Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Guy does black/white male model tinder experiment, both get same results

blackletcel

blackletcel

Banned
-

This link, then the link in his thread is a two minute video of him using 2 sub 10k follower male models, and in 200 swipes they get about 110-120 matches, 4+ super likes, and a ton of messages. Tyrone is 6'2 btw

Jfl@ being Chad/Tyrone

The "white" guy has a much better face yet the black guy still did almost as well, assuming the girls were close to attractiveness.

The "white" guy has a much better face yet the black guy still did almost as well, assuming the girls were close to attractiveness.

Tyrone likely pulled in more fat/chubby chicks which inflated his matches, lots of fat white women almost feel ENTITLED to a tall, fit, black man

why even do the experiment, it's obvious chad looking guys are going to score really easy on tinder, why torture yourself with a life you will never have. Only chads get to experience hundreds of matches on twitter

why even do the experiment, it's obvious chad looking guys are going to score really easy on tinder, why torture yourself with a life you will never have. Only chads get to experience hundreds of matches on twitter

I was using this pic on there and thought I was doing good, then seen that, though my bio and stuff is fishy

he should only swipe attractive stacies to get an objective results

It’s Reddit, no way was an overtly white-favoring result remaining there.

LOL i just love how the thread you made to debunk JBW theory actually proves it.

First of all, the black dude looksmog the brazilian brown dude who u called "white". That brazilian guy is brown now white and isnt as attractive as the black dude.

And despite all that, the brazilian dude still got 8 more matches (4%), more super likes and more messages. Just lol.
Yea the online scene is not for us

fwiw:

1. >50% of black male model's matches were black women and a supermajority was at least identifiably ethnic. Nothing wrong with that, but it should be noted these were not the same population/demographic of girls.
  2. this experiment was performed in Montreal -- noted elsewhere to be not as terrible when Tindering-While-Black.
So basically, both looks and location were in the black guy's favor. Repeating the pairwise comparison using average height black and white normies situated in the US would almost certainly yield vast differences in outcomes