Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Halloween Field Report: How did your Halloween go? Did you try to ascend?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I experienced the two Halloweens. Easy Mode and Hard Mode. On my way to work I stumbled upon this.

The "help yourself bowl." Did I take the whole bowl? No. But why? Because it would be unfair to the other Trick-or-Treaters? No, because what they don't know, they don't care about. There are lots of houses not giving out candy, if they see one more house without candy they'll move on. And this bowl is likely to run out fast anyway. So maybe it would be unfair to the person who set out the bowl? Absolutely not. They put the bowl out in the afternoon when the sun was out. Well before city Trick-or-Treating hours. They had no intention of actually "participating," the sign doesn't even say "Please Take One." This bowl is so that whoever lives here can do the bare minimum. They don't care what happens to that candy. As long as they can say they participated.

But I spared the bowl anyway. Even though I love Twix and Take 5. I did it because the rule of law must exist. We must uphold something so that people's interests are protected.

Don't I have such a good personality? Aren't I such a good person? That didn't help me when Halloween hit Hard Mode.

Halloween on a Sunday night. I wouldn't be out this late normally, but as mentioned in an earlier thread I was forced to. It was a much different night from Friday and Saturday. My city is one of those "nightclubs are closed on Sunday" cities so the streets were basically clear. I was a little disappointed. If I was forced to be out late at night on Halloween I would at least like for there to be something to do. Fortunately(?) there was. One club was open tonight. The club that, according to clubber testimonial, you can "get grinded on" there. I went there on Saturday but there was a ballgame.

But tonight, there's nothing to do but regular club things. I decide to give it a shot. I have to know how it's possible that random people are getting grinded on.

I'm in line. Here are all of the costumed people I expected to see swarming the streets tonight. Bad news right away. A guy comes along selling line skips. He holds a place in line up at the front and you can pay him to have it. Skips right the fuck past me and pitches his sale to the pretty people behind me. I'm invisible. But I had no idea how invisible until I actually got into the club.

It was absolutely packed. More like a mosh pit than a nightclub as I usually see them. I'm guessing by "grinded on" the guy meant "accidentally." Because how exactly are you meant to "enjoy" this place? How do you "socialize" or whatever it is you're supposed to do? There are no explanations in any doctrine of any pill for what I saw that night. I defy any pill to explain how this nightclub is supposed to work when it's so packed that socializing is impossible.

In fact, why don't you see for yourselves what I saw? How do you win here? You might say "Chad only" but talking to anyone here is fucking impossible. Not Chad. No one. You cannot win here.

Nigger fuck you!
Going to clubs and seeing those attractive women. :feelswhat:
They wouldn't even fucking let me into that club :feelsree: i bet the love of my life was fucked raw by multiple tyrones that night :reeeeee::reeeeee:
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nigger fuck you!
Going to clubs and seeing those attractive women. :feelswhat:
They wouldn't even fucking let me into that club :feelsree: i bet the love of my life was fucked raw by multiple tyrones that night :reeeeee::reeeeee:
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Why wouldn't they? You've got money.

Only way to win in a nightclub is just dance and hope you know the song, and then maybe girls will see how low inhib you are and approach you. This will help you to lose your inhibition. PUAs call it "getting into state"

Only way to win in a nightclub is just dance and hope you know the song, and then maybe girls will see how low inhib you are and approach you. This will help you to lose your inhibition. PUAs call it "getting into state"

But look at that. Is that a normal nightclub? There is no approaching because there's no goddamned moving. Everyone is logjammed.

do you go clubbing often?

It's a place for foids and attractive men to enjoy themselves and hookup

It's a place for foids and attractive men to enjoy themselves and hookup

I don't think my footage is properly conveying what the experience was like. I was sandwiched between bodies. I could barely walk. Talking to another person was impossible. It was a packed-to-the-ceiling crowd.

Imagine you're just trying to have some fun in a place so loud you can hardly hear your own thoughts and it's so packed you can't even walk around freely, and then you witness this
View: https://youtu.be/urUifmR23fo?t=32

:feelsrope:

You've got to be giga low inhib to enter a club and record everything with your phone or a gopro kek, you mog me.

I don't think my footage is properly conveying what the experience was like. I was sandwiched between bodies. I could barely walk. Talking to another person was impossible. It was a packed-to-the-ceiling crowd.

Seriously how did you do it? My instincts always tell me to gtfo of places like that.

