Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

happiest i've ever been was in southeast and NOT because of females

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
it was because I was mogging the ever living shit out of everyone around me and getting stared at / smiles / attention wherever I went.

I guess this is what being chad feels like.

Imagine going to the fucking tesco and being the only white guy around plus a foot taller than the average male with way more muscle. That's fucking southeast asia and it feels incredible. Even mundane shit feels amazing.

You could say "bro they're just laughing at you" but I seriously doubt it, not with all of the skin whitening creams, guys asking your height, women of all ages staring at you. But even if it is mocking, it still beats western shitholes.

South East Asians are subhuman

So why don't you go back there then

also you say its not about females but end of your post you confirm it is about females

its over for you still.

So why don't you go back there then

also you say its not about females but end of your post you confirm it is about females

i should have said, it's not about sex
validation from being larger than superman and being in asia where everyone is an unathletic midget makes you feel like a god

my confidence was insanely high while i was over there, yet back in america i feel like a piece of dogshit who wants to die

i should have said, it's not about sex
validation from being larger than superman and being in asia where everyone is an unathletic midget makes you feel like a god

my confidence was insanely high while i was over there, yet back in america i feel like a piece of dogshit who wants to die
You didn't answer first part of my post

you come across as quite stupid

You didn't answer first part of my post

you come across as quite stupid

because your question is idiotic and you're a fucking idiot

you can't move to any country you want, dumbfuck

you need a valid visa at the very least which usually means you can only get a work visa

because your question is idiotic and you're a fucking idiot

you can't move to any country you want, dumbfuck

you need a valid visa at the very least which usually means you can only get a work visa
giphy.gif