Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gypsies should be gassed

E

ERaser

Self-banned
-
These brown rats contribute nothing to humanity and just overdose on drugs. Gypsy girls are whores at 9. They beat each other over 4'9 rat girls.
Why did my retard father reproduce with one? This fucking cuck is the reason why I suffer every single day.

They receive money from the government for having 10 children

i swear Gypsies could live in a normal society but they actively choose this, they got targeted by the nazis during ww2 to get destroyed yet they got worse than before. its like why even try to help these people. OP remember its culture, you can choose not to be a gypsy.

The bigger question is how did they even make it into europe :feelskek: that always confused me

i swear Gypsies could live in a normal society but they actively choose this, they got targeted by the nazis during ww2 to get destroyed yet they got worse than before. its like why even try to help these people. OP remember its culture, you can choose not to be a gypsy.

I have never heard of a gypsy to do drugs. All they know are cigarettes and cheap intoxicants.

I know a guy from Romania who mogs my ass into the Milky way and back. He is just 15 but already 6"1ft, looks as white as as a Germanic man and has top tier face

It's a race not a culture
in the UK, there exist a similar group called gypsies they are irish travellers

they are literally just as niggerish as romanis.

It has been suggested Travellers are related to Romani due to a similarly itinerant lifestyle,[9] but genetic testing has shown no evidence for a recent ancestral component between Irish Travellers and Romani Travellers.[26] Another theory is of a pre-Gaelic origin, where Travellers are descended from a community that lived in Ireland prior to the arrival of the Celts.

dawg its culture. if your people didnt behave like niggers they would just be an ethnic group in europe but because they act like niggers they are seen as niggers. elevate your people by not emulating them

Unironically one of the races along with Jews and Abos that should all be exterminated

Another gypsy on here @Mecoja @PLA1092

Everyone mog subhuman.

The bigger question is how did they even make it into europe :feelskek: that always confused me
Fr in 12th century and why werent they killed in first sight? Why allow subhuman trash come here