Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Aussie 30yr sugarbaby drives 24min to random apartment for fuck session, walks around trying to find entrance, gets rejected, leaves

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I've had to change my chadfish strategy with recent legal shit I've had going on. No longer will I use tinder or hinge - I will solely focus on targeting subar bitches on sugar daddy websites.
Yesterday, I created a chadfish profile on a sugar dating website. The chad pics I'm using are great because he is actually rich. The pics I used from his instagram are of him in the gym, him eating at nice restaurants, and of his nice sports car. Anyone who falls for this rich chad bait is fucking retarded. I listed my salary as 500k per year and said I'm bodybuilder and fitness coach with my own supplements store. Within a hr, I had a few messages from roasties. I scanned through them, and found the most attractive slut and focused my efforts on her. I straight up asked her to come over and fuck me. She said this is the first time doing anything like this. She said I'm in dire financial worry atm and I need money to pay rent lol, she claimed that's why she is sugar dating. I then said I'd pay her cash if she came over. I gave her chad's random address and she asked could I prove I'm real, so I asked her for snapchat and added her.
I sent her the usual chad gym selfie pics using a snapchat camera roll live pic sender from hackforums, and she swooned over him. I said I'd give her $300 if she came over to fuck tonight. She asked for $400 and said "you can spank me and slap me around if you want."
I then asked for her a face snap, but she said teehee I don't have any fakeup on atm and sent me an old pic of her. Jfl these sluts are all self-conscious what they look like, they don't like taking selfies without makeup, it's as if they feel nude without makeup :feelskek:
At around 8.40pm she drove 24 minutes to chad's apartment complex - some random luxurious apartment complex I found in a google search.
At around 9:08, she arrived and parked across the street. I sent a message asking what she was wearing. This is an innocent enough question but I actually didn't give a shit what she looked like, I wanted a snapchat pic of her face because she didn't send one earlier before. Roastie slut did exactly as chad requested and sent a snap of her outfit (but not her face) while she waited in the car opposite chad's apartment building.
By this time, she had waited a few minutes. I started to employ delaying tactics... Just showering. Getting dressed sorry. Got to brush my teeth, I'll be down in a minute. 8 minutes rolled by, then I told her I was walking down to the security gate.
I asked where she was, and she said sorry about to walk up from her car.
I then employed another classic delaying tactic - pretending I can't find her and making her confused by saying she's at the wrong entrance.
I made her walk around a bit, each time she sent a snap of where she was. She walked from the main entrance, to the car entrance back to the main entrance.
Then I said I can't see you, and asked her to confirm the address she was at. She sent a pic of the apartment address sign, and said this is the one you asked me to be at.
I said oh you're at the sister complex. She asked should she stay there or walk somewhere else.
She blamed her GPS for sending her to where she was.
I asked was she a retard who can't use google maps, and pretended to be getting annoyed with her. Told her I'm getting bitch vibes from and said fuck this I'm off to bed.
She said wtf, I'm here, I'm not a bitch.
I demanded she send a snap of her. So she did. With this face snap she sent, I checked her background matched the google street view of the apartment complex, and that her outfit matched the outfit pic she sent in the car - they did. She was 100% outside the apartment complex.
I told her she looked like shit, and she finally grew tired of chad's shit and left.
I told her to fuck off then I blocked her.
In total this 30 yr slut drove 24 minutes in her car to a random apartment building, waited around to get rejected then she left. I hope her first time as a sugar baby left her with a bad experience :feelskek:
I had a total of 50 screenshots from the sugar dating website conversations and snapchat messages, as well as pics she sent. I've censored them down to 2 panels.
Slut pt 1

Slut pt 2

Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks. I've already been banned on that sugar dating site, but I've got another 2 bitches from there on snapchat with dates arranged for later this week. I've made reservations with 2 restaurants, and I'll stand them up there on Sat and Sunday respectively.

