Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL guy on quora asks if a big nose makes you ugly, foid answers this

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
Temp1

Then she proceeded to show examples - of course all of them are chads JFL

Temp2

so she is not hugely visual and personality and intelligence is more important for her but she only picks chads to get her point accross... yea of course
this is the link https://www.quora.com/Does-a-big-nose-make-guys-ugly

Imagine trusting a woman's word about sexuality and women.

This should be viewed as criminal offense

Imagine fucking a girl with your big nose and instead of cumming you just blow snot when you climx

‘’Intelligence and personality’’ hahaha
Fucking whore

How are those examples of big noses? What alt. realm do quora posters live in?

this is a proper big schnoz:

Richard Anconina hospitalise apres une chute de velo

Men who aren't chads don't exist in her mind.

My nose is huge and hideous, my worst feature, I want to cut it off

Imagine trusting a woman's word about sexuality and women.
Trusting a women word period JFL
> Proceeds to show pictures of Chad´s who are attractive with big noses
Nose is secondary to mandible and eye area tbh, a big nose on a chad would be called masculine, but on an incel it would be called disgusting a deformity etc

Men who aren't chads don't exist in her mind.
thats why women think personality matters, they only see men who pass a certain threshold of looks and then they decide between the good looking ones who has the best personality, men under that threshold dont exist

Nose is secondary to mandible and eye area tbh, a big nose on a chad would be called masculine, but on an incel it would be called disgusting a deformity etc
true and its all about head shape, I have a tiny "banana" head and my big nose looks hideous on me

Big nose = not an actual big nose but a massively recessed face, jaw, skull.

thats why women think personality matters, they only see men who pass a certain threshold of looks and then they decide between the good looking ones who has the best personality, men under that threshold dont exist
Yes. You don't qualify if you don't reach that threshold, you don't even enter their mind.

This is why whenever a women says I like guys who do X or are Y they mean chad who does X or is Y.

Like when they say I like nerds, they mean chad with glasses.

while my skull is tiny I can safely say that my nose is bigger than most guys noses

They always claim to select for intelligence and personality yet always choose chads.

As always on this forum, these are not Chads.

I mean this doesn't make her wrong. she likes chads with big noses. obviously it's chad. it's just that the nose doesn't kill it. still chad. my sister has a big nose fetish too so big nose is definitely not a cause of inceldom
it's insane that foids don't realize this. not many people do in fact :feelsthink:

Of course, holes won't care of big nose if that nose is of Chad. Btw, nose can't cause inceldom. I have very narrow nose, yet I look ugly.

They always claim to select for intelligence and personality yet always choose chads.

When you're attracted to someone, you overestimate their niceness, talents and abilities including intelligence.

Anything you do becomes 1000x more interesting and "quirky" or special when a Chad does it.

WTF those noses aren't even big.

5697F645 352B 4560 AF56 372218422BC7

I wonder what she thinks of Hammie’s nose.

"I'm not hugely visual"

Fucking lying, virtue-signaling whore.

They also happen to be tall, white and have good cheekbones. Just lol.
being white is crucial to living a healthy and good life... wish I wasnt a sandcel

Imagine fucking a girl with your big nose and instead of cumming you just blow snot when you climx
:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:
Sneezes me. It actually sounds epic tbh. Using the holes hole as a tissue. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: It can suck the snot of your nose. :lul:

When you're attracted to someone, you overestimate their niceness, talents and abilities including intelligence.

Anything you do becomes 1000x more interesting and "quirky" or special when a Chad does it.
Yeah that's true

I blame my mutt sandcel iberian genes for my deformed hideous hooked nose

Okay go back to /pol/ now

Brutal man, we are the forgotten people in the incel community. Always talking about curries, whites and Asians, meanwhile we are in the same situation as curries.
This isn't a lol thing at all. Jews are not white, that's like saying light skinned blacks are white

And it just so happens that they don't have brown skin?
Not brown skin does not mean white by default.

This has nothing to do with race. It's all about looks, some races just look better than others usually

Then why are you having trouble with me saying that they have white-skin? Being white skinned is an instant +4 to your SMV.
They have white skin but that doesn't mean they are white. "White" doesn't just refer to skin color just like "black" doesn't just refer to the skin color. Look at mutts like Britney venti for example, she's black despite having """"white"""" skin.

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
WHY ARE WE STILL HERE? JUST TO SUFFER?

>women

>telling the truth

Pick one

All the guys have forward grown mandibles and hunter eyes. The only hing wrong with them is their maxilla is recessed, causing the bird nose.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back