Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

had 4 cups of coffee and now im having a heart attack and an extreme stress response

D

Despicablecel

Major
Am i the biggest retard here? i could just leave the house maybe even once every few days but no, i rely on something that affects me greatly

I drink more coffee than that daily. You become immune to the caffeine.

Caffeine set off an ekg

It'll pass, i used to have heart palpitations and randomly wake up in the middle of the night with my heart beating.

Just try and limit it but you'll probably become immune to that dosage but it'd fuck you up health wise.

first time i ever had caffeine, i got an ice coffee and i ended up sperging out to some guy next to me bout his mother and the dude behind me called me annoying as we were getting off the bus

Another time, i had 2 energy drinks and ended up telling a 3 psl girl i wanted to rape her, she blocked me

Stick to weed, not that toxic jew crap

It'll pass, i used to have heart palpitations and randomly wake up in the middle of the night with my heart beating.

Just try and limit it but you'll probably become immune to that dosage but it'd fuck you up health wise.
im not worried, i actually hope ill die

Give some more insight....
How long have you been drinking coffee?
I drink pure black coffee.
First time I drank it (6 years ago), I got heart palpitations and felt lightheaded.
But that was just my body responding to the caffeine.
Caffeine is something completely different, from starting your day with Milk and whole-grain bread lol

the guy i “insulted” also joked we were cool when walking around and he was the epitome of an ltn. We were probs the biggest incels at the school

I'm trying to quit, my dose is less than 100mg a day now. Overall I feel much better. I recommend you to decrease the dose and possibly quit.

Caffeine just ramps up anxiety

I had 400mg yesterday and felt like I was going to die.

Knew a dude drank a six pack of monster energy drink and went to hospital for heart attack...

He is a illiteratecel.

why am i the only one who cant handle caffeine?
I can't either. It speeds up my heart rate to the point where I can't move a muscle for a while or else it will beat even faster.

I can't either. It speeds up my heart rate to the point where I can't move a muscle for a while or else it will beat even faster.
how much do you need to take for thT to happen

how much do you need to take for thT to happen
For me, usually after only one cup of coffee but I don't drink it often so that could also be why. But 400mg of caffeine (4 cups of coffee) is the daily limit. "Caffeine is possibly unsafe when used for a long time or in doses over 400 mg daily. Caffeine can cause insomnia, nervousness, restlessness, nausea, increased heart rate".

For me, usually after only one cup of coffee but I don't drink it often so that could also be why. But 400mg of caffeine (4 cups of coffee) is the daily limit. "Caffeine is possibly unsafe when used for a long time or in doses over 400 mg daily. Caffeine can cause insomnia, nervousness, restlessness, nausea, increased heart rate".
a fellow caffeine sensitivity cel

Knew a dude drank a six pack of monster energy drink and went to hospital for heart attack...

He is a illiteratecel.

A green tea in the morning is the maximun amount of teeine/caffeine i can endure