These threads are both lifefuel and suicidefuel because it shows how easy CHAD has it. A lot of those foids would probably let the guy you chadfish as to fuck them next time for free.

notice how because you're larping as chad these foids dont mind you casually insulting them

She is overweight as well. WTF makes her think she is entitled for a young rich chad lmfao. She's better off going for an old dude who's got $$$

These threads are both lifefuel and suicidefuel because it shows how easy CHAD has it. A lot of those foids would probably let the guy you chadfish as to fuck them next time for free.
It proves that looks really is all you need which we been knew

Hilarious.

I bet a hundred thousand thirsty STEMcels invited her out that same evening, but she had to go after Chad.

Keep it up.

@SlayerSlayer @Fat Link you know the drill

Brutal, even landwhales can get Chads

I've had to change my chadfish strategy with recent legal shit I've had going on. No longer will I use tinder or hinge - I will solely focus on targeting subar bitches on sugar daddy websites.
Yesterday, I created a chadfish profile on a sugar dating website. The chad pics I'm using are great because he is actually rich. The pics I used from his instagram are of him in the gym, him eating at nice restaurants, and of his nice sports car. Anyone who falls for this rich chad bait is fucking retarded. I listed my salary as 500k per year and said I'm bodybuilder and fitness coach with my own supplements store. Within a hr, I had a few messages from roasties. I scanned through them, and found the most attractive slut and focused my efforts on her. I straight up asked her to come over and fuck me. She said this is the first time doing anything like this. She said I'm in dire financial worry atm and I need money to pay rent lol, she claimed that's why she is sugar dating. I then said I'd pay her cash if she came over. I gave her chad's random address and she asked could I prove I'm real, so I asked her for snapchat and added her.
I sent her the usual chad gym selfie pics using a snapchat camera roll live pic sender from hackforums, and she swooned over him. I said I'd give her $300 if she came over to fuck tonight. She asked for $400 and said "you can spank me and slap me around if you want."
I then asked for her a face snap, but she said teehee I don't have any fakeup on atm and sent me an old pic of her. Jfl these sluts are all self-conscious what they look like, they don't like taking selfies without makeup, it's as if they feel nude without makeup :feelskek:
At around 8.40pm she drove 24 minutes to chad's apartment complex - some random luxurious apartment complex I found in a google search.
At around 9:08, she arrived and parked across the street. I sent a message asking what she was wearing. This is an innocent enough question but I actually didn't give a shit what she looked like, I wanted a snapchat pic of her face because she didn't send one earlier before. Roastie slut did exactly as chad requested and sent a snap of her outfit (but not her face) while she waited in the car opposite chad's apartment building.
By this time, she had waited a few minutes. I started to employ delaying tactics... Just showering. Getting dressed sorry. Got to brush my teeth, I'll be down in a minute. 8 minutes rolled by, then I told her I was walking down to the security gate.
I asked where she was, and she said sorry about to walk up from her car.
I then employed another classic delaying tactic - pretending I can't find her and making her confused by saying she's at the wrong entrance.
I made her walk around a bit, each time she sent a snap of where she was. She walked from the main entrance, to the car entrance back to the main entrance.
Then I said I can't see you, and asked her to confirm the address she was at. She sent a pic of the apartment address sign, and said this is the one you asked me to be at.
I said oh you're at the sister complex. She asked should she stay there or walk somewhere else.
She blamed her GPS for sending her to where she was.
I asked was she a retard who can't use google maps, and pretended to be getting annoyed with her. Told her I'm getting bitch vibes from and said fuck this I'm off to bed.
She said wtf, I'm here, I'm not a bitch.
I demanded she send a snap of her. So she did. With this face snap she sent, I checked her background matched the google street view of the apartment complex, and that her outfit matched the outfit pic she sent in the car - they did. She was 100% outside the apartment complex.
I told her she looked like shit, and she finally grew tired of chad's shit and left.
I told her to fuck off then I blocked her.
In total this 30 yr slut drove 24 minutes in her car to a random apartment building, waited around to get rejected then she left. I hope her first time as a sugar baby left her with a bad experience :feelskek:
I had a total of 50 screenshots from the sugar dating website conversations and snapchat messages, as well as pics she sent. I've censored them down to 2 panels.
View attachment 992246
View attachment 992250
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks. I've already been banned on that sugar dating site, but I've got another 2 bitches from there on snapchat with dates arranged for later this week. I've made reservations with 2 restaurants, and I'll stand them up there on Sat and Sunday respectively.
You should concentrate your chadfishing efforts on places where leftist feminist parties score the highest.
Not only are these women more whoreish and easier to chadfish/higher success quoto, they're also those deserving it most.

