Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I just LARPed as a foid on tinder and used photos of some model from when she was 11 or 12, lied and said I was 23 and got 25 likes and 18 matches from men ages 23-27. I used photos of an 11 or 12 year old model (she’s 13 now but I used photos from when she was 11/12) and lied and said I was 23. All these men were saying “you’re beautiful” and flirting and shit

here’s the photos I used
DCC3B989 3F24 4A16 8EFE A133476DF827
5B4E271D 6B75 448D 896F 8F03D158216D
37CE2830 AA2E 458C A83D 0DB1C1D3614C
76B7DCB4 A4B7 4993 BD0A 458C83AFB126

@Personalityinkwell

Last edited:
Based, post pics. We need new atomic blackpill posts

It goes to show women's "beauty" is 100% makeup. A 11 year old boy would not look like a Chad but a 11 year old girl can easily look like a stacy with just makeup
This is the most lulziest shit I’ve seen

wow someone give that guy a medal,so nice some of you went from chadfishing foids to chadfishing dudes now
life in basement is hard

JBpill ends all like a supernova

"LOL I'll pretend you said 18"

- Chad

Nah, he wouldn't even pretend.

@Caesercel ON SUICIDE WATCH
I already told you I am not gaj. Find someone else.

And next time make a thread about a Mtf Tranny LARPing as a foid . Fish out 25 or 26 chads and prove that attraction to Trannies is perfectly natural :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

But you said she was legal. That's what made this possible.

I already told you I am not gaj. Find someone else.

And next time make a thread about a Mtf Tranny LARPing as a foid . Fish out 25 or 26 chads and prove that attraction to Trannies is perfectly natural :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
that tranny analogy is coping hardcore on your part
wow someone give that guy a medal,so nice some of you went from chadfishing foids to chadfishing dudes now
life in basement is hard
someone is butthurt

Proof most men are peadophiles. Most men are sexually attracted to a 11/12 yr old foids. They just say they're not to avoid scrutiny from roasties and cucks

But you said she was legal. That's what made this possible.
It shows that people are attracted to appearance not age. Our biology/sexuality doesn’t respond to laws. You don’t suddenly no longer find them attractive when you find out they’re underage that’s not how sexuality works it isn’t some button you press on or off. Otherwise married men would stop finding other women attractive or gay men would stop being gay

This is honestly a solid argument against bait threads like this.

It shows that people are attracted to appearance not age. Our biology/sexuality doesn’t respond to laws. You don’t suddenly no longer find them attractive when you find out they’re underage that’s not how sexuality works it isn’t some button you press on or off. Otherwise married men would stop finding other women attractive or gay men would stop being gay

She looks like an adult. And she's painted up artificially. She doesn't look like a typical child. But even if she did look like a typical child, you say that she's 20, there are gonna be men who approach her. Because she's of legal age and not hideous.

I just LARPed as a foid on tinder and used photos of some model from when she was 11 or 12, lied and said I was 23 and got 25 likes and 18 matches from men ages 23-27. I used photos of an 11 or 12 year old model (she’s 13 now but I used photos from when she was 11/12) and lied and said I was 23. All these men were saying “you’re beautiful” and flirting and shit

here’s the photos I used
View attachment 313566View attachment 313567View attachment 313568View attachment 313569

@Personalityinkwell
First pedo science and now pedo showing. You are the pedo expert of the forum (not saying you are a pedo yourself).

that tranny analogy is coping hardcore on your part

someone is butthurt
not butthurt just laughing at the state of the forum
cant you see how PATHETIC it is to fishing on tinder as a women(without doing it for money)

here’s the photos I used
View attachment 313566View attachment 313567View attachment 313568View attachment 313569

@Personalityinkwell
@B.O.G.A.R.T.
yo @Personalityinkwell I wonder what ^ has to say considering he finds lolicon abhorrent.

Also if anyone finds her to not look 11-12 must be legally blind. I can clearly tell she looks really young and it shouldn't be hard to note her undeveloped chest area, and no I don't and never have found lolita's interesting, instead to laugh at it for gag reel before anyone assumes I "secretly" am interested. I just don't like the hypocrisy being placed on guys like personality and dio, whilst you can clearly see middle aged normscum being attracted. Fuck I might even do this myself and see what results I get.

Last edited:
First pedo science and now pedo showing. You are the pedo expert of the forum (not saying you are a pedo yourself).
ahahah he is so pathetic dude.OH GUYS I RUN AN EXPIREMENT WITH A 12YEAR OLD ON TINDER OTHER PEOPLE LIKED HER IM NORMAL I WANT MY LOLI FROM MY BASEMENT
come on why wouldnt you be my classmates guys,i would have so much fun

She looks like an adult. And she's painted up artificially. She doesn't look like a typical child. But even if she did look like a typical child, you say that she's 20, there are gonna be men who approach her. Because she's of legal age and not hideous.
Yes but it shows that men are attracted to jb
ahahah he is so pathetic dude.OH GUYS I RUN AN EXPIREMENT WITH A 12YEAR OLD ON TINDER OTHER PEOPLE LIKED HER IM NORMAL I WANT MY LOLI FROM MY BASEMENT
come on why wouldnt you be my classmates guys,i would have so much fun
Moralfag
i just wanna prank men on tinder

put a picture of a 5 year old girl that isn't hideous and see if she gets the same results

jfl @ thinking you'd get same results

stop coping, men are attracted to 11/12 year olds because they are often pubescent, this is how biology works

5b4e271d-6b75-448d-896f-8f03d158216d-png.313567

Cute in this pic.

