Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Biologically speaking, all men are hebephile, because that's the age where foid start their menstruation and produce eggs to be fertilized, but society and religion have put morals standard to tell us that it is wrong. :soy:

Last edited:
I think modern feminist soyciety is talking about being attracted to someone you know is 12. If you know someone is a child, your sense of decency should turn you off from that.
I'd rather get my definition of what's decent and what's indecent from the bible than from a society that thinks being a transgender homosexual who cut his genitals off and dug a wound in its place to simulate a vagina, engages in promiscuous sex with hundreds of people, etc, is something not only decent but commendable and whoever has a word to say against it is a retarded bigot who must lose their job if not be jailed.

When I open my 1611 King James bible I don't see anything written about a monogamous committed relationship (marriage) with a girl being immoral regardless of her age, as long as she has had her period. On the contrary, what I see is:

1 Timothy 5:14

“I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully.”

Last edited:
stop calling attraction to 11-12 year old girls "pedophilia" and call it "hebephilia"

Whatever. I'm calling a spade a spade. You can split hairs all you want. There's pubescent and there's prepubescent. Chopping up each distinction into further categories is a cope to justify to others what you believe to be normal.

You're straddling an obviously blurry line and expending much of your energy trying to convince everyone (and bash opposition) to distinguish and distance this from pedophilia, but it's so close that any real distinction is practically irrelevant. The markers of puberty are indistinguishable most of the time with the girls you keep posting. If you show that video you posted here to 100 virile men and ask them if they think she's past puberty or not, most are likely to think she's not. This is primarily why AoC laws exist in the first place. It's so that people don't make up these additional categories to blur lines to explain and justify their attraction to children.

You're doing precisely the thing you criticize "moralfags" (low IQ insult tbh) of doing. That is, getting outraged at sexual attraction to a fully mature 17 year old the day before her 18th birthday, but not batting an eye the day of. If a girl goes through puberty the night before, you justify your attraction to children by saying that she's now technically a pubescent (hebephelia), even though nowhere near enough time has passed to develop obvious visual markers of puberty - the same markers that signal sexual maturation and fertility.

Do you even understand WHY this subject presses so many buttons in people in general? I personally doubt it. You haven't demonstrated yourself to be particularly intelligent in the past, but go ahead and surprise me. The mental gymnastics here are somewhat of a curiosity to me.

Last edited:
Do you even understand WHY this subject presses so many buttons in people in general?
because people have been socially conditioned to get angry over adult men liking young girls
Whatever. I'm calling a spade a spade. You can split hairs all you want. There's pubescent and there's prepubescent. Chopping up each distinction into further categories is a cope to justify to others what you believe to be normal.

You're straddling an obviously blurry line and expending much of your energy trying to convince everyone (and bash opposition) to distinguish and distance this from pedophilia, but it's so close that any real distinction is practically irrelevant. The markers of puberty are indistinguishable most of the time with the girls you keep posting. If you show that video you posted here to 100 virile men and ask them if they think she's past ouberty ir not, most are likely to think she's not.
it is normal, the science proves it

Biologically speaking, all men are hebephile, because that's the age where foid start their menstruation and produce eggs to be fertilized, but society and religion have put morals standard to tell us that it is wrong. :soy:
this

because people have been socially conditioned to get angry over adult men liking young girls

it is normal, the science proves it
View attachment 314023

this

You just skimmed my post. JFL

Notice the markedly sharp incline of the red graph? What the hell so you think that rapid increase is, Einstein? It's visually identifiable sexual maturity.

OK, you did the handstand. I'm now expecting to see the back handspring into backflip with the reverse somersault finish.

Suddenly you're told they're 12, your dick magically shrinks & you arrest yourself lol.

No need to arrest yourself. Just come to your senses and don't fuck her.

LMFAO you think that would stand in some states in Cuckamerica or Cucknada?

Irrespective of what the foid said, the Onus is on you. Men are expected to see an official passport before even meeting up with a foid to make sure she isn't lying about her age,.

Whether the law is fair to men who were tricked is another discussion. I don't think we're talking about that.

"sense of decency" is cope, it's literally brainwashing to blind yourself from reality.

if you can just "turn off" attraction to a 12-13 year old girl, you should be able to just "turn off" attraction to other people when you are married.

Biology doesn't work that way

Plenty of people don't cheat, and don't want to cheat. How do they do it?

why is @Edmund_Kemper banned

Christianity and Islam and Judaism all allow marriage to lolis though

Christianity and Islam and Judaism all allow marriage to lolis though
The average age of marriage in most of the islamic world harldy goes below 15. And these are cultures where people don't start having sex before marriage
6 year old girls and 12 year old girls are massively different, but sure bro
So are 11 year old girls and 16 year old girls. But sure bro. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Her face is nice, but her body is too underdeveloped, doesn't look attractive at all and it reveals her age.

You're doing precisely the thing you criticize "moralfags" (low IQ insult tbh) of doing. That is, getting outraged at sexual attraction to a fully mature 17 year old the day before her 18th birthday, but not batting an eye the day of. If a girl goes through puberty the night before, you justify your attraction to children by saying that she's now technically a pubescent (hebephelia), even though nowhere near enough time has passed to develop obvious visual markers of puberty - the same markers that signal sexual maturation and fertility.
Wow. GigaIQ , couldn't have put it better myself. She's 10 yesterday but today she is 11, so she is fair game? Because some 14 yo can look like 17 yo? WHAT?

The average age of marriage in most of the islamic world harldy goes below 15. And these are cultures where people don't start having sex before marriage
That is mostly due to changing times and the UN enforcing it's will on these countries. And regardless of what muslim countries do, it still doesn't change the fact that the Abrahamic faiths all allow marriage and sex at puberty. Just as christian countries allow LGBT, but LGBT is not christian.

That is mostly due to changing times and the UN enforcing it's will on these countries. And regardless of what muslim countries do, it still doesn't change the fact that the Abrahamic faiths all allow marriage and sex at puberty. Just as christian countries allow LGBT, but LGBT is not christian.
bullshit. It is too young biologically. That's why even conservative Islamic village cultures didn't do it. And I know more than a few of them

All foids wear makeup. Any foid does. Also, makeup doesn’t make someone older in that way. A 18 year old could wear makeup and still look young. If you took a typical 18 year old and a typical 21 year old and put makeup on them they’d still look as old each other. Show me proof that at 18 foids look worse because they look best at 18
Yes but I can tell that girl isn't 18.
bullshit. It is too young biologically. That's why even conservative Islamic village cultures didn't do it. And I know more than a few of them
Stop thinking deobandi faggots represent Islam. Biologically you reach adulthood at puberty, doesn't matter whether you are married or not.
Yes.

it's too young biologically NORMALLY, but in rare cases, a girl may hit puberty young around 5.

So by the time they are 9-10, they would look much older for their age, such as 12-13. See this video at 2:10. Girl is 9 yet clearly has the body of a 12-13 year old. Even the narrator acknowledges early puberty may make someone look older 4-5 years older than the average.

The mother also mentions how her sisters are 3 years older than her, yet the 9 year old is still taller and bigger than her 12 year old sisters.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHfj_IJ464U

Even speaking from personal experience, My 5'4 11 y/o sister has a wider frame than my 5'3 16 y/o sister, as such, I have no doubt saying she would handle childbirth easier than my other sister. Meanwhile, my 10 y/o sister is 4'8 and looks like she's 8.

No those villages don't do it because it is RARE for a girl to be developed by 9, but it is not IMPOSSIBLE for a girl to be developed by 9.

it's too young biologically NORMALLY, but in rare cases, a girl may hit puberty young around 5.

So by the time they are 9-10, they would look much older for their age, such as 12-13. See this video at 2:10. Girl is 9 yet clearly has the body of a 12-13 year old. Even the narrator acknowledges early puberty may make someone look older 4-5 years older than the average.

The mother also mentions how her sisters are 3 years older than her, yet the 9 year old is still taller and bigger than her 12 year old sisters.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHfj_IJ464U

Even speaking from personal experience, My 5'4 11 y/o sister has a wider frame than my 5'3 16 y/o sister, as such, I have no doubt saying she would handle childbirth easier than my other sister. Meanwhile, my 10 y/o sister is 4'8 and looks like she's 8.

No those villages don't do it because it is RARE for a girl to be developed by 9, but it is not IMPOSSIBLE for a girl to be developed by 9.

I can agree with what you have said. But I can't see where all this fits in. In fact it just further supports that Deobandis are right about waiting until 15.

I can agree with what you have said. But I can't see where all this fits in. In fact it just further supports that Deobandis are right about waiting until 15.
It should be a case by case basis depending on whether she is ready or not imo, considering in some cases, girls aren't ready by 15, though that too is rare. But I'll just agree to disagree

Her face is nice, but her body is too underdeveloped, doesn't look attractive at all and it reveals her age.
why because her tits are flat?

plenty of women in their 20's have A cups