it's because I was predetermined to not care about science details. Jokes aside you can debate this all you want but you'll still by definition be making choices.

All choices come down to choosing what you WANT, but the problem is that we don’t control what we want, instead it’s our desires which control us into making choices based on those wants which we have no control of.

In the example you gave, your body’s need for water is making you drink water, you are drinking water because you don’t “want” to die.

You can try to test whether free will exists by doing the opposite, by going against your “want” for drinking water and abstaining from drinking water until you die of dehydration, but once again your “choice” to die of dehydration comes from the fact that your “want” to prove that free will is real, is stronger than your “want” to drink water and survive

Your sense of having a “choice” is an illusion, there are external factors (things out of your control: your “wants”) which are causing you to make a particular choice

Last edited:

If you “choose” to make efforts to improve your life and end up becoming successful, likewise that was your fate all along, even if you are under the illusion that you had a choice in the matter.

We think we are doing what WE want to do, but actually the universe is influencing us to even WANT to do those things in the first place.

Long story short, you are making a choice, but the universe is making you make that choice. Your consciousness is responsible for decision-making but the universe is Responsible for the way your consciousness itself operates.
If I choose to better myself and keep failing.

That pretty much destroys your argument then, am I right?

No you retard, whatever you “choose” is whatever you were destined to choose, so you were never really making an actual choice but under the illusion that you were making a choice.

The universe is responsible for what you even “choose” to do in the first place

It’s not you who is making certain choices, the universe is making those choices for you while you are under the illusion that you are the one making such choices using “free will”

Last edited:

There's no point in arguing this with him because the framework for the philosophy is fallacious to begin with. You can't prove a negative.

He will just say you were pre-destined to keep trying to better yourself and keep failing. Anybody who believes in this philosophy can just fall back on hindsight, because anything that happens can simply be asserted to have been destined to happen.

With any example you give, he will assert that your "wants" themselves were not chosen by you, so the end result is still destiny.

Last edited:
I somewhat agree but if you buy into fatalism too much, you become lazy and give up on life. Then it becomes a self-fullfilling prophecy of you become doomed to poverty. There was a Greek play on this, I think Oedipus Rex.

I somewhat agree but if you buy into fatalism too much, you become lazy and give up on life. Then it becomes a self-fullfilling prophecy of you become doomed to poverty. There was a Greek play on this, I think Oedipus Rex.

No, you and @BlkPillPres are conflating fatalism with defeatism.

Fatalism is all about accepting that whatever happens comes down to fate, what you decide to do with that information is up to you.

But personally my knowledge of fatalism doesn’t mean I won’t try to make choices and perform actions to my benefit, it’s just that I acknowledge that fate is determining what choices and actions I even make in the first place.

So if I “choose” to ldar/rot, then that was my destiny all along and I was under the illusion that I made the choice to do so when the universe actually influenced me to make that choice

Likewise if I “choose” to work hard and moneymaxx, then that was my destiny all along and I was once again under the illusion that I used my free will to make such a choice when the universe was always going to make me make that choice in the first place.

In my case, I will “choose” the second option, to moneymaxx and live as good a life as possible instead of “choosing” the LDAR route, but I acknowledge that it’s not my free will with which I’m making that choice, but rather it was my FATE to go down that path.

Last edited:
No, you and @BlkPillPres are conflating fatalism with defeatism.
No, I never said Fatalism would lead to you just killing yourself. I'm saying if this is your belief system then you might as well just kill yourself because existence is pointless and you aren't making any decisions anyways. The moment you kill yourself you can just assert that you were destined to kill yourself lol (notice again how this can only be rationalized in HINDSIGHT).

Fatalism is all about accepting that whatever happens comes down to fate
What if someone "accepts" too early?

How does one know if there is a success that comes after failure or not?

If one assumes that failure is inevitable because they accept that reality, then they won't even keep trying to see if their "future fate" would be filled with success. That's the problem with the philosophy, IT ONLY MAKES SENSE FROM HINDSIGHT.

When you are operating in the present it's useless.

what you decide to do with that information is up to you.
It's not "information" though, because you don't actually KNOW anything. You don't know if X event that happened is your fate. You are just ASSUMING. You also don't know if X circumstance (failure) is your "inevitable fate" or just your "current fate" (you can be successful in the future).

Information is something that can be used to make predictions and decisions. Fatalism only paints a picture when viewed from HINDSIGHT.