Moralfag

i just wanna prank men on tinder
moralfag?ahhaah shut up pathetic cockroach
whats up with those bullying victims ruining the whole image here with their pedo fantasies because they never got a chance to experience it when they had to?
inb4 image is already ruined for incels,i aint talking about normies i talk about some based incels who would like to join and wont with your bullshit

moralfag?ahhaah shut up pathetic cockroach
whats up with those bullying victims ruining the whole image here with their pedo fantasies because they never got a chance to experience it when they had to?
ruining the image?

so this is your goal, "protect the image of incels.co"?

and in order to do this, you have to use ad hominems to argue against this?

you're just like @psygnosis-owl

This is honestly a solid argument against bait threads like this.
Yup bait misdirection whatever you wanna call it. Its not like I can stop them from being attracted to or fapping to whatever they want. But if they gonna come up with bullshit like this, they gonna get called out. Better spend time with high quality threads actually related to inceldom.

Also for you @Personalityinkwell . I am not even gonna bother reading whatever low iq shit you came up with in response. I just wanna ask, you took the hebepill, but when are you gonna take the trannypill :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Yup bait misdirection whatever you wanna call it. Its not like I can stop them from being attracted to or fapping to whatever they want. But if they gonna come up with bullshit like this, they gonna get called out. Better spend time with actual high quality threads actually related to inceldom.

Also for you @Personalityinkwell . I am not even gonna bother reading whatever low iq shit you came up with in reply. I just wanna ask, you took the hebepill, but when are you gonna take the trannypill :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
keep coping with comparing trannies to pubescent little girls. it's a bullshit argument and you know it.

ruining the image?

so this is your goal, "protect the image of incels.co"?

and in order to do this, you have to use ad hominems to argue against this?

you're just like @psygnosis-owl
psychoshis who?shut up cockroach faggot
lolicons are faggots we have proof from the king himself

psychoshis who?shut up cockroach faggot
lolicons are faggots we have proof from the king himself
jfl keep coping by calling me some cockroach faggot.

the evidence is overwhelming on the side of hebephiles

keep coping with comparing trannies to pubescent little girls. it's a bullshit argument and you know it.
prove me wrong then:feelshehe:. Maybe you are right about 10 yo being legit and trannies being non-legit( I disagree tho). But what you wanted to do with this thread still falls flat.

I would have posted you pics of some prime trannies for your next tinder experiment. But Knajjd would probably get my ass for it.(should've never made this personal)

No, it shows that men are attracted to people who look like an adult woman with professionally applied makeup. Because that's what she looks like. And again, she could've looked like anything, as long as she wasn't hideously deformed, all men would've seen was a woman of legal age. You would've gotten approaches regardless of the picture. As long as she wasn't gruesome looking.

put a picture of a 5 year old girl that isn't hideous and see if she gets the same results
View attachment 313580View attachment 313581

jfl @ thinking you'd get same results

stop coping, men are attracted to 11/12 year olds because they are often pubescent, this is how biology works

Not the EXACT same results, not for a picture that young looking. But yes, there'd still be approaches. Probably not as many, but approaches for sure.

prove me wrong then:feelshehe:. Maybe you are right about 10 yo being legit and trannies being non-legit( I disagree tho). But what you wanted to do with this thread still falls flat.

I would have posted you pics of some prime trannies for your next tinder experiment. But Knajjd would probably get my ass for it.(should've never made this personal)
i didn't make this thread lol

They're all low T but no surprise. Anyone with low T would fall for that. Even the desperate midrange T simps would, lots of them too.

They're all low T but no surprise. Anyone with low T would fall for that. Even the desperate midrange T simps would, lots of them too.
they arent low t she legits looks like 18,same goes for the experiment @Personalityinkwell did the other time but these girls they used are like 1in 100.000 12 year old looks like shit children with nothing feminizing about them,most of them dont different to boys in that age
A faggot? Bullying me? How?
ask your whore mother
oh come on you have animu waifu as avi you think you would stand a chance to anyone?

they arent low t she legits looks like 18,same goes for the experiment @Personalityinkwell did the other time but these girls they used are like 1in 100.000 12 year old looks like shit children with nothing feminizing about them,most of them dont different to boys in that age
Yeah you might have a point. None have high enough bodyfat though so still a little low T. What were the respondents like I should ask. Were they mostly chad slayers or soyboys?
Edit: nevermind I thought you were the OP for some reason. @Edmund_Kemper were they chad slayers or soyboys?

im not a fag,post some pics of your cute sister(who was smooching with her bf) and i will gladly fap for them
> gets triggered by attraction towards pubescent girls
> not a faggot
:waitwhat: