Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How long should you wait to be grinded on at a "get grinded on club" before you can say you gave it your best shot?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Saturday night of Halloweekend. In an earlier thread I mentioned that a drunken Halloween man gave me a tip on a nightclub to go to if I wanted to "get grinded on." I'm at that club now. I'm on my phone.

But no one's grinding on anyone. Everyone's watching college ball. I think I came on the wrong night. How long should I wait here? What should I do to make my situation conducive to grinding?

Saturday night of Halloweekend. In an earlier thread I mentioned that a drunken Halloween man gave me a tip on a nightclub to go to if I wanted to "get grinded on." I'm at that club now. I'm on my phone.
:dafuckfeels: Do you even know what that term means?
Screenshot15

TFW no feel of grind.

My condolences

Yes, that's why I posted it in Inceldom Discussion, because this is a matter of physical intimacy with a woman, or the attempt at it anyway.
:feelsokman: Enjoy the night.

I don't think any girl is going to start grinding on a old incel man with his phone out bro.

Also I don't go to nightclubs but what club did you go to where everyone is watching the game?:dafuckfeels:
You sure you didn't walk into a sports bar?
What should I do to make my situation conducive to grinding?
People only really "grind" when they're dancing and probably drunk as fuck

Last edited:
Not to be hypocritical, but also based on your reddit threads, I feel like you haven't got the slightest idea about social interaction at all.

I don't think any girl is going to start grinding on a old incel man with his phone out bro.

Also I don't go to nightclubs but what club did you go to where everyone is watching the game?:dafuckfeels:
You sure you didn't walk into a sports bar?

People who really "grind" when they're dancing

Tonight is a college football game and I'm at a college nightclub.

Tonight is a college football game and I'm at a college nightclub.
I see, what I would do is go to a popular nightclub in your area on Halloween night. If there's going to be any decent chance to meet drunk girls who would start grinding on guys it's probably then. But be warned
I don't think any girl is going to start grinding on a old incel man

I see, what I would do is go to a popular nightclub in your area on Halloween night. If there's going to be any decent chance to meet drunk girls who would start grinding on guys it's probably then. But be warned

Yeah but Halloween night is a Sunday. Not really a clubbing night. People here are already in costume.

why the fuck are you at a club? go talk to some foids if you can if nothing works go home already

Is this me in 20 years?

why the fuck are you at a club? go talk to some foids if you can if nothing works go home already

Talk to them about what?

Ballgame is over now, it would appear. I think they're about to start playing music again. Fuck I'm sleepy.

Just tell me what I'm supposed to talk about.
you dont have to have a literal discussion about a very specific topic you are just overthinking it has anyone approached to talk to you?

you dont have to have a literal discussion about a very specific topic you are just overthinking it has anyone approached to talk to you?

No, it's a big crowded place.

listen dude if you feel like your gut says to go home you should just do it

doesnt seem like this is your kind of crowd

This is the ONLY crowd. There is no other crowd worth belonging to.

This is the ONLY crowd. There is no other crowd worth belonging to.
.is is your crowd nigga :feelsaww: come on back home boot up the good ol pc and ldar what the fuck were you thinking of going out and trying to fit in with NT types:feelshaha:

.is is your crowd nigga :feelsaww: come on back home boot up the good ol pc and ldar what the fuck were you thinking of going out and trying to fit in with NT types:feelshaha:

I can do both, I'm on Dot IS on my phone.

this video is pretty much what I just told @FrothySolutions :feelshaha::feelshaha:

yeah man but its cold out and you are just hanging out on .is while everyone is flirting your being ridiculous now

I don't see any flirting, I see pre-existing groups of friends talking to each other.

Wait, I think I know what I'm supposed to do. Wheels are turning. There are all-female groups of friends here. I think what I'm supposed to do is make eye contact with someone in these groups.

I don't see any flirting, I see pre-existing groups of friends talking to each other.

Wait, I think I know what I'm supposed to do. Wheels are turning. There are all-female groups of friends here. I think what I'm supposed to do is make eye contact with someone in these groups.
i hope you are just trolling:feelshaha: JUST MAKE EYE CONTACT BROO:bluepill:

If it's a college nightclub, then Saturday night is not a good night because people will be busy watching college football.

You should have went on a friday night.

I haven't made eye contact yet because Dot IS is distracting me. What do I do after I achieve eye contact?

Last edited:
Goo home man nigga go home boot up your pc and play games and drink beers as an incel you don't need to be in a place like that

I can only walk. I might as well stay here where it's warm and there are chairs.

Umm, if you are a dude you don’t wait to get grinder on. You go grind on a chick. Hope this helps.

I can only walk. I might as well stay here where it's warm and there are chairs.
i could never imagine going to a club period. I could also never imagine going to a club and then browse .is at the same time :feelshaha::feelsohh::feelsLSD:

Umm, if you are a dude you don’t wait to get grinder on. You go grind on a chick. Hope this helps.

What's it called when a woman rubbs her butt on you?

Is this me in 20 years?
yep i can feel ya. i can kinda see myself like this in 20-30 years. (bad news bros I heard people get weirder as they get older. oh boy we are in for a ride!)
What's it called when a woman rubbs her butt on you?
no your correct its called grinding

I don't like grindr

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jfl

:lul::lul::lul:
Bro I'm sorry to say it but there's no hope for you if you need to ask.
He'll never learn :society:

There's alot of stupid questions that "he needs to ask" :lul:

Browsing .is whilst in nightclub = Tesla IQ