Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Guide on how to High T Maxx!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Fuck them. Dont let them fuck you up.
Only drink water from the mountains and put it in glass bottles. Dont eat fast food or any other bad food. Eat much protein especially animal(fuck all vegan fags). Make much high T sport like fitness, boxing, powerlifting, mma. Sleep atleast 8 hours a day. Try to avoid unnecessary stress( you can meditate for example before sleep or after waking up for 10-15 minutes) Do nofap. Dont consume any cucked media. Read books about war, crime, and biographies of high T males. If you do all this I gurantee you (((they))) will not cuck you and you will be high T. If nothing works you should inject T but thats only for very few people.

Last edited:
thanks for the guide i could use some T tbh

what if im low t ricecel is there hope for me

what if im low t ricecel is there hope for me
yes bro. as long as you are physically healthy.
If you want to be sure go to a doctor and let him check you. Maybe you could get Testosterone from him.

Nice guide bro.how has this affected you

Not bad advice tbh. It will be helpful in the future, thx man.

yes bro. as long as you are physically healthy.
If you want to be sure go to a doctor and let him check you. Maybe you could get Testosterone from him.
will injecting t change my facial structure i am 18 and if i didnt have good jaw people would mistake me for a girl bc ricecel upper third ded srs

will injecting t change my facial structure i am 18 and if i didnt have good jaw people would mistake me for a girl bc ricecel upper third ded srs
Dont think so. With 18 its probably too late
I have mineral spring water in store, certified produced at artesian wells, i doubt they put estrogen to it
is it in a plastic bottle?

Yes, but it won't make you attractive. High T won't fix a recessed chin or ugly features, but it will certainly make you more masculine if you're already low T. The biggest changes you would see would be in the eye area mostly.

Nearest mountains from me are over 1000 miles away. Any alternatives?

Any good biographies or books generