Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Aussie 30yr sugarbaby drives 24min to random apartment for fuck session, walks around trying to find entrance, gets rejected, leaves

Hope this bitch gets thrown out her apartment

Thank you for doing this.

But how do you cope when knowing that this what you would receive daily if you were born as a chad or a rich retard kid?

Funny as fuck ngl

These threads are both lifefuel and suicidefuel because it shows how easy CHAD has it. A lot of those foids would probably let the guy you chadfish as to fuck them next time for free.

Thank you for doing this.

But how do you cope when knowing that this what you would receive daily if you were born as a chad or a rich retard kid?
He copes by doing this jfl. He can troll and talk however he wants

Done GIF
I love this gif

That's like me falling for the 'let me duplicate your items for you' scam on my first MMO.

The difference being I was 8 years old.

What a retarded tier woman JFL
lmao :lul::lul::lul:

Kill all land whales

Very good job brocel. Keep up the good work and keep posting results. The saddest part of this is that if Chad were to apologize and try to meet up again she would do it in a heartbeat

That's like me falling for the 'let me duplicate your items for you' scam on my first MMO.

The difference being I was 8 years old.

What a retarded tier woman JFL
The brain shuts down if there's even a 0.01% chance of legit Chad access.

These threads are both lifefuel and suicidefuel because it shows how easy CHAD has it. A lot of those foids would probably let the guy you chadfish as to fuck them next time for free.

Great work!

NOTICE within 6 months all dating apps will MOBILISE to try and fight this because womens feelinz are
everything and unattractive men don't mean shit. Every incel should be chad-fishing regularly.

I love how she got dressed up and drove. A bit like how an incel tries hard to self improve and
society fucked us so bad because we have no representation in society.

Should experiment with other forms of chad-fishing. Say you're Chads brother and have her wait
in the apartment with you...then tell her chad brother won't be coming.
That final part is golden.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back