Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] The "White Pill" (New Age Escapism) Is A Self Neutering Favor To Women (MEN ROMANTICIZING RETREAT)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I keep seeing incels go on and on about this "muh white pill" idiocy, as though trying to be a literal monk and "becoming one with nature" is going to benefit you in some way, its just a cope. Its nothing but new age "nature is beautiful, majestic and fair" nonsense with a "manosphere" spin to it. Ironically new age doctrines have a lot to do with femininity and expressing it (even worshiping femininity), so it takes a lot of mental gymnastics to fall into this BS

There's nothing magical or meaningful about "living off of the land", its called struggling (survival), its something we as men literally worked to escape JFL, its part of why society exists

"I'll just go live in a log cabin in some forest, hunt and forage for food, read for entertainment, etc, i'll be free from all that society pains me with, including women"

Oh yeah, makes perfect sense, you spent the best years of your life being sex starved and missing out on socialization, better to double down on that and deprive yourself of these things even further, in the worst years of your life, sounds like winning to me if I do say so myself :feelskek:

THE WHITE PILL IS WHAT WOMEN WANT INCELS TO DO

It always confuses me how foolish incels don't understand this, its like those men who say women are afraid of "MGTOW". Most of the men who go MGTOW were men who women didn't want to begin with, I'm sure women have lost out on a few Chad's that go MGTOW, but for the most part, men going MGTOW are doing women a favor and helping them filter all of the unwanted, while boasting about it

Men - "I'm removing myself from the dating pool, you won't get a dime of my resources or a bit of my attention, how do you like that, I'm avoiding you"
Women - "Thank you, i'll no longer have to suffer your gaze or tolerate your disgusting visage, now its even easier to find Chad without wading through the shit that is the lower 80% of men"

This is why this whole "white pill" BS is nothing but a cope for idiots, the white pill is incels doing women a favor, denying yourself access to the comforts of life and secluding yourself in a life of menial labour and effort, is not "getting back" at society nor is it "winning" or "succeeding", its just another form of running away

THE WHITE PILL IS MEN ROMANTICIZING RETREAT

The white pill is like the final step of inceldom, think about it:

Society already neutered your INITIAL POTENTIAL as a man by denying you knowledge of the black pill (harsh truths) in your youth and filling you up with false hope and lies, setting you up for failure

Now you choose to neuter your PROBABLE POTENTIAL as a man by denying yourself access to wealth, resources, technology, entertainment, tools you can utilize for your enjoyment and your possible rise to financial success. The white pill is THE FINAL NAIL THE COFFIN for you as a man, you essentially no longer exist, completely defeated

Ironically rather than normies having to round us all up and forcefully exile us from society for women's convenience, we are literally speaking about doing it to ourselves and boasting about it, praising its pursuit like its a victory and a final triumph for disenfranchised males

I see this white pill BS as a de-escalation psyop, to keep resources out of the hands of men who could fund and/or start anarchistic movements, but that's another topic separate from this issue, there is no need to paint the white pill as a conspiracy against disinfranchsed males to point out how obviously detrimental it is to men's lives, and beneficial it is to women's lives

THE WHITE PILL IS THE TRASH TAKING ITSELF OUT, BOASTING TO THE TRASH MAKERS ABOUT IT, SMILING ALL THE WAY ON ITS TRIP TO THE LAND FILL

Last edited:
Whitepill just sounds like a timid version of the Redpill

well, if enough men withdraw from contributing to society, eventually it will collapse, though that doesn't mean you have to live in the woods or whatever

@BlkPillPres Where can I view all your threads dude? I want to go into a black pill rabbithole

There is nothing wrong with living in the woods if that's what you want to do, but what matters at the end of the day is if you're a dentrimental force against our gynocentric society.

It helps me cope I don't see what's wrong with it and I couldn't care less what women want me to do and what not

I agree, loving nature as an incel is retarded, nature is the main source of hypergamy and lookism, even ignorinh social issues, the amount of suffering animals have to go through vastly outweighs their moments of peace, and some beings are born way superior to others for no reason like a mouse vs. a human. The sheer apathy and amorality of nature makes it objectively evil, ontop of this whitepill reeks of cope in a "you didn't fire me, i fired myself!" way.

But trying to contribute as little as possible to soyciety is the best way an incel can live tbh, it's just that there other ways of doing this alot better than becoming a farmer hermit, especially artist/gamedev/musicianmaxxing.