But personally my knowledge of fatalism doesn’t mean I won’t try to make choices and perform actions to my benefit
What do you mean?

Remember you aren't the one "trying", you aren't the one "making choices", you aren't the one "performing actions". You have no say in the matter, it was always going to happen, all those words you just used are illusions.

Are you seeing how convoluted this all becomes. You can't have it both ways. If this is your philosophy then stop speaking about things in terms of free will and AUTONOMY, because based on fatalism, you don't have any autonomy. You are pretty much just a robot on autopilot.

It makes no sense to speak about things in terms of personal choice at that point, because personal choice doesn't REALLY exist. It was a predetermined set of events and you had no choice whether or not you were going to do it anyways, it was always going to happen.

Your words don't really match your beliefs. Those words no longer have any meaning under the philosophy of Fatalism.

What does it even mean to "try" when "inaction" has the same root and end result as "action"?

What is an "action" when everything you do is pre-determined and not your "choice"?

What is "choice" when your thoughts themselves are pre-determined?

And on and on it goes.

You see you have to deal with the problem of "infinite regression" because there is no "foundation" for the simple philosophical statement of "I am". There is no "I" in your universe, you essentially don't even exist if we keep going down the line of all the things that "make you YOU" that are completely outside of your control and are pre-determined.

No you retard, whatever you “choose” is whatever you were destined to choose, so you were never really making an actual choice but under the illusion that you were making a choice.

The universe is responsible for what you even “choose” to do in the first place

It’s not you who is making certain choices, the universe is making those choices for you while you are under the illusion that you are the one making such choices using “free will”
An illusion. So, the ones who make the law are under the illusion that laws are in place to the degree where the sheep go to jail for breaking the law and the lawmakers skirt the law? Here, we have an "illusion" split in two.

You can't make this shit up :feelshaha:

The "BlackPill" can be described very easily as "Genetic Determinism".
From this point of view alone can we believe in fatalism.

But I do believe that Free Will doesn't exist indeed, and all of our actions are predetermined.

What is "choice" when your thoughts themselves are pre-determined?

You see you have to deal with the problem of "infinite regression" because there is no "foundation" for the simple philosophical statement of "I am". There is no "I" in your universe, you essentially don't even exist if we keep going down the line of all the things that "make you YOU" that are completely outside of your control and are pre-determined.

Yes indeed. Believing that FreeWill doesn't exist, lead to the conclusion that individuals don't exist neither, and are only a biological clock, an animalistic mecanism, that are unable to make "choices".

This can lead to defeatism for some, but for me it actually allows me to see the world in its complexity, with a distance from all this.

No, I never said Fatalism would lead to you just killing yourself. I'm saying if this is your belief system then you might as well just kill yourself because existence is pointless and you aren't making any decisions anyways. The moment you kill yourself you can just assert that you were destined to kill yourself lol (notice again how this can only be rationalized in HINDSIGHT).

What if someone "accepts" too early?

How does one know if there is a success that comes after failure or not?

If one assumes that failure is inevitable because they accept that reality, then they won't even keep trying to see if their "future fate" would be filled with success. That's the problem with the philosophy, IT ONLY MAKES SENSE FROM HINDSIGHT.

When you are operating in the present it's useless.

It's not "information" though, because you don't actually KNOW anything. You don't know if X event that happened is your fate. You are just ASSUMING. You also don't know if X circumstance (failure) is your "inevitable fate" or just your "current fate" (you can be successful in the future).

Information is something that can be used to make predictions and decisions. Fatalism only paints a picture when viewed from HINDSIGHT.

I don’t “want” to kill myself, but the question is why do I have such a want in the first place?

We can make choices based on what we want, but we don’t control our wants themselves, and it’s those wants (which are out of our control) which influence our choices (which therefore must also be out of our control).

Free will implies that for whatever “choice” we made in the past, we could have easily have made a different choice, but that’s just hypothetical, because whatever happened has already happened, You can’t undo an event which has already taken place, so there exists no “possibility” of you having made a different choice other than the choice you already made.

Possibilities are something that only exist in the future, In our minds we can think that there are different possibilities for what will happen in our lives, but only one possibility will happen and that’s the possibility which was always going to happen since the beginning as it was pre-written, we can only find out what that possibility is once it takes place in the present and becomes part of the past.

Last edited: