Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@Napoleon de Geso

I would have swiped left because of fakeup.

@Edmund_Kemper use a pic without makeup next time so people can't cope with that.

Wtf she looks way older

@JosefMengelecel @RREEEEEEEEE

This is literal proof that men are naturally attracted to teens. And then they will suddenly stop becoming attracted once they know the foid’s real age? Ngl she does look way older but still

It goes to show women's "beauty" is 100% makeup. A 11 year old boy would not look like a Chad but a 11 year old girl can easily look like a stacy with just makeup
I just LARPed as a foid on tinder and used photos of some model from when she was 11 or 12, lied and said I was 23 and got 25 likes and 18 matches from men ages 23-27. I used photos of an 11 or 12 year old model (she’s 13 now but I used photos from when she was 11/12) and lied and said I was 23. All these men were saying “you’re beautiful” and flirting and shit

here’s the photos I used
View attachment 313566View attachment 313567View attachment 313568View attachment 313569

@Personalityinkwell
Really 11/12. Dam I want to jizz all over her face, Holly shit

image050.gif

There's no way she's 11/12 unless those pics are heavily shopped. Next time use pics that actually look like an 11 year old if you want to prove something.

Bro you should have atleast posted the Tinder matches and their messages. How am I supposed to believe that you are not larping and you actually did the said Tinder experiment?

There's no way she's 11/12 unless those pics are heavily shopped. Next time use pics that actually look like an 11 year old if you want to prove something.
You’d be surprised. Once in a while there is one who looks physically mature
Bro you should have atleast posted the Tinder matches and their messages. How am I supposed to believe that you are not larping and you actually did the said Tinder experiment?
Just in case the guys on there see it. I do everything to avoid being doxxed

Jfl, now watch them all cope when you tell her real age.
They’d probably all freak out and say “I never really thought you were hot :feels:

They’d probably all freak out and say “I never really thought you were hot :feels:
That or "If I knew your actual age, I wouldn't have swiped right!" But the fact of the matter is they already knew she was underage by looking at her pictures. NOBODY is unable to call out on that being a legally underaged female.

That or "If I knew your actual age, I wouldn't have swiped right!" But the fact of the matter is they already knew she was underage by looking at her pictures. NOBODY is unable to call out on that being a legally underaged female.
I set my age to 23 on tinder

I’ve seen foids at 23 who look like her
I have never seen a 23 year old with a 14 year old face. Guess I am just more high IQ when it comes to seeing aging faces.

I have never seen a 23 year old with a 14 year old face. Guess I am just more high IQ when it comes to seeing aging faces.
That face doesn’t look 14

look up knockoutxo on Instagram she’s 25 and looks young. She went viral on twitter for some cucked fag shit

That face doesn’t look 14

look up knockoutxo on Instagram she’s 25 and looks young. She went viral on twitter for some cucked fag shit
It does.

Can you post her pic, cba to give her a higher search rate, jfl.

There's no such thing as (((age)))

If a 10 year old girl looks like madison beer, i would be down.

Stop with age cope

The first one looks around 18, second looks around 20. Nowhere near 16 even!
And they look just as old as the OP foid. Also I’ve seen many 16 year old foids who look like the second one

And they look just as old as the OP foid. Also I’ve seen many 16 year old foids who look like the second one
No, OP looks 14, the other two 18 and 20. If other people aren't as high IQ as me when it comes to faces, it's not my fault!

No, OP looks 14, the other two 18 and 20. If other people aren't as high IQ as me when it comes to faces, it's not my fault!
No. This is what 14 looks like

also look up any 11th grade yearbook and they’ll look way older than the foids I showed

No man, you're just not good at seeing aging faces.
How? You think foids look old at 18. I don’t see how. Here’s an 18 year old foid
797CE04B 9C8E 4138 B832 340A0F477F81

Makeup doesn't make her look 18 at all, nice try though.
All foids wear makeup. Any foid does. Also, makeup doesn’t make someone older in that way. A 18 year old could wear makeup and still look young. If you took a typical 18 year old and a typical 21 year old and put makeup on them they’d still look as old each other. Show me proof that at 18 foids look worse because they look best at 18

But according to modern feminist soyciety, only a handful of evil pedos would be able to feel attraction for a 12 yo to begin with (among adult males, that is). If at least some 12 yos are attractive to most men and look like women, this is not compatible with this narrative. It's almost as if some women were already sexually developed and therefore sexually attractive to healthy straight men at 12...

I think modern feminist soyciety is talking about being attracted to someone you know is 12. If you know someone is a child, your sense of decency should turn you off from that.

She looks like an adult. And she's painted up artificially. She doesn't look like a typical child. But even if she did look like a typical child, you say that she's 20, there are gonna be men who approach her. Because she's of legal age and not hideous.
LMFAO you think that would stand in some states in Cuckamerica or Cucknada?

Irrespective of what the foid said, the Onus is on you. Men are expected to see an official passport before even meeting up with a foid to make sure she isn't lying about her age,.

What's the point of this?

She looks like she's 22

And then they want to ban pedophilia, but i'm seeing 13yr olds in clubs on a regular
yeah 14-15 year old girls going to clubs back in my hometown is nothing unusual.You can usually spot who is new to the nightlife by seeing the way they walk.They can't walk for shit in high heels.

if she breathes,she a hoe.

yeah 14-15 year old girls going to clubs back in my hometown is nothing unusual.You can usually spot who is new to the nightlife by seeing the way they walk.They can't walk for shit in high heels.

if she breathes,she a hoe.
This place where i live has about 5 thousand people, and when i used to go to clubs, i would always see 14-15 year olds, let alone older

But recently there are so many younger kids... I know them from elementary school, they are 6th 7th and 8th grade... Back when i was 7th grade, i wasn't even allowed to go outdoors that late, but nowadays... i don't know what to say

I think modern feminist soyciety is talking about being attracted to someone you know is 12. If you know someone is a child, your sense of decency should turn you off from that.
"sense of decency" is cope, it's literally brainwashing to blind yourself from reality.

if you can just "turn off" attraction to a 12-13 year old girl, you should be able to just "turn off" attraction to other people when you are married.

Biology doesn't work that way

"sense of decency" is cope, it's literally brainwashing to blind yourself from reality.

if you can just "turn off" attraction to a trannies, you should be able to just "turn off" attraction to other people when you are married.

Biology doesn't work that way

wow someone give that guy a medal,so nice some of you went from chadfishing foids to chadfishing dudes now
life in basement is hard
take the pedopill and get arrested

oh my daysszzzzzzzz blud, such nasty pedo inklers, they must have awful personalities brooooo
Because she looks 22. We equate that with being of legal age. You see someone who looks 22, you think they're 22. You make your move because you believe they're 22.
Suddenly you're told they're 12, your dick magically shrinks & you arrest yourself lol.

Why are you so insistent on splitting hairs over this? You're investing a huge chunk of energy into convincing others about this shit. We understand. There's prepubescent and there's pubescent. Thanks for that lesson. WTF do you want from us exactly?
stop calling attraction to 11-12 year old girls "pedophilia" and call it "hebephilia"