Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Truecel Trait: You Don’t Feel Nostalgia Because Your Life Has Always Sucked

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral
Music Video 90S GIF

>Bro, do you ever miss the good old days?
>Do you ever find yourself sitting there, reminiscing on the good times, wishing you could go back in time?
>Don’t you just wish you could live highschool over again?

Actually, no, I don’t. I don’t look through old photo albums. I don’t reminisce with my parents about the old days. I don’t fantasize about my highschool life.

Because it fucking sucked. It all fucking sucked. The closest thing I have to nostalgia is looking back when I was super young, and my brother and I would go outside and lightsaber fight with sticks so that we could get away from our crazy mom who was going manic again.

When I think of the “good days,” it’s before I even became a teenager, playing video games with my brother before my dad came home and bitched at us again. My life wasn’t particularly great before I hit 13, but once I did, it was a pure nightmare. My parents were narcissistic, religiously cultish freaks who socially ostracized me, which only made things worse since other kids already didn’t like me.

The only “good years” I had where when I was barely sentient, and even then, my life was still bullshit, but I could distract myself with simple joys despite being treated like shit by everyone. Things like a cool bug or a pretty sunset could distract me from how shit my life was because the world was new. I had a favorite closet I would go into to cry. It was my comfort spot.

Last edited:
Music Video 90S GIF

>Do you ever find yourself sitting there, reminiscing on the good times, wishing you could go back in time?

Actually, no, I don’t. I don’t look through old photo albums. I don’t reminisce with my parents about the old days. I don’t fantasize about my highschool life.

Because it fucking sucked. It all fucking sucked. The closest thing I have to nostalgia is looking back when I was super young, and my brother and I would go outside and lightsaber fight with sticks so that we could get away from our crazy mom who was going manic again.

When I think of the “good days,” it’s before I even became a teenager, playing video games with my brother before my dad came home and bitched at us again. My life wasn’t particularly great before I hit 13, but once I did, it was a pure nightmare. My parents were narcissistic, religiously cultish freaks who socially ostracized me, which only made things worse since other kids already didn’t like me.

The only “good years” I had where when I was barely sentient, and even then, my life was still bullshit, but I could distract myself with simple joys despite being treated like shit but everyone. I had a favorite closet I would go into to cry. It was my comfort spot.
my "nostalgic moments" are absolutely pathetic.

I went to an all boy school my whole life I was in a closed sand country. So i actually had friends but only in school and only like three I would hang out with, it was a good time. I never belonged to a group or anything i was kinda cool with everyone, im hundred percent sending my hypothetical son to an all boy school

I feel you. Life always sucked for me and it honestly keep a getting worse. I should do something about it, but what can I do?
Grow another face and a couple extra inches down there? Get my personality extracted?

I feel you. Life always sucked for me and it honestly keep a getting worse. I should do something about it, but what can I do?
Grow another face and a couple extra inches down there? Get my personality extracted?
the matrix GIF

Upgrading your life isn’t real. If it was, everyone would do it.

Best you can do is get in shape, get a better haircut, and make more money. Plenty of guys out there have done all of that, and their life still sucks.

:feelscry::feelsbadman:

Reddit, go back
Rainbow You Are Gay GIF

Go back to pol, faggot. You clearly never got called a pervert by your dad and grounded for a week because he saw you had a boner at 13 years old.

My parents were freaks. Not the go to church once a week and watch family-friendly movies like normal religious people types.

the matrix GIF

Upgrading your life isn’t real. If it was, everyone would do it.

Best you can do is get in shape, get a better haircut, and make more money. Plenty of guys out there have done all of that, and their life still sucks.

You're one of the most relatable people on here. I spent my entire childhood and early-mid teen years feeling afraid of my parents and the world because my parents would hit me and drive me to tears again and again, starting at fucking age 5. They also circumcised me.

I'm now completely dysfuctional with a whole set of mentall illnesses and crippling anxiety and OCD because my brain is just completely fucked. Nothing I try ever works. (((Mental health professionals))) either blame me for my problems or gaslight me. Their jewpills did nothing either. This is all on top of being a sub-5 inkwell.

There are literally no redeeming qualities to being me. I wish my careermaxxing attempts worked so at least I'd have some money like you (not trying to downplay struggles btw)

But yeah, I wish I'd never have been born. I just don't want to feel so bad anymore.

Do you think you have some sort of PTSD from what happned btw circumcised clown? Ive never been diagnosed but i think i probably have it, idk.

I just gotta keep trying to IMPROOVE my life ig, JFL

You're one of the most relatable people on here. I spent my entire childhood and early-mid teen years feeling afraid of my parents and the world because my parents would hit me and drive me to tears again and again, starting at fucking age 5. They also circumcised me.

I'm now completely dysfuctional with a whole set of mentall illnesses and crippling anxiety and OCD because my brain is just completely fucked. Nothing I try ever works. (((Mental health professionals))) either blame me for my problems or gaslight me. Their jewpills did nothing either. This is all on top of being a sub-5 inkwell.

There are literally no redeeming qualities to being me. I wish my careermaxxing attempts worked so at least I'd have some money like you (not trying to downplay struggles btw)

But yeah, I wish I'd never have been born. I just don't want to feel so bad anymore.

I miss my group of friends from highschool. I didn't know that was gonna be the only group of friends I would ever have

I feel nostalgia for the times before I had any business with femoids, should have kept that way

I can understand reminiscing a time before High School. But, its pretty clear experiences vary for High School. For me it was easily to worst part of this existence.

My life as a kid did not suck so I am always nostalgic for that. Post age of 10 yeah it pretty much always sucked.

I couldn't even tell you when i peaked if i died tomorrow. It's all been pretty rough.

I couldn't even tell you when i peaked if i died tomorrow. It's all been pretty rough.
Mountain Running Run GIF

My peak was when I was so young that life wasn't competitive yet. Aka prior to middle school or even earlier probably.

Do you think you have some sort of PTSD from what happned btw circumcised clown? Ive never been diagnosed but i think i probably have it, idk.

I just gotta keep trying to IMPROOVE my life ig, JFL

Sign Language Mental Illness GIF by Sign with Robert

I think I have some high-functioning mental illness. I couldn't tell you what it is. I think I am completely disassociated from my own life and its outcomes at this point. I think I might suffer from schizoid personality disorder or whatever. I am largely emotionless and have no real connections with anyone, even family. I had the nickname robot at multiple different times in my life. I think my parents beat the human out of me.

Even if your life sucked, to a certain point you still feel nostalgia. If you don't you are a truecel

I have nostalgia up until age 11, after that it all went downhill

I have nostalgia up until age 11, after that it all went downhill
Fuck, same. My childhood was nice, everything went to shit after i hit puberty.

Rainbow You Are Gay GIF

Go back to pol, faggot. You clearly never got called a pervert by your dad and grounded for a week because he saw you had a boner at 13 years old.

My parents were freaks. Not the go to church once a week and watch family-friendly movies like normal religious people types.
AHHHHH INKWELL YOU CANT BE A SEXUAL CREATURE AHHHHH!!!

AHHHHH INKWELL YOU CANT BE A SEXUAL CREATURE AHHHHH!!!
Unironically, my dad always had weird hangups about male sexuality. He considered men being attracted to women to be a gross, degenerate perversion that demeaned and objectified le perfect women. It went beyond typical "Wait till marriage" regular church sentiments. My dad had borderline Victorian views of sex. He went to great effort to make sure we knew what disgusting creatures my brothers and I were for liking tits and ass on women.

I really can't comprehend it. Some weird sexual trauma must've fucked my dad up. Probably his shitty parents tbh. My dad probably falls into the "Sex is only for babymaking and must be finished quickly in missionary and must be no fun" boat. Ended up not mattering for any of us in the end. Neither me nor any of my brothers are married, and we're all adults. My sister is married, but she's a woman and didn't wait till marriage. Not that my dad cared all that much. Go figure.

Music Video 90S GIF

The only “good years” I had where when I was barely sentient, and even then, my life was still bullshit, but I could distract myself with simple joys despite being treated like shit by everyone. Things like a cool bug or a pretty sunset could distract me from how shit my life was because the world was new. I had a favorite closet I would go into to cry. It was my comfort spot.
i only get nostalgic about like old games i played and movies i watched but thats it. theirs no good memories i had in middle school and high school. everytime i get thoughts of high school and all i can remember is bad shit. I cant remember anything good

Sign Language Mental Illness GIF by Sign with Robert

I think I have some high-functioning mental illness. I couldn't tell you what it is. I think I am completely disassociated from my own life and its outcomes at this point. I think I might suffer from schizoid personality disorder or whatever. I am largely emotionless and have no real connections with anyone, even family. I had the nickname robot at multiple different times in my life. I think my parents beat the human out of me.
Holy fuck that's so brutal :cryfeels: . I don't feel human either. I just want to get away from people forever.

I can't remember much of anything up to college. I just didn't think to reminisce so the memories disappeared fast

Unironically, my dad always had weird hangups about male sexuality. He considered men being attracted to women to be a gross, degenerate perversion that demeaned and objectified le perfect women. It went beyond typical "Wait till marriage" regular church sentiments. My dad had borderline Victorian views of sex. He went to great effort to make sure we knew what disgusting creatures my brothers and I were for liking tits and ass on women.

I really can't comprehend it. Some weird sexual trauma must've fucked my dad up. Probably his shitty parents tbh. My dad probably falls into the "Sex is only for babymaking and must be finished quickly in missionary and must be no fun" boat. Ended up not mattering for any of us in the end. Neither me nor any of my brothers are married, and we're all adults. My sister is married, but she's a woman and didn't wait till marriage. Not that my dad cared all that much. Go figure.
I think this is one of the many cases where abuse leads to abuse. Being fucked up during childhood can lead to being fucked up for life. I’m so sorry that happened to you. No man, no man at all should do that to his own children.

I think this is one of the many cases where abuse leads to abuse. Being fucked up during childhood can lead to being fucked up for life. I’m so sorry that happened to you. No man, no man at all should do that to his own children.
Clark Gregg Daddy Issues GIF by ABC Network

Oh yeah, my dad’s got daddy issues. He’s talked about how hard his dad was, and how he was scared of his dad. He even talked to my uncle about it and started crying. In his 50s.

Adults don’t exist. We never outgrow our youthes.