Attachments

• just get into state theory.png
    just get into state theory.png
    410.5 KB · Views: 46
Did you draw that yourself @KetamineAddictYoda . Anyway I never tried it but their theory is that as some point you become uninhibited enough to stop caring and you'll have success

Just another day

The club was nowhere near that spacious, @KetamineAddictYoda.

Did you draw that yourself @KetamineAddictYoda . Anyway I never tried it but their theory is that as some point you become uninhibited enough to stop caring and you'll have success
yes, everything except the gigachads. it took about an hour and i was giggling all the way through.
@FrothySolutions the idea i had in my head was everyone trying to get as far away as possible from the incel with some people falling off the stage. unfortunately that would take too much effort and too long for me

Last edited:
O fucking shit. Im off this Saturday i might find a club, or some college party.
:feelsautistic:

I experienced the two Halloweens. Easy Mode and Hard Mode. On my way to work I stumbled upon this.

The "help yourself bowl." Did I take the whole bowl? No. But why? Because it would be unfair to the other Trick-or-Treaters? No, because what they don't know, they don't care about. There are lots of houses not giving out candy, if they see one more house without candy they'll move on. And this bowl is likely to run out fast anyway. So maybe it would be unfair to the person who set out the bowl? Absolutely not. They put the bowl out in the afternoon when the sun was out. Well before city Trick-or-Treating hours. They had no intention of actually "participating," the sign doesn't even say "Please Take One." This bowl is so that whoever lives here can do the bare minimum. They don't care what happens to that candy. As long as they can say they participated.

But I spared the bowl anyway. Even though I love Twix and Take 5. I did it because the rule of law must exist. We must uphold something so that people's interests are protected.

Don't I have such a good personality? Aren't I such a good person? That didn't help me when Halloween hit Hard Mode.

Halloween on a Sunday night. I wouldn't be out this late normally, but as mentioned in an earlier thread I was forced to. It was a much different night from Friday and Saturday. My city is one of those "nightclubs are closed on Sunday" cities so the streets were basically clear. I was a little disappointed. If I was forced to be out late at night on Halloween I would at least like for there to be something to do. Fortunately(?) there was. One club was open tonight. The club that, according to clubber testimonial, you can "get grinded on" there. I went there on Saturday but there was a ballgame.

But tonight, there's nothing to do but regular club things. I decide to give it a shot. I have to know how it's possible that random people are getting grinded on.

I'm in line. Here are all of the costumed people I expected to see swarming the streets tonight. Bad news right away. A guy comes along selling line skips. He holds a place in line up at the front and you can pay him to have it. Skips right the fuck past me and pitches his sale to the pretty people behind me. I'm invisible. But I had no idea how invisible until I actually got into the club.

It was absolutely packed. More like a mosh pit than a nightclub as I usually see them. I'm guessing by "grinded on" the guy meant "accidentally." Because how exactly are you meant to "enjoy" this place? How do you "socialize" or whatever it is you're supposed to do? There are no explanations in any doctrine of any pill for what I saw that night. I defy any pill to explain how this nightclub is supposed to work when it's so packed that socializing is impossible.

In fact, why don't you see for yourselves what I saw? How do you win here? You might say "Chad only" but talking to anyone here is fucking impossible. Not Chad. No one. You cannot win here.

dude you're almost 50 years old how did they not kick you out? Its a miracle they even let you in:feelskek: (I ain't getting action either so no disrespect towards you) but hey look on the bright side you finally did make it to a college party. (or at least a party with majority college students since most college aged people go to nightclubs).

stayed inside all day

It was like any other day AFAIC

dude you're almost 50 years old how did they not kick you out? Its a miracle they even let you in:feelskek: (I ain't getting action either so no disrespect towards you) but hey look on the bright side you finally did make it to a college party. (or at least a party with majority college students since most college aged people go to nightclubs).

That's not really a party, I wasn't invited. I paid to get in.

That's not really a party, I wasn't invited. I paid to get in.
eh its a party (sure you had to pay) but not all parties you have to be invited to. people crash weddings

eh its a party (sure you had to pay) but not all parties you have to be invited to. people crash weddings

Isn't the appeal of the party either that people like you enough that they ask you to come, or you crash it somehow and experience the benefits of going to a party?

Let's say I crash a party I wasn't invited to. In order for it to be worth it, wouldn't I have to be able to enjoy something there?