Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

gymcel experience part 3: stacey bitch backed off after other crap experience

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
see my other posts on cruching gymcelling experiences with stacey giving bad vibes etc

The lastest is that i seem to have backed the bitch off from any communication good or bad, she was very close by doing bitchlifts eg deadlift ass growers for chad only and i was almost next to her doing actual deadlifts with real weights lifting for a purpose.

she gave me no evils, no good or bad signs, tried to avoid eye contact or any interaction and backed right off not even a smirk or anything, bitch went dead quiet.

Maybe if you get ogred enough you can scare the twats off even trying to fuck with you, if you show teeth and are very aggressive/ passive aggressive back when they try and fuck with you initially.

i need to gym cel but have no motivation to

:(
i had motivation but lose when shit like what happened to me occurs shit is fucking depressing to me

Imagine the sight of an ogre. Like, a real monster that doubles or triples your size. That you instinctively reject and show fear and hatred towards.
You are not a human to them. Try seeing yourself from a womans perspective and you will see the truth.:blackpill::feelskek:

Imagine the sight of an ogre. Like, a real monster that doubles or triples your size. That you instinctively reject and show fear and hatred towards.
You are not a human to them. Try seeing yourself from a womans perspective and you will see the truth.:blackpill::feelskek:
i have

again you larping worm

its is better to be feared than loved if you are already losing fear is all you have

aaaaaand im also losing braincells conversing with your twatish larping normie
passive aggressive ogre self

i have

again you larping worm

its is better to be feared than loved if you are already losing fear is all you have

aaaaaand im also losing braincells conversing with your twatish larping normie
passive aggressive ogre self
Never said I was ogre. It was a message supporting the claim that it is over.

Never said I was ogre. It was a message supporting the claim that it is over.
and my message was simply this passive aggression wont work with me

as people know on this forum i just will roast you out of existance and will ceaselessly roast your ass until you unedgelord off my thread, you uneducated unfunny uncharismatic twat

My dream would be to just exercise alone in my own home gym

and my message was simply this passive aggression wont work with me

as people know on this forum i just will roast you out of existance and will ceaselessly roast your ass until you unedgelord off my thread, you uneducated unfunny uncharismatic twat
No passive aggression here man. I’m also starting to go to the gym now. In just saying that it can be an ungodly sight, for better or worse. But there has to be another exit…:feelsthink::blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back