You are doing gods work! :dab::dab::dab:

You're good at manipulation. Keep up the good work:ha..feels:

Great work!

NOTICE within 6 months all dating apps will MOBILISE to try and fight this because womens feelinz are
everything and unattractive men don't mean shit. Every incel should be chad-fishing regularly.

I love how she got dressed up and drove. A bit like how an incel tries hard to self improve and
society fucked us so bad because we have no representation in society.

Should experiment with other forms of chad-fishing. Say you're Chads brother and have her wait
in the apartment with you...then tell her chad brother won't be coming.

Last edited:
Nicely done!

Serves these bitches right. Unbelievable how easy their life is. They can easily just find a guy on an app and offer their holes to get $400 for ONE hour.

That's fucking insane. That's more than half a monthly salary I used to get at my last job in my country.

Thanks for the lifefuel

at this point is boring because you blur their faces and details

Sub5 fat Becky feels entitled to chads cock and money

You gotta show their faces lol.

Shes no where near hot enough to be a sugar baby plus shes fat. Stupid bitch.

Sub5 fat Becky feels entitled to chads cock and money
The state of dating in 2023.

OP does a heros job again, I feel bad that the ((govermant)) hunts guys like you, insted of catching real preadetors and criminals.

good work gentleman.
Happy Cheering GIF by bluesbear

suicidefuel because it shows how easy CHAD has it.
:yes: :yes: :yes: That's exactly right. I can't even laugh at this, it's too brutal. That's why chadfishers should do it to fags and dykes.

OUTstanding work (no pun intended). Seriously, well fucking done.

Should have hit her with the being attacked by a crocodile pill

fucking legend

Doing Gods work op.

:feelsokman:

Also what legal problems do you have? If you don’t mind elaborating?

this is so much effort. although I wish you insulted her and dunked down more on her so that it scars her mentally that she will never be forget it :feelsdevil: but it was a great job. I'd say I would never ever do the same or be able to replicate such a chadfish. highiq tbhngl, very unexpected from a grayo.

That's like me falling for the 'let me duplicate your items for you' scam on my first MMO.

The difference being I was 8 years old.

What a retarded tier woman JFL

I wish I found stuff like this entertaining I don't know how you can stand it

Extremely based tbh.
Hopefully she thinks twice before whoring herself next time.
She was not even good looking, and still expected to be a sugar baby jfl.

Btw, is your legal trouble related to the chadfishing?

Legend. Your posts make my shitty life a little less shittier

Why are you paying money to join sugar baby websites?

Nice work, please keep doing this kind of stuff.

Keep up the good work, every one of these posts is lifefuel.

Sui fuel

In my 30 years of living I've never had a female engage in conversation like this with me. I always get one word answers

Last edited:
She actually does look like shit and is definitely a landwhale candidate in the making from what I can see of her chubby face pics. May Allah bless you with a long and prosperous life for your glorious exploits on behalf of Jihad my Brother. Inshallah.

Very based, indeed

Her male equivalent is rotting in a taco truck

Very good job brocel. Keep up the good work and keep posting results. The saddest part of this is that if Chad were to apologize and try to meet up again she would do it in a heartbeat

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back