I don't think the white pill is actually synonymous with retreat, but rather the meaning is just that we have to move on regardless of the blackpill, basically to make the best life possible for yourself.

I'll be honest, you talk a lot about wanting to avoid de-escalation, and more or less wanting to remove copes from men to make them less comfortable, but to me this sounds like you want someone else to do your work for you. Incels who are obsessed with the "beta uprising" seem to do little more than talk about it, as if they want others to fight their battles so they can reap the rewards.

The reality is that anybody going ER is simply doing it for reasons which we might relate to, but which will nonetheless be entirely personal to them. As they won't see any potential societal change as a result of their actions.

basically to make the best life possible for yourself

Yes and one achieves this by secluding themselves and denying themselves access from all modern conveniences, genius level strategy to get the BEST possible for yourself

Incels who are obsessed with the "beta uprising" seem to do little more than talk about it, as if they want others to fight their battles so they can reap the rewards.
Everything starts by talking about it and showing support for the idea before it grows enough for us to start taking action. You can't fight a war until you have enough soldiers.

Incels who are obsessed with the "beta uprising" seem to do little more than talk about it, as if they want others to fight their battles so they can reap the rewards.
I know this might seem biased/like virtual signalling cause i advocate for the beta uprising and find it the most likely final outcome of the growing cuckiarchy, but the reason i'm not gonna do anything for now is because the number of blackpilled men isn't high enough for now, it'd be irrational, suicide, but as soon as the huge lie that is the bluepill starts becoming too hard to maintain in the context of gynocentrism and a good chunk of men are blackpilled as a result. that's when it'll be worth it.

Yes and one achieves this by secluding themselves and denying themselves access from all modern conveniences, genius level strategy to get the BEST possible for yourself
Working together with like minded incels will give us a much better life than rotting alone with games and anime.

but to me this sounds like you want someone else to do your work for you

1. What do you mean by this, the ridiculous implication of this statement is that one man can make these changes to society themselves, which isn't true, if something is to the benefit of all incels then it isn't "my work" its "our work"

2. Going ER doesn't only equal violent mass murder, in fact the best ER's will be the least violent ones, yet they'll have the greatest effect on society

Everything starts by talking about it and showing support for the idea before it grows enough for us to start taking action. You can't fight a war until you have enough soldiers.

I know this might seem biased/like virtual signalling cause i advocate for the beta uprising and find it the most likely final outcome of the growing cuckiarchy, but the reason i'm not gonna do anything for now is because the number of blackpilled men isn't high enough for now, it'd be irrational, suicide, but as soon as the huge lie that is the bluepill starts becoming too hard to maintain in the context of gynocentrism and a good chunk of men are blackpilled as a result. that's when it'll be worth it.

This, these guys are speaking like one man can make all this shit happen, and were just not willing to do it, if I could do this shit myself and it would only cost my life, I'd be dead already, I'd give almost anything to make it happen

Working together with like minded incels will most likely give us a better life than rotting alone with games and anime.
Some kind of club aimed at low status, rejected men to aggregate, socialize and help eachother cultivate their skills would not only do loads for a beta uprising, it would be a very profitable business for an entepreneur brave enough to do it, making it not that unlikely as the blackpill spreads.

I keep seeing incels go on and on about this "muh white pill" idiocy, as though trying to be a literal monk and "becoming one with nature" is going to benefit you in some way, its just a cope. Its nothing but new age "nature is beautiful, majestic and fair" nonsense with a "manosphere" spin to it. Ironically new age doctrines have a lot to do with femininity and expressing it (even worshiping femininity), so it takes a lot of mental gymnastics to fall into this BS

There's nothing magical or meaningful about "living off of the land", its called struggling (survival), its something we as men literally worked to escape JFL, its part of why society exists

"I'll just go live in a log cabin in some forest, hunt and forage for food, read for entertainment, etc, i'll be free from all that society pains me with, including women"

Oh yeah, makes perfect sense, you spent the best years of your life being sex starved and missing out on socialization, better to double down on that and deprive yourself of these things even further, in the worst years of your life, sounds like winning to me if I do say so myself :feelskek:

It always confuses me how foolish incels don't understand this, its like those men who say women are afraid of "MGTOW". Most of the men who go MGTOW were men who women didn't want to begin with, I'm sure women have lost out on a few Chad's that go MGTOW, but for the most part, men going MGTOW are doing women a favor and helping them filter all of the unwanted, while boasting about it

