Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Guy smacks roastie in the face for talking shit, cucks and betamales voice their anger on Twitter

this is why women need feminism. without it they're weak as fuck. they need to brainwash men into going against nature so they can live a good life while men rot. can't knock em for it though its a good con.

what a coward tho hitting her when she has her back turned towards him.
I can understand when guys defend themselves and hit a woman after she tries to fight them but this bitch wasn't even violent.
I wouldn't have defended her ofc but violence was just unnecessary.

typical maycel

it's cowardly to hit her from behind
but still based as fuck nonetheless
tis' lifefuel indeed

I want to say this is lifefuel, but it's really not is it? He just smacks the bitch for no real reason? Guy just seems like kind of a dick.

i grew up in schools like this, both parties in this situation are wrong

most black bitches have the worst attitude imaginable and these faggots who sag their pants are even more insufferable. she probably did some shit to make him react like that, she's not innocent at all.

btw this is how pussy most of these "thugs" are, dude literally waited until her back was turned before he slapped her lmao.
I want to say this is lifefuel, but it's really not is it? He just smacks the bitch for no real reason? Guy just seems like kind of a dick.

what a coward tho hitting her when she has her back turned towards him.
I can understand when guys defend themselves and hit a woman after she tries to fight them but this bitch wasn't even violent.
I wouldn't have defended her ofc but violence was just unnecessary.
These maycel turds :lul:

most black bitches have the worst attitude imaginable and these faggots who sag their pants are even more insufferable. she probably did some shit to make him react like that, she's not innocent at all.

btw this is how pussy most of these "thugs" are, dude literally waited until her back was turned before he slapped her lmao.

Stop whiteknighting. That roastie didn't deserve to see it coming

beta orbiters need to kill themselves, they are the scum of the earth

it's cowardly to hit her from behind
but still based as fuck nonetheless
tis' lifefuel indeed
What kind of honour one must possess to be afraid of fighting dirty?

Weakly slapping a femoid from behind is pretty beta tbh.

Cuck

Major cuckery going on here you roastie sympathizer
Rich. Some June-litecel trying to tell me i'm a cuck.
The fact that she's a she is irrelevant, if it were a guy being smacked it would be just as dickish.

This. It would have been one thing if she were actually popping off on him, acting like she was going to attack, but he just attacks her over nothing.

\
The fact that she's a she is irrelevant, if it were a guy being smacked it would be just as dickish.

This. It would have been one thing if she were actually popping off on him, acting like she was going to attack, but he just attacks her over nothing.

wouldn't be surprised if he was a cucktears member, seeing how hard he is trying to fit in:lul::lul:

2017cel and marchcel cucks trying to sympathize for a roastie

\

wouldn't be surprised if he was a cucktears member, seeing how hard he is trying to fit in:lul::lul:

2017cel and marchcel cucks trying to sympathize for a roastie
@whogivesafucc I think you're right, he's trying too hard to fit in. Has to be an IT mole.

What's with black people and their urge to sucker punch people, even when it isn't needed, like here?

JFL @ the low-iqcels calling everyone who isn't surprised or satisfied by this shit a cuck.

Excuse me if I want my lifefuels to be well-deserved and meaningful, bitches.

beta af for waiting for her to turn around

might be a fair fight cuz they probably weigh the same

I don’t consider black women sexual so this does not bother me. He might as well be smacking a chair or a rock.

On the other hand if it was a hot white girl, I would jump from joy.