Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

psychoshis who?shut up cockroach faggot
lolicons are faggots we have proof from the king himself
keep coping with comparing trannies to pubescent little girls. it's a bullshit argument and you know it.
No, it shows that men are attracted to people who look like an adult woman with professionally applied makeup. Because that's what she looks like. And again, she could've looked like anything, as long as she wasn't hideously deformed, all men would've seen was a woman of legal age. You would've gotten approaches regardless of the picture. As long as she wasn't gruesome looking.

Not the EXACT same results, not for a picture that young looking. But yes, there'd still be approaches. Probably not as many, but approaches for sure.
it shows we’re attracted to appearance not age. Men won’t find a 20 year old who looks 10 attractive but they’ll find a 15 year old who looks 22 attractive

Has IT screenshotted this? Id love to hear what they have to say about this

it shows we’re attracted to appearance not age. Men won’t find a 20 year old who looks 10 attractive but they’ll find a 15 year old who looks 22 attractive

Because she looks 22. We equate that with being of legal age. You see someone who looks 22, you think they're 22. You make your move because you believe they're 22.

Yeah you might have a point. None have high enough bodyfat though so still a little low T. What were the respondents like I should ask. Were they mostly chad slayers or soyboys?
Edit: nevermind I thought you were the OP for some reason. @Edmund_Kemper were they chad slayers or soyboys?
They were mostly chads

But you said she was legal. That's what made this possible.
Exactly. These people act as if humans have no inhibition against anti-social behavior at all. As if we just start fapping to our own mother, our own sister, a passable tranny or a 10 year old who passes for older(assuming the male subject knows she is 10) or whatever else we can find physically attractive.

The fact is Human Beings, being self aware and conscious, can and do self-regulate their sexual behaviour. Its THEM who cannot do it because of whatever underlying psychological deficiency. That makes them unable to control their specific obsessive lust for adolescents at age 10-12 or even lower.

I will tag @Personalityinkwell just to watch him seethe.

Because she looks 22. We equate that with being of legal age. You see someone who looks 22, you think they're 22. You make your move because you believe they're 22.
Yes but it shows that if a teen girl looks 22 men will think she’s hot. You don’t suddenly lose your attraction when you hear they’re underage
Exactly. These people act as if humans have no inhibition against anti-social behavior at all. As if we just start fapping to our own mother, our own sister, a passable tranny or a 10 year old who passes for older(assuming the male subject knows she is 10) or whatever else we can find physically attractive.

The fact is Human Beings, being self aware and conscious, can and do self-regulate their sexual behaviour. Its THEM who cannot do it because of whatever underlying psychological deficiency. That makes them unable to control their specific obsessive lust for adolescents at age 10-12 or even lower.

False. Just because you won’t wanna act on it after discovering they’re too young doesn’t mean you no longer find them attractive. It’s not some button you press on or off. If you find out they’re a minor you’ll still be attracted to them but you just won’t wanna act on it. Married men still find other foids attractive even though they won’t wanna cheat
i doubt that they'll touch this
I wonder if this is on IT

Last edited:
But you said she was legal. That's what made this possible.
I think the point he was trying to make is that men were still attracted to her, whereas normally they would deny any attraction

False. Just because you won’t wanna act on it after discovering they’re too young doesn’t mean you no longer find them attractive. It’s not some button you press on or off. If you find out they’re a minor you’ll still be attracted to them but you just won’t wanna act on it. Married men still find other foids attractive even though they won’t wanna cheat

@Caesercel imagine if I catfishes Caesercel

I used photos of an 11 or 12 year old model (she’s 13 now but I used photos from when she was 11/12) and lied and said I was 23. All these men were saying “you’re beautiful” and flirting and shit
I bet most would still keep hitting on her if they found out her age.

I bet most would still keep hitting on her if they found out her age.
Next I wanna LARP as a teen chad but I don’t know of any

I think the point he was trying to make is that men were still attracted to her, whereas normally they would deny any attraction

If you make a child look like an adult, it only makes sense that people will believe she's an adult if they're told she's an adult.

Yes but it shows that if a teen girl looks 22 men will think she’s hot. You don’t suddenly lose your attraction when you hear they’re underage

I wonder if this is on IT

It shows men think she's an adult.

But even if your point was true, it's still bad to cheat. That's the other, maybe greater point: Just because it's "instinctual" doesn't make it right. Animals kill each other and shit where they eat because "instincts." We as intelligent humans realize there's harm in acting on base instinct. We choose to be more sophisticated, to build a society that fits better ends.

