Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question: Would abandoning all these other crap services, like YouTube, TikTok you name it, matter if the whole incelosphere would take part in it?

Backpaincel

Backpaincel

IT'S OVER
-
Personally I'm on the fence of just doing it at least on my own at this point or not. We are actually contributing to the same shit we're pissed off about by giving clicks and attention and therefore even more money and power to the companies as well as it's soy profiteers (no paper or much attention for the few based .is users with a YouTube channel) we hate.

So back to the actual question: Would it make any positive difference (quite subjective and a matter how you look at things) if a big part of the truecelosphere would quit this cucked garbage altogether and minimalize their use to the few halfway based options out there (incel-powered, free, open source, ad free, little to no suifuel, no evil profiteers)?

I'm aware of the problem that these platforms are needed for many copemaxxers, with it's rich collection of videos and music (of all kinds, but most of it is just soycuck grifter-driven) and that leaving these evil but attracting/addictive candy houses for good would lead to the loss of a lot of desired material as well.
Not everyone is able to compromise this bad life to that level and I respect that.

In general humanity is forced to use a variety of technology and services for pretty much everything nowadays and you're stuck without it, no more 90s life for my face, which is a dumpster fire on it's own.

Well, would it even matter at all? A lot of shit would've just gone down the toilet if it wasn't for idiots supporting (if only indirectly) for example the Kardashian family by not ignoring and even popularizing them. Are we too few to make a difference of any kind with actions like that. Would we just be cringemaxxing like Gandhi's hunger strike.

Idk just a thought, maybe I'm missing something here? :feelsstudy:

Last edited:
We are too few.

my ideas reek of desperation

never began for hopecels