Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL guy on quora asks if a big nose makes you ugly, foid answers this

None of them have big noses

All their noses are proportionate to their faces

the guys here just don’t... have a big nose

If you have a good face then it doesn't matter if you have a big nose!

foids are dumb as bricks

as always on this forum COPE
I think you are the one coping, no one outside of this forum would call these people Chads, most would laugh at your face. It's pretty well known what a Chad is and you people can't just reinvent it just because you feel like.

I think you are the one coping, no one outside of this forum would call these people Chads, most would laugh at your face. It's pretty well known what a Chad is and you people can't just reinvent it just because you feel like.
Dude its just a word, I use it to describe good looking men, you are probably a lookism sperg who thinks the men on the pics are incels just because their jaw or certain parts of their face are 1 mm off lol

my nose is mostly flat and looks like I've used my face as a crash dummy

Dude its just a word, I use it to describe good looking men, you are probably a lookism sperg who thinks the men on the pics are incels just because their jaw or certain parts of their face are 1 mm off lol
I didn't say they are incels, I am not one of those spergs who say you're incel if you're not a male model.

My nose is huge and hideous, my worst feature, I want to cut it off
Yes. You don't qualify if you don't reach that threshold, you don't even enter their mind.

This is why whenever a women says I like guys who do X or are Y they mean chad who does X or is Y.

Like when they say I like nerds, they mean chad with glasses.

'Intelligence and personality' teehee

What a fucking stupid whore lmao typical thot

just be chad or a billionaire

what's so hard?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back