Oh, great. Another pedo thread and everybody is already rushing to GTFIH. This place must have more coping pedos than originally anticipated.

Incels: 48, Bluepillers: 58.

JFL

If you make a child look like an adult, it only makes sense that people will believe she's an adult if they're told she's an adult.

But even if your point was true, it's still bad to cheat. That's the other, maybe greater point: Just because it's "instinctual" doesn't make it right. Animals kill each other and shit where they eat because "instincts." We as intelligent humans realize there's harm in acting on base instinct. We choose to be more sophisticated, to build a society that fits better ends.
Yes but this shows many men do think jb foids are hot
Oh, great. Another pedo thread and everybody is already rushing to GTFIH. This place must have more coping pedos than originally anticipated.

JFL
@Personalityinkwell :soy::soy::soy::soy:

JFL
ah yes, this is pedo

yeah you're another one of those that says hebe=pedo

that's why you were avoidant before

is what it is, luckily there aren't too many of you

You're doing that thing again where you don't retain what people are saying.
Yes but finding out they’re underage doesn’t you aren’t attracted to them anymore
ah yes, this is pedo

i wonder if moralfagging will become more common here

ah yes, this is pedo

I don't care if you or anyone likes to jerk off to 12 year olds in their tik tok videos and cope by telling yourself that it's technically hebephelia or ehephebelia or heebeejeebeephelia or whatever the fuck, nigga. The internet has all sorts of fucked up people.

But why do you guys gotta keep making pedo bait threads? FFS, man. Give this shit a rest, WTF. It's like you guys are on a fucking MISSION.

I don't care if you or anyone likes to jerk off to 12 year olds in their tik tok videos and cope by telling yourself that it's technically hebephelia or ehephebelia or heebeejeebeephelia or whatever the fuck, nigga. The internet has all sorts of fucked up people.

But why do you guys gotta keep making pedo bait threads? FFS, man. Give this shit a rest, WTF. It's like you guys are on a fucking MISSION.
I don’t fap to 12 year olds I wanted to pull a funny prank on men

cope by telling yourself that it's technically hebephelia or ehephebelia or heebeejeebeephelia or whatever the fuck, nigga.
it's not a cope, it's a cope to deny the difference because you are "oversocialized", like I elaborated on in my last thread
i wonder if moralfagging will become more common here
nah it will become less common

Even chad will fuck a 12 year old, thinking she's legal. We get it, bro.
It shows that attraction to jb is common because we are attracted to appearance not age
it's not a cope, it's a cope to deny the difference because you are "oversocialized", like I elaborated on in my last thread

nah it will become less common
Idk. There were some more moralfags back in 2018 then it was gone in 2019 now there’s a few these days

Why are you so insistent on splitting hairs over this? You're investing a huge chunk of energy into convincing others about this shit. We understand. There's prepubescent and there's pubescent. Thanks for that lesson. WTF do you want from us exactly?

It shows that attraction to jb is common because we are attracted to appearance not age

Acknowledged.

Why are you so insistent on splitting hairs over this? You're investing a huge chunk of energy into convincing others about this shit. We understand. There's prepubescent and there's pubescent. Thanks for that lesson. WTF do you want from us exactly?

Acknowledged.
So you admit attraction to JBs is common?

Acknowledged.
wll then don't use the term "pedo" as shown below

brutal truth. most men are latent pedos, who have surpressed their urges due to societal brainwashing

J
F
L
I did not even bother to look at the pics cuz I know its cope. But hell. That girl only looks nothing 12, except that cute young face. Everything about her screams older person.
WTF @Personalityinkwell your pedo bait thread fails even harder than I initially thought :feelskek: :feelskek: . I thought u a real nigga . wth.
She looks like an adult. And she's painted up artificially. She doesn't look like a typical child. But even if she did look like a typical child, you say that she's 20, there are gonna be men who approach her. Because she's of legal age and not hideous.
No, it shows that men are attracted to people who look like an adult woman with professionally applied makeup. Because that's what she looks like. And again, she could've looked like anything, as long as she wasn't hideously deformed, all men would've seen was a woman of legal age. You would've gotten approaches regardless of the picture. As long as she wasn't gruesome looking.

Not the EXACT same results, not for a picture that young looking. But yes, there'd still be approaches. Probably not as many, but approaches for sure.

Mah man Frothy spitting some facts n shit. Its a bait. It was always a bait. This proves nothing. LOL its called "jail BAIT" for a reason.