Men - "I'm removing myself from the dating pool, you won't get a dime of my resources or a bit of my attention, how do you like that, I'm avoiding you"
Women - "Thank you, i'll no longer have to suffer your gaze or tolerate your disgusting visage, now its even easier to find Chad without wading through the shit that is the lower 80% of men"

This is why this whole "white pill" BS is nothing but a cope for idiots, the white pill is incels doing women a favor, denying yourself access to the comforts of life and secluding yourself in a life of menial labour and effort, is not "getting back" at society nor is it "winning" or "succeeding", its just another form of running away

Society already neutered your INITIAL POTENTIAL as a man by denying you knowledge of the black pill (harsh truths) in your youth and filling you up with false hope and lies, setting you up for failure

Now you choose to neuter your PROBABLE POTENTIAL as a man by denying yourself access to wealth, resources, technology, entertainment, tools you can utilize for your enjoyment and your possible rise to financial success. The white pill is THE FINAL NAIL THE COFFIN for you as a man, you essentially no longer exist, completely defeated

Ironically rather than normies having to round us all up and forcefully exile us from society for women's convenience, we are literally speaking about doing it to ourselves and boasting about it, praising its pursuit like its a victory and a final triumph for disenfranchised males

I see this white pill BS as a de-escalation psyop, to keep resources out of the hands of men who could fund and/or start anarchistic movements, but that's another topic separate from this issue, there is no need to paint the white pill as a conspiracy against disinfranchsed males to point out how obviously detrimental it is to men's lives, and beneficial it is to women's lives

THE WHITE PILL IS THE TRASH TAKING ITSELF OUT, BOASTING TO THE TRASH MAKERS ABOUT IT, SMILING ALL THE WAY ON ITS TRIP TO THE LAND FILL

Instead of colour pills how about word pills i call this pill the manifest pill.

The main idea is always fight the fate assigned to you you have bad genetics don't accept fight back the pill gets blacker ? why accept it bite back until you die and death is just a measure of who you were in life did you accept the fate you were given or did you fight back despite being weak and fragile did you fight to survive the main idea of this idelogy is to bite the black pill or the silver lead that shoots out of the barrel of the gun rather than embracing the black pill you should continue to fight your fate assigned to you

Some kind of club for low status, disenfranchised men to aggregate, socialize and help eachother cultivate their skills would not only do loads for a beta uprising, it would be a very profitable business for an entepreneur brave enough to do it, making it not that unlikely as the blackpill spreads.

Wouldn't work, normies would infiltrate just for kicks, government organizations to spy and neuter our plans, if we want to do anything that is world changing (politics, science, technology, etc) were going to have to create secret forums on the deep web, develop our own coded language to conceal meaning, etc

Some kind of club for low status, disenfranchised men to aggregate, socialize and help eachother cultivate their skills would not only do loads for a beta uprising, it would be a very profitable business for an entepreneur brave enough to do it, making it not that unlikely as the blackpill spreads.
We need something like that since most incels probably won't have kids so they should have an uncucked organization in their will where their money can go after they die.

Oh I agree with you there, this is pure nonsense for most people, it's not going to make them happier.
1. What do you mean by this, the ridiculous implication of this statement is that one man can make these changes to society themselves, which isn't true, if something is to the benefit of all incels then it isn't "my work" its "our work"
I don't believe someone could really make changes to society as an individual. What I'm saying is that people who tell others to make sacrifices are generally the least likely to do so themselves. This shouldn't be taken as if I believe that I'm certain this describes you, as that isn't the case, I'm only telling you how these posts come across to me. Perhaps I'm just too cynical.
2. Going ER doesn't only equal violent mass murder, in fact the best ER's will be the least violent ones, yet they'll have the greatest effect on society
Good point, but few people will be in positions to take such action.

What I'm saying is that people who tell others to make sacrifices are generally the least likely to do so themselves.
Getting behind the idea is enough sacrifice in the beginning, until blackpillers and beta uprisers have sufficient supporters to start taking more aggressive actions.

Good point, but few people will be in positions to take such action.

