Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Guy smacks roastie in the face for talking shit, cucks and betamales voice their anger on Twitter

Immaculate

Immaculate

Banned
-

The men in the responses are saying that they would've fought the guy just for smacking the shit out of that backstabbing roastie. Why are there so many beta orbiters that would risk getting suspended, fired or even a serious injury just to fight a guy who hit a girl? A girl that deserved it at that.

The men in the responses are saying that they would've fought the guy just for smacking the shit out of that backstabbing roastie. Why are there so many beta orbiters that would risk getting suspended, fired or even a serious injury just to fight a guy who hit a girl? A girl that deserved it at that.

i noticed that outside of this forum pretty much 95% of males are male feminists/cucks and white knights.

50 bucks says all the WKs are white beta males.

JFL if they think they can go up against a black guy. Blacks just don't give a shit, they'll bash your face in with no remorse.

Actually it seems I'm 50 bucks short because 90% of the whining is coming from femshits.

That simp nigga ain't gonna do shit

Whiteknight wanted the cameraman to protect the woman. :lul:

He couldn't even knock her down too bad i expected the bitch to at least eat some dirt

Why did he leave that roastie alive? He's a cuck for doing that.

That simp nigga ain't gonna do shit
Lol, yeah like I'm so scared of this homo.
Screen Shot 2018 06 03 at 65443 AM

Thread title plus dude doing it wrong.

That in no way was a slap to the face.

I mean wtf, does fucking literal visual reality mean nothing anymore.

what a coward tho hitting her when she has her back turned towards him.
I can understand when guys defend themselves and hit a woman after she tries to fight them but this bitch wasn't even violent.
I wouldn't have defended her ofc but violence was just unnecessary.

I can understand when guys defend themselves and hit a woman after she tries to fight them but this bitch wasn't even violent.
Gtfo

"Why you trying to fight with a female?"
"shut the fuck up"
Thanks feminism :lul:

I wouldn't have smacked her unless I was being physically attacked. Just my rules of engagement / honor code whatever you call it.

I woulda growled and screamed like an angry dog at her face tho...

Major cuckery

I wouldn't have smacked her unless I was being physically attacked. Just my rules of engagement / honor code whatever you call it.

mods
Major cuckery
maycels are the worst, get your soft cuck asses OUT

Major cuckery

... I'm the farthest thing from cucked. I don't put up with bs from females.

And I'm not gonna reinvent myself and go through great lengths for the sake of female approval.

They can keep their degenerate criminal Chad to themselves and cry later...

>maycel

:lul::lul::lul:

She was starting shit, lied about it like all females do, and then played the "You can't argue with me because I'm a special pretty princess!" card.

Hitting her when she had her back turned is a pussy move, but I understand his anger.

this is why us blacks dont get cucked like crackers
She was starting shit, lied about it like all females do, and then played the "You can't argue with me because I'm a special pretty princess!" card.

Hitting her when she had her back turned is a pussy move, but I understand his anger.
she wouldve let him hit her anyway so she can play victim or "i wasnt expecting it" jfl

I suppose I agree. I am not really for punching anyone in the back of the head, regardless if male or female, over a petty argument.

I thought we live in a egalitarian society with equal rights and what not? So if a women talk shit she bout to be treated with the hand sandwhich like a man would.

I suppose I agree. I am not really for punching anyone in the back of the head, regardless if male or female, over a petty argument.
Maybe she ruined his relationship with gossip, but I see what you mean and would agree 95% of the time.

Maybe she ruined his relationship with gossip, but I see what you mean and would agree 95% of the time.
Yeah, it is hard to judge without context. She absolutely could have done some shit that warranted the hit.

Anyone who punches someone in the back of the head is a faggot - TRUFAX

Hit and run, nice strategy, only intelligent ones use it above their moral high honour standarts like "i don't attack from behind". I respect him for that, if femoids want equality, they can take the hits.

That darkie really put some force behind that and she was still standing. That there is a sturdy girl.

Unnecessary but funny af.

Haha, I love it. Women shouldn't feel like they get a pussy-pass for everything. Feminism means equal rights but also equal responsibility... well, it should anyway!

Cuck. Fuck u bitch ass pussy. Go back to cucktears.

This retard is calling studies he doesnt like "white statistics"

Word. You maycels are fruitcakes.
the audacity to call me a fruitcake when you guys cry for mods the second someone disagrees with you on using unnecessary violence.

Guy is pretty weak but still great lifefuel

the audacity to call me a fruitcake when you guys cry for mods the second someone disagrees with you on using unnecessary violence.
Oh, my bad, I forgot how much of a pacifist you are. How is that 100% non gmo and gluten free organic soylent diet working for you, colossal faggot?

He is a bitch though, not for hitting her, but for hitting her when she turned around.

Haha, I love it. Women shouldn't feel like they get a pussy-pass for everything. Feminism means equal rights but also equal responsibility... well, it should anyway!

Equal rights and lefts.

I wish I was black since it's socially acceptable for black men to hit women.

i noticed that outside of this forum pretty much 95% of males are male feminists/cucks and white knights.
Nah not me I stay incel no matter how ridiculous I look

lol that was funny af

especially that white administrator in the back who saw everything and just turned away kek, she aint having any of this shit :lul:

r/inceltears is that way ------------------->

lmao the bitch wasnt even hurt

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back