It’s not some button you press on or off.
Just because you can't Edmund doesn't mean we can't. I have a sister. She is not hideous. I could want to fuck her in principle cuz of base physical attraction. My body doesn't know she's my sister. BUT I Know she's sis. My mind automatically represses any such illegitimate feelings to such depths that I can't find her attractive. Its proven on this forum itself that most guys with sisters, even Stacey sisters, don't see them that way. Its common human behaviour really. Look, I am sorry if you guys don't have the psychological chops to do it. But that doesn't mean you gotta post bait to get unsuspecting guys to agree with you.

Just because you can't Edmund doesn't mean we can't. I have a sister. She is not hideous. I could want to fuck her in principle cuz of base physical attraction. My body doesn't know she's my sister. BUT I Know she's sis. My mind automatically represses any such illegitimate feelings to such depths that I can't find her attractive. Its proven on this forum itself that most guys with sisters, even Stacey sisters, don't see them that way. Its common human behaviour really. Look, I am sorry if you guys don't have the psychological chops to do it. But that doesn't mean you gotta post bait to get unsuspecting guys to agree with you.
actually there are studies against this line of reasoning.

J
F
L
I did not even bother to look at the pics cuz I know its cope. But hell. That girl only looks nothing 12, except that cute young face. Everything about her screams older person.
WTF @Personalityinkwell your pedo bait thread fails even harder than I initially thought :feelskek: :feelskek: . I thought u a real nigga . wth.

Mah man Frothy spitting some facts n shit. Its a bait. It was always a bait. This proves nothing. LOL its called "jail BAIT" for a reason.

That’s because it’s your SISTER. Most men aren’t attracted to their sister even a stacy sister. Nature prevented this to prevent inbreeding but it made us attracted to jb because they’re reaching sexual maturity. According to your logic, married men can stop being attracted to other women which is part of nature to populate the earth and gay men can stop being attracted to other men. You aren’t attracted to your sister but most men evolutionarily aren’t. So your argument fails. Most men who have a gf would never find their gf attractive if they were related because we have a nature instinct in ourselves that prevents, but have a nature instinct that makes us attracted to JBs. Also, some men who find jbs hot will try to deny it to themselves and repress it but you can’t repress it. I’m sure this is what gay men did back when homosexuality was stigmatized. Your argument fails
Links?

Just because you can't Edmund doesn't mean we can't. I have a sister. She is not hideous. I could want to fuck her in principle cuz of base physical attraction. My body doesn't know she's my sister. BUT I Know she's sis. My mind automatically represses any such illegitimate feelings to such depths that I can't find her attractive.

Nature prevented this to prevent inbreeding
I knew this was coming. Except this is cope. Animals indulge in incest all the time. Its not uncommon at all.

If your sister were to be removed from you at birth. And came back years later. She could easily bait you in one of these tinder experiment that you are so proud of. And funnily enough, you would actually go on to fuck her if you were not told the truth. Just like the chads in this bait thread were not told the truth.

I knew this was coming. Except this is cope. Animals indulge in incest all the time. Its not uncommon at all.

If your sister were to be removed from you at birth. And came back years later. She could easily bait you in one of these tinder experiment that you are so proud of. And funnily enough, you would actually go on to fuck her if you were not told the truth. Just like the chads in this bait thread were not told the truth.
First, animals don’t function the same way humans do. That’s why many species can handle eating feces for example while humans can’t. Also, if you found out she was your sister you’d still be attracted to her because without growing up with her, nature couldn’t prevent you from feeling attraction to prevent inbreeding

you failed

She looks like an adult tbh, looks older than her age.

It’s unknown if many men are attracted to their sister but try to repress it the way gay people probably tried repressing it long ago when homophobia was universal or if it’s rare because of nature preventing it due to inbreeding

@JosefMengelecel @Mainländer

NOOOOO LIES 12 YOS CANNOT BE ATTRACTIVE TO ANY MEN OTHER THAN A HANDFUL OF EVIL PEDOPHILES! :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Also JFL at people comparing her to trannies. 95%+ of trannies can be recognized as the men they are easily because of the bone structure, even the few that can't would make most straight men go limp when they showed their privates. No one gets limp because of a number (age), they're just conditioned to fear the cucked law.

Last edited:

But according to modern feminist soyciety, only a handful of evil pedos would be able to feel attraction for a 12 yo to begin with (among adult males, that is). If at least some 12 yos are attractive to most men and look like women, this is not compatible with this narrative. It's almost as if some women were already sexually developed and therefore sexually attractive to healthy straight men at 12...

It goes to show women's "beauty" is 100% makeup. A 11 year old boy would not look like a Chad but a 11 year old girl can easily look like a stacy with just makeup
ban their faking now!!!!!