I'd argue the opposite, the average man today is pretty much a beta male even if they aren't incel, hypergamy and male disenfranchisement is reaching high levels and climbing, soon it won't be hard to convert men who in the past would just call us crazy, because they themselves have experienced the effects of hypergamy in their lives, and last time I checked, most people in such positions are "average men"

The elites of society pulls the strings, but when a string is pulled, its usually just a beta male that gets tugged and activated to perform a task, the world spins because betamales (average men) are turning it, these men just haven't been pushed far enough to lend their ear to our doctrine and lend their services to what they themselves will one day consider to their benefit

Wouldn't work, normies would infiltrate just for kicks, government organizations to spy and neuter our plans, if we want to do anything that is world changing (politics, science, technology, etc) were going to have to create secret forums on the deep web, develop our own coded language to conceal meaning, etc
Good point, it would need to be advertised in a way that is subtle to minimize intervention until it grows decently large, perhaps as a "religious organization" (altho that would make the cult hysteria against us even more intense) or merely for men with "trouble socializing" (blackpilled men would probably understand euphemisms).

@Lester GTFO with your whitepill bullshit, you deserve to be perma-IP-banned

As an incel, there's really not much you can do about your situation, so coping with the whitepill is an option. It's a feminized MGTOW/MSTOW, perfect for the weaker incels who want to drop out in a way that preserves their egos. It'd be preferable if they dropped out without the romanticism, but it's better for everyone if they take the whitepill than fall back on the bluepill and join the army of surplus labor that is incels who keep playing the dating game.

Well said kamerad. No surrender. Death or glory. Endsieg will be ours and the whores will bleed.

THE WHITE PILL IS THE TRASH TAKING ITSELF OUT

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: High iq post, MGTOWs actually think they have leverage on females by removing themselves from society, i've never seen such pitiable creatures before

@BlkPillPres Where can I view all your threads dude? I want to go into a black pill rabbithole
This mf needs to shove ALL HIS POSTS

