Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Guy leaves civilization and builds a log cabin in wilderness.

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure

Seems so comfy, have you guys ever thought of doing something like this? Only downside is not having internet and electricity so you can't play video games. Also I wouild be pretty scared in woods all alone especially during night. And of course I imagine you need to be pretty rich to afford such a nice property.

I would love to do this. A lof of people did things like this.

Got to have money and the US government makes you pay property tax so you can never fully escape their slave system. You have to have money to pay the taxes or they come and take it.

How are you going to make money while living in the woods isolated from civilization? Answer that question and you can do this easily.

I've never lived outside the city and I don't know how to cook, and I honestly wouldn't like having to gather my own resources and food on my own. I'd rather monasterymaxx.

would love to do this but am so broke so god damn broke need that mulla

I thought you were referring to uncle ted with the title.

id love to live in the woods. A nice first world tier minimalist cabin, maybe A few of them so it can be a community and I won’t rope from loneliness.

How are you going to make money while living in the woods isolated from civilization? Answer that question and you can do this easily.

You'd have to do it like the ancient Romans. They served 20 years in the military from age 16 and then retired on a piece of empire land and lived the rest of their days as independent farmers. Likewise today you could be a wage slave for 20 years and build up enough assets to have a enough money to buy what you need to have a self-sufficient lifestyle. You supposedly only need like 5 acres in most parts of the Eastern U.S. to grow enough food for yourself. I'd like to crunch the numbers to find out what the cost of solar panels, fertilizer, things like that would cost for set up.

Living completely isolated from civilization isn't feasible. Even the legendary Dick Proenneke had food and supplies airdropped on a regular basis.

A more realistic option would be to live on the fringes of society after you've saved up enough money. There you could grow crops, raise chickens, fish in nearby waterways, procure and filter water, install solar panels and septic systems, and still be close enough to civilization to stock up on supplies when needed and possibly have a job if you need one.

If it had internet and solar panels then this would literally be the ideal incel life.

Got to have money and the US government makes you pay property tax so you can never fully escape their slave system. You have to have money to pay the taxes or they come and take it.

How are you going to make money while living in the woods isolated from civilization?
Answer that question and you can do this easily.
That's called a retirement plan.

You can't plan and prepare yourself for the future being a Neet.

That's called a retirement plan.

You can't plan and prepare yourself for the future being a Neet.
Yeah bro, just slave away for 45 years saving money so you can spend your 60’s alone in a one room cabin in the middle of nowhere.

Meanwhile boomers barely worked and they have million dollars homes, 3 cars and subsidized healthcare and social security.

American workers are working more efficiently and more hours than ever before. Americans outwork the Japanese, lmao it’s so over.

All the time. It's a beautiful dream.
We should start a community somewhere out in the Canadian/Alaskan wilderness. I always thought it was nice out there. We incels could just live out our days there in peace...

Yeah bro, just slave away for 45 years saving money so you can spend your 60’s alone in a one room cabin in the middle of nowhere.

Meanwhile boomers barely worked and they have million dollars homes, 3 cars and subsidized healthcare and social security.

American workers are working more efficiently and more hours than ever before. Americans outwork the Japanese, lmao it’s so over.

In that regard, im quite lucky. I dont have to slave away to own a home. I inherited one and collect rent from it.

This will be me one day when I go back to Argentina riding among the Gauchos through Patagonia.

And of course I imagine you need to be pretty rich to afford such a nice property.
That's the main problem if I was this rich I would surgerymaxx and then a cabin in the woods might not be necessary anymore.

Just hermitmaxx.

have you guys ever thought of doing something like this?
of course
I dream of just living in a log cabin in the woods away from society

Been there done that.

Still doing that.

Lol. Im the lucky ones!

Watch "Alone in the Wilderness"

Its about a guy called Dick Proenneke who decided to build a log cabin in the Alaskan bush and lived there for like 30 years, on his own. Built himself a log cabin entirely by hand, cutting trees by hand, using all hand tools for all his craftsmanship. Even built a door and a working lock from wood.

Giga cope. This is literally what women want us to do, just go away and die in some remote frozen piece of shit land

Dont do it

We should all chip in and buy a small village out in the middle of no where. We can breed exotic animals and sell drugs for money.

Oh yeah, makes perfect sense, spend your best years being sex starved and missing out on socialization, better to double down on that and deprive yourself of these things even further, sounds like winning to me

Giga cope. This is literally what women want us to do, just go away and die in some remote frozen piece of shit land

Dont do it

It always confuses me how retards don't understand this, its like those men who say women are afraid of "MGTOW", most of the men who go MGTOW were men who women didn't want to begin with, I'm sure women have lost out on a few Chad's that go MGTOW, but for the most part, men going MGTOW are doing women a favor and helping them filter our the unwanted while boasting about it

Men - "I'm removing myself from the picture, how do you like that, I'm avoiding you"

Women - "Thank you"

This is why this whole "white pill" BS is nothing but a cope for idiots, the white pill is incels doing women a favor, denying yourself access to the comforts of life and secluding yourself in a life of menial labour and effort is not "getting back" at society nor is it "winning" or "succeeding", its just another form of running away

ITS MEN ROMANTICIZING RETREAT

Last edited:
Oh yeah, makes perfect sense, spend your best years being sex starved and missing out on socialization, better to double down on that and deprive yourself of these things even further, sounds like winning to me

It always confuses me how retards don't understand this, its like those men who say women are afraid of "MGTOW", most of the men who go MGTOW were men who women didn't want to begin with, I'm sure women have lost out on a few Chad's that go MGTOW, but for the most part, men going MGTOW are doing women a favor and helping them filter our the unwanted while boasting about it

Men - "I'm removing myself from the picture, how do you like that, I'm avoiding you"

Women - "Thank you"

This is why this whole "white pill" BS is nothing but a cope for idiots, the white pill is incels doing women a favor, denying yourself access to the comforts of life and secluding yourself in a life of menial labour and effort is not "getting back" at society nor is it "winning" or "succeeding", its just another form of running away

elaborate on this and make it a thread

Women - "Thank you"

Are you going to make a topic about this? If you haven't already that is.

Property tax should be illegal this country is rotten, founded on anti monarchy when they had to leave europe where if you didn’t give your daughter to the local baron then the kings men will slaughter your village, and now turned people into capitalist commodities, like cattle

Can I still use the postal service?

Beyond over.
Finally someone else talks about this! this is legit slavery.....

High IQ

I’m planning on doing this st some point.

I lived that type of life. After 3 years i couldn’t deal with the cabin fever anymore. Nothing but a pipe dream.

elaborate on this and make it a thread
Are you going to make a topic about this? If you haven't already that is.

I've always had the dream of living in the forest, with my gun and going on walks in nature, etc. But this is highly unrealistic since I will most likely die on the first night.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back