Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] guide to ascending if social anxiety is your reason for inceldom (NARDIL)

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
hi, it's likely u don't know me, i used2 use this forum a lot and wanted to depart some knowledge for ascensions b4 i myself 4ever leave this forum ...

tldr: nardil will erase SAD by increasing GABA levels

Why do people have social anxiety disorder?
ppl with social anxiety disorder will almost always unequivocally have some other nervousness or anxiety that persists in other parts of their life, perhaps in their character, personality, habits, disorders, etc. if that's the case for you, this is likely because there should be GABA in your brain that is simply not present. social anxiety disorder, at least for those who experience it on an innate, psychological level, is often caused by an overall dysfunction of Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) in the brain. if you experience social anxiety that is present regardless of long term social exposure, you most likely have underproduction of GABA, or your GABA neuroreceptors are somehow naturally downregulated. while there are a billion actual individual reasons, addressing GABA production will almost always help.

What is GABA?
Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) is an amino acid that serves as the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain, central nervous system, and spinal cord. It exerts its primary function in the synapse between neurons by binding to post-synaptic GABA receptors which modulate ion channels, hyperpolarizing the cell and inhibiting the transmission of an action potential. The clinical significance of GABA cannot be underestimated. Disorder in GABA signaling is implicated in a multitude of neurologic and psychiatric conditions. Modulation of GABA signaling is the basis of many pharmacologic treatments in neurology, psychiatry, and anesthesia.

Because GABA is the fundamental neurotransmitter for inhibiting neuronal firing, its function is determined by the neural circuit that it is inhibiting. It is involved in complex circuits throughout the central nervous system. For example, GABA is released by striatal neurons in both the direct and indirect pathways projecting to the globus pallidus, which in turn extends GABA neurons to other brain areas, inhibiting unwanted motor signals. Another example is that GABA signaling in the medulla is involved in the maintenance of respiratory rate. Increased GABA signaling reduces the respiratory rate. A third example is found in the spinal cord, where GABA serves in the inhibitory interneurons. These neurons help to integrate excitatory proprioceptive signals, allowing for the spinal cord to integrate sensory information and create smooth movements.
in simpler terms, GABA is responsible for binding to your GABA-A and GABA-B receptors and causing the sleepy/sedating/anxiolytic/drowsy/smooth/relaxing effects that are felt by alchol, xanax/valium/klonopin/benzos, barbituates, ambien (GABA-A receptors), and phenibut, GHB, baclofen, alcohol (GABA-B receptors). so if you've ever taken any of those and felt relief from your social anxiety, it's most likely because they're GABA receptor agonists, though they're unsustainable for long term usage and treatment of social anxiety disorder.

How do I increase my GABA levels?
besides the previously mentioned drugs, there are a lot of methods and natural supplements that can increase GABA levels, though idgaf abt them as someone with persistent and chronic social anxiety, because what we're really after is a drug known in the world of medicine as "the golden standard for social anxiety," Nardil. though, you definitely have never heard of it, this is because it's a cheap older drug that is not very profitable or even marketable for large pharmaceutical companies, it's mainly used as an antidepressant, so it's been slowly phased out of usage in favor for modern SSRIs and SNRIs, which are known on this forum as "jew pills." unlike SSRIs, nardil does not have the mortifying long term side effects, nor the awful zombie feeling many users report. this is because of it's mechanism of simply inhibiting monoamine oxidase enzymes, which are responsible for breaking down dopamine, serotonin, norephedrine, ephedrine, etc. this creates a very different feeling from SSRIs, which as indicated in the name, inhibit the reuptake of serotonin, basically stopping used serotonin from being cycled out of your brain. whereas nardil has our desired effect on GABA because it's metabolized into phenethylidenehydrazine, which inhibits GABA-T (which itself inhibits and manages GABA levels, keeping them down) and subsequently raises GABA-A and GABA-B activity.

How do I get Nardil?
unfortunately, nardil is extremely difficult to get, it has supply issues, and large pharmaceutical companies "financially incentivize the teaching of modern medicine in american colleges." (they bribe education officials to promote their most profitable and easily marketed drugs.) you will have to find a psychiatrist willing to prescribe nardil, so a good place to start is nardil.org, as it has a list of doctors that have prescribed MAOIs (nardil's drug class). generally, MAOIs are used as a last attempt, for treatment resistant depression, so you'll probably have to tell your psychiatrist you've tried SSRIs, SNRIs, antipsychotics, gabapentinoids, and benzos before you found nardil, yes you can lie to a psychiatrist, they won't know what other drugs you've been prescribed, although you'll have to learn about each of these drug classes and come up with a reasonable timeline of taking them to tell to your psychiatrist incase they inquire about your experience.|

OK TY YOU ALL

Last edited:
My reaction to that information:
33644.jpg

How to ascend if you have social anxiety:
Step one:
Me outside scho

Just be HTN or above and have foids approach/give you IOIs theory. Social anxiety stops mattering at that point because it's much easier to get friends and attract foids with your halo. :feelsjuice:

Just be HTN or above and have foids approach/give you IOIs themselves theory. Social anxiety stops mattering at that point because it's much easier to get friends and attract foids with your halo. :feelsjuice:
this doesn't matter at all if you have a natural imbalance in your brain

Why don't you use it and ascend then?

looks looks

and

looks

this doesn't matter at all if you have a natural imbalance in your brain
Yes it does, unless you're physically breaking down every time you have to speak with a foid. Some non-verbal HTN posted here had foids thirsting over him in the conments. :feelsjuice:

I was thinking of microdosing shrooms instead (after a proper trip ofc)

We were until I found out you were a fakecel
i've been posting on incel forums since 2018 and i'm still a virgin and still posting, not a fakecel ...