Into a book!
Even though i don't agree 100% he sure makes a compelling arguments!)
~~~

THE WHITE PILL IS THE TRASH TAKING ITSELF OUT
(nice!)
In a way 100% true.
Yet somehow flawed.

All we have left is copes.
At least with naturemaxx we can only compete with nature! Sure a community is better, but good luck joining one if yer ugly! Ugly and skilled? With farming skills? Survival skills? Probability increases as commerce ceases.

Since there's no winning for ugly freaks, the only way to win is to not play.

perfect for the weaker incels who want to drop out in a way that preserves their egos

I'd much prefer they kill themselves because egoists are nothing but a nuisance

it's better for everyone if they take the whitepill than fall back on the bluepill and join the army of surplus labor that is incels who keep playing the dating game.

You are under the false assumption that the white pill works and is even sustainable

Got to have money and the US government makes you pay property tax so you can never fully escape their slave system. You have to have money to pay the taxes or they come and take it.

How are you going to make money while living in the woods isolated from civilization? Answer that question and you can do this easily.
As this guy pointed out, you are literally going to be spending thousands to NOT ENJOY LIFE, might as well just stay in society and do that and atleast enjoy modern conveniences
I lived that type of life. After 3 years i couldn’t deal with the cabin fever anymore. Nothing but a pipe dream.
As this guy pointed out, many have tried this already and many have failed

Really think about this, most men who go live the cabin life are normies, men who have gotten tired of human interaction, NOT MEN WHO HAVE BEEN STARVED OF IT THEIR ENTIRE LIFE

Trying to go the cabin route as an incel because you see normie males doing this, is like a starving emaciated man looking at a starving obese man, and concluding that he could also starve for a few days because that man can, that man has a lifetimes worth of fat stored up to keep him alive (just as a normie cabin guy has all his positive memories of normie life)

Even if you travel to tibet and become a literal monk you will likely still fail, because most people who become monks are those trying to ESCAPE MODERN LIFE AFTER HAVING TAKEN PART IN IT, they are looking for something deeper, because they've already enjoyed all the base pleasures life as to offer, an incel trying to replicate this is a joke, you aren't even mentally in a place yet to take that step, you've missed out on too much, and you will find yourself yearning

I've written about how the virgin insurrection will begin with a passive psychological revolution that is founded on self-denial of one's own drives, and the whitepill, as I understand it, has many qualities that are favorable to this end. However, in its embryonic state it's lacking the underlying aggression which could transform it into a creative force. For the whitepill to lead to an incel rebellion, it must be affirmed in opposition to the blackpill. That is to say the people who are crippled by the blackpill must cast it as wicked and out of its reversal the whitepill reveals itself. From this point, once sufficient strength is gathered, whitepill morality is applied to others in society. Chad and Stacy become criminals for affirming their desires and using their strength. This is, in essence, Christianity. Therefore, I support the whitepill, but acknowledge that it must be nurtured.

I've written about how the virgin insurrection will begin with a passive psychological revolution that is founded on self-denial of one's own drives, and the whitepill, as I understand it, has many qualities that are favorable to this end

Except that it leaves men devoid of resources and knowledge about current technology, one cannot invoke any change in society without that, imagine leaving society for 10 years and coming back, you won't even be able to function socially with all the communicative and technological changes that took place, and on top of that you missed out on investment opportunities and you likely never had much money to begin with, you'd be useless to any "movement"

This is why I see it as de-escalating, in the same way I see NEET doctrine as de-escalation, its about keeping resources and the will to fight, outside of the hands of disinfranchized males, its much more convenient to give them multiple varying doctrines that revolve around patting yourself on the back for giving up in such a strategic way and keeping yourself broke (New Age BS and NEETDOM are just two well known ones)

I've written about how the virgin insurrection will begin with a passive psychological revolution that is founded on self-denial of one's own drives, and the whitepill, as I understand it, has many qualities that are favorable to this end. However, in its embryonic state it's lacking the underlying aggression which could transform it into a creative force. For the whitepill to lead to an incel rebellion, it must be affirmed in opposition to the blackpill. That is to say the people who are crippled by the blackpill must cast it as wicked and out of its reversal the whitepill reveals itself. From this point, once sufficient strength is gathered, whitepill morality is applied to others in society. Chad and Stacy become criminals for affirming their desires and using their strength. This is, in essence, Christianity. Therefore, I support the whitepill, but acknowledge that it must be nurtured.
so you think that we will have to adopt slave morality? jfl at this nietzschecel

Last edited:
You are under the false assumption that the white pill works and is even sustainable
On a societal level, no, but it does work on an individual level, at least for the time being. It's MSTOW for the weak. That's all it is.

Except that it leaves men devoid of resources and knowledge about current technology, one cannot invoke any change in society without that, imagine leaving society for 10 years and coming back, you won't even be able to function socially with all the communicative and technological changes that took place, and on top of that you missed out on investment opportunities and you likely never had much money to begin with, you'd be useless to any "movement"

This is why I see it as de-escalating, in the same way I see NEET doctrine as de-escalation, its about keeping resources and the will to fight, outside of the hands of disinfranchized males, its much more convenient to give them multiple varying doctrines that revolve around patting yourself on the back for giving up in such a strategic way and keeping yourself broke (New Age BS and NEETDOM are just two well known ones)
I'm not intimately familiar with the whitepill, but if part of the whitepill doctrine dictates that you should live alone in the wilderness for some reason, then I'd agree this aspect is harmful. Though keeping resources and the will to fight out of the hands of disenfranchised males is a more subtle issue. As a recent thread of yours stated, there is no such thing as free sex because everything is a resource. We incels are poisoned by our inability to affirm our drives because we are poverty-stricken in more ways than one. Given this state of affairs, it is unwise to resourcemaxx because we will always be behind. What we need to do is take what's valuable and reverse it. Meekness, self-hatred, turning the other cheek, and so on, can be (and have been) greatly esteemed. We simply need to internalize these values, which can be made into our power, before we can externalize them.

