Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Guy goes on inceltears to ask how to stop looking at blackpill content

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
This forum is fucking pathetic.

They'd all be chads and tallfags, tiktok is blackpilling as fuck.
Oh yeah and the reddit OP said he lives in a conservative muslim country so none of the boyfriends would look like him, if I searched that up on tiktok I would need to be on suicide watch.

Redditors IQs are on the ground

standard reddit ai generated replies

He should just look at whatever he wants and come to his own conclusions.

Animal videos are the opposite of blackpill, just watch dog and horse videos bro

He should just look at whatever he wants and come to his own conclusions.
This sort of free will thinking doesnt seem like a quality IT users have, he clearly finds blackpill content addicting since its the truth but then the programming kicked in so he went to reddit to get reprogrammed and they all prescribed brainwashing.

Yes watch national geographic silly inkwell abd learn how the bigger lion gets all the females while lonely rejected males rot in the wild.

Incel tears is so tiring. I can't imagine a normie woman spending their time ssing incel posts for laughs and giggles on REDDIT. Normie women have better things to do than JFL over losers. But it looks like it's the same users farming.. I wonder what they look like.:feelsjuice:

It's like Jew asking Nazis how to stop being Jew

Incel tears is so tiring. I can't imagine a normie woman spending their time ssing incel posts for laughs and giggles on REDDIT. Normie women have better things to do than JFL over losers. But it looks like it's the same users farming.. I wonder what they look like.:feelsjuice:
Yeah alot of it is the same users one is a self proclaimed "roastie landwhale" on that thread so just ugly bumpkins on IT
:lul::lul::lul:
You can't tell me they aren't in on some sick joke

Foids that read usually are pretty goofy from my experience and they consume stupid fantasy romance novels with chad in it.

searching up "I love my boyfriend" on tiktok.

See also: the appreciation tag in r / love
This is suicidefuel. Bitch wants the incel to kill himself.

When you suggest therapy to someone, you're telling them you don't care, and absolutely nobody cares about their problems, and nobody wants to hear about them either. Just go and pay somebody to listen to you theory.

What an absolute indictment of the way we live now.

Last edited:
When you suggest therapy to someone, you're telling them you don't care, and absolutely nobody cares about their problems, and nobody wants to hear about them either. Just go and pay somebody to listen to you theory.
Yeah its retarded and therapists don't do anything, to me therapy is a meme that happens in TV shows and movies.

I went on IncelTears recently, I was going to make a post about their lack of intelligence and so on but I kept reading and I felt like I was paralysed by their dumbassery that I may never check that subreddit again, it must be the lowest common denominator intelligence of normies or something on there. I get there are some bad posts here too from their POV but they are either glowies/infiltrators or just trolling.

I went on IncelTears recently, I was going to make a post about their lack of intelligence and so on but I kept reading and I felt like I was paralysed by their dumbassery that I may never check that subreddit again, it must be the lowest common denominator intelligence of normies or something on there.
They are impossibly dumb, and somehow have no sense of humour whatsoever. It's absolutely incredible how boring they are.

Most of their posts aren't even about incels, just about anyone who doesn't respect women enough, or dares to have a sense of humour. They sometimes even brand Andrew Tate or Donald Trump as 'incels' jfl. And though they call our forums a bad environment, they just post humourless dull rants about how wrongthink is bad, and repeat this ad infinitum. It's an even worse environment!

I'd suspect that they hate humour even more than they hate incels

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back