@kanyepilled what dosage are you on? I heard dosages are from 60mg to 90mg if needed.
been on 30 mg for a few days, gonna titrate up to 45 mg in a week or so. nardil's therapeutic dosage is supposedly correlated to weight, with 1 mg of nardil = 1 kg of bodyweight, if this is true i'll only need ~55 mg (auschwitzmaxxed)

i recommend you try and get nardil again, idk about its efficacy for schizophrenia, but it will definitely improve you socially.

What are some natural ways to increase GABA? I don't want to take drugs.

I don’t have social anxiety tbh I’m just autistic & ugly

Also stop pretending you’re an oldcel bro you joined in 2021 lmfao

i've been around since 2018 chill out lil bro
Nigga you’re like 16 shut yo ass up bro, dis Nigga really saying he was on incel forums when he was 11 :feelshaha: :feelshaha: Nigga ain’t even hit puberty yet

Nigga you’re like 16 shut yo ass up bro, dis Nigga really saying he was on incel forums when he was 11 :feelshaha: :feelshaha: Nigga ain’t even hit puberty yet
jfl at you niggas using forum join time as some kind of important factor. i've been aware of incel shit since 2017, and started browsing incel forums sometime around mid-late 2018 with braincels.

Bro you were like 10 in 2017 why are you caring about incel shit at such a young age. Wtf

i'm 17

braincels doesn't count as a legit incel forum it was filled with moralfags and even faggots

@kanyepilled

Thanks brocel, I hope it works for you. It's a damn shame that psychiatrists all wanna prescribe shitty SSRI's which don't do shit for my anhedonia or lack of motivation. Ive been on at least a dozen SSRI's and none of them helped My anhedonia.
literally bro. nardil will also help with your anhedonia , it'll just take at least 2 weeks to ~2 months. though if that's more of an issue for you than anxiety, i would try parnate, it also has less side effects.

hi, it's likely u don't know me, i used2 use this forum a lot and wanted to depart some knowledge for ascensions b4 i myself 4ever leave this forum ...

tldr: nardil will erase SAD by increasing GABA levels

Why do people have social anxiety disorder?
ppl with social anxiety disorder will almost always unequivocally have some other nervousness or anxiety that persists in other parts of their life, perhaps in their character, personality, habits, disorders, etc. if that's the case for you, this is likely because there should be GABA in your brain that is simply not present. social anxiety disorder, at least for those who experience it on an innate, psychological level, is often caused by an overall dysfunction of Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) in the brain. if you experience social anxiety that is present regardless of long term social exposure, you most likely have underproduction of GABA, or your GABA neuroreceptors are somehow naturally downregulated. while there are a billion actual individual reasons, addressing GABA production will almost always help.

What is GABA?

in simpler terms, GABA is responsible for binding to your GABA-A and GABA-B receptors and causing the sleepy/sedating/anxiolytic/drowsy/smooth/relaxing effects that are felt by alchol, xanax/valium/klonopin/benzos, barbituates, ambien (GABA-A receptors), and phenibut, GHB, baclofen, alcohol (GABA-B receptors). so if you've ever taken any of those and felt relief from your social anxiety, it's most likely because they're GABA receptor agonists, though they're unsustainable for long term usage and treatment of social anxiety disorder.

How do I increase my GABA levels?
besides the previously mentioned drugs, there are a lot of methods and natural supplements that can increase GABA levels, though idgaf abt them as someone with persistent and chronic social anxiety, because what we're really after is a drug known in the world of medicine as "the golden standard for social anxiety," Nardil. though, you definitely have never heard of it, this is because it's a cheap older drug that is not very profitable or even marketable for large pharmaceutical companies, it's mainly used as an antidepressant, so it's been slowly phased out of usage in favor for modern SSRIs and SNRIs, which are known on this forum as "jew pills." unlike SSRIs, nardil does not have the mortifying long term side effects, nor the awful zombie feeling many users report. this is because of it's mechanism of simply inhibiting monoamine oxidase enzymes, which are responsible for breaking down dopamine, serotonin, norephedrine, ephedrine, etc. this creates a very different feeling from SSRIs, which as indicated in the name, inhibit the reuptake of serotonin, basically stopping used serotonin from being cycled out of your brain. whereas nardil has our desired effect on GABA because it's metabolized into phenethylidenehydrazine, which inhibits GABA-T (which itself inhibits and manages GABA levels, keeping them down) and subsequently raises GABA-A and GABA-B activity.

How do I get Nardil?
unfortunately, nardil is extremely difficult to get, it has supply issues, and large pharmaceutical companies "financially incentivize the teaching of modern medicine in american colleges." (they bribe education officials to promote their most profitable and easily marketed drugs.) you will have to find a psychiatrist willing to prescribe nardil, so a good place to start is nardil.org, as it has a list of doctors that have prescribed MAOIs (nardil's drug class). generally, MAOIs are used as a last attempt, for treatment resistant depression, so you'll probably have to tell your psychiatrist you've tried SSRIs, SNRIs, antipsychotics, gabapentinoids, and benzos before you found nardil, yes you can lie to a psychiatrist, they won't know what other drugs you've been prescribed, although you'll have to learn about each of these drug classes and come up with a reasonable timeline of taking them to tell to your psychiatrist incase they inquire about your experience.|

OK TY YOU ALL
Please provide sources when giving people medical advice. Preferably from trusted organizations.

I HATE TOILETS SO MUCH.

How is it compared to phenibut?

How is it compared to phenibut?
phenibut is nothing compared to nardil lol, you can take phenibut for some gaba b antagonization like 2 days out of the week, whereas nardil doubles gaba levels in the brain thru gaba t inhibition alongside the slew of other neurotransmitters it increases the amount of 24/7, and with no tolerance and build up