It's same as nofap - you stay away from fap and your body condition you to love even a landwhale.

what i wish to see is this: men stop simping. Those undesirable men, average men who are waiting to wife up a roastie- stop giving attention to foids. Let them fight for the minority Chads, let them get old and post the wall, end up alone and kill themselves in large numbers.

And then there can be a lesson taught to the younger ones about the perils of running after Chad.

I never took the whitepill to be a transcendent magical cope. I always interpreted it as enjoying other aspects of life despite being blackpilled or incel.

what i wish to see is this: men stop simping. Those undesirable men, average men who are waiting to wife up a roastie- stop giving attention to foids. Let them fight for the minority Chads, let them get old and post the wall, end up alone and kill themselves in large numbers.
the average normie is a clown for the modern day foid. he must entertain/jester or pay services via transactional means to insure the "friendship" lasts, because foids see the average normie jester as a disposable garbage bag, as there's thousands out there waiting to replace his role at any given moment. If you have to chase a female to get her attention then its over before it ever begun

the average normie is a clown for the modern day foid. he must entertain/jester or pay services via transactional means to insure the "friendship" lasts, because foids see the average normie jester as a disposable garbage bag, as there's thousands out there waiting to replace his role at any given moment. If you have to chase a female to get her attention then its over before it ever begun

Low SMV men are content with the simping. Their dopamine release is conditioned to that. It's incredibly hard for them not to simp when an average foid is in their environment.

It takes a long time from being a blue pilled simp to enter the introspective (if at all they do) journey, analyze why he isn't getting any pussy, and come to derive society's working rules (black pill).

I see this white pill BS as a de-escalation psyop, to keep resources out of the hands of men who could fund and/or start anarchistic movements

Unless you're an elite 1%er dissenting against your peerage, STFU about this. None of history's revolutions have succeeded independent of the sponsorship of aristocrats. The mythos of democracy has convinced you that joining a violent mob is the key to social change, it's not, it's a fucking lie dude. That's exactly what the powers that be want you to do, so that they finally have an excuse to put a bullet in your head.

POPULAR REVOLUTION IS A LIE. THE DISGRUNTLED MASSES ARE A FECKLESS TOOL OF SHREWD ELITES, SUCH AS IN THE FRENCH REVOLUTION WHERE THE PEASANTRY/PROLETARIAT WERE MOBILIZED BY THE ASCENDANT BOURGEOIS (MERCHANT CLASS) AGAINST THE TRADITIONAL LANDED ARISTOCRACY (NOBILITY). REVOLUTION IS A COMBAT BY PROXY OF OPPOSED FACTIONS WITHIN THE ELITE.

Every popular movement which was not groomed into existence by aristocrats gets shut down in no time flat, look at the revolutionary political ideologies of 20th century America, all taken out by security state/intelligence agencies through assassinations.

I've never seen the point of MGTOW... They say if you're going your own way then why shout & cry about it thereby neutralising the whole point of MGTOW in the first place. If MGTOW represented a complete economic blockade which is viably forseeably being put into practice then the establishment would hate them more so than they hate us.

great post , pre balckpill i want this cope to run away hard, but when i found this fountain of wisdom i stop wanting muh nature .i try to hike alone in secludet nature places and i feel even more pain sadness and boredom , the time i was in joy was when i just walk and find water/food what is just survival ,but when i have no water/food and the wheater fuck hard whit me was the moment of breaking point for me wageslaving is way more easy if you can do that all my life i wantet to be part of some movement and this is it :feelsokman:

There's too much uncertainty about the future for incels in the present to have any sort of united front. Why would a white incels ally with ethnics when the future will have millions of desperate ethnic women who will improve the odds of breaking out of the Western sexual marketplace dynamic? If some major events like wars corrected the gender imbalance in places like China or India, who would begrudge ricecels or curries who go back to their respective homelands? Op talks about the misinformation hurting young men, but who really wants to mentor the children of strangers? Society will only be corrected when it needs to be, like in the event of a major crisis. Until the white pill is better than false hopes.

Makes sense, new-age hogwash was always infested with gynocentrism and cunt worship. Showing normalshits and femoids that we won't be bullied around and they will have to deal is far more powerful than the already unwanted and despised masses willingly removing themselves from society which is exactly what they want you to do.

read for entertainment
I just found out about what the whitepill is thank to this post so I'm not going to talk about things I don't know, but it almost seems like a joke that you add this part. Reading for entertainment is not part of any pill and every single one of the world's greatest minds used to avid readers.

I've never seen the point of MGTOW... They say if you're going your own way then why shout & cry about it thereby neutralising the whole point of MGTOW in the first place. If MGTOW represented a complete economic blockade which is viably forseeably being put into practice then the establishment would hate them more so than they hate us.
Them crying about women constantly and saying "I'm going my own way" is totally ruining the point of going your own way. Them crying about shit is literally showing that they're unable to MGTOW.
Most MGTOW's also hate incels and are saying shit like "I'm not an incel, I'm going my own way, I could get so much pussy but I'm going my own way". I really dislike the people inside the MGTOW community. It's a good concept that's being enforced in the wrong way.

All of your posts are high IQ as fuck. Need more of this type of content.

Whitepill sounds like monkmaxxing tbqh

Cope. Whitepill is the way to Ascension along with occult pill

There's too much uncertainty about the future for incels in the present to have any sort of united front. Why would a white incels ally with ethnics when the future will have millions of desperate ethnic women who will improve the odds of breaking out of the Western sexual marketplace dynamic? If some major events like wars corrected the gender imbalance in places like China or India, who would begrudge ricecels or curries who go back to their respective homelands? Op talks about the misinformation hurting young men, but who really wants to mentor the children of strangers? Society will only be corrected when it needs to be, like in the event of a major crisis. Until the white pill is better than false hopes.
Caring about your race and culture as an incel is low iq. The only friends we need are blackpilled incels of any race, not foids or normie cucks of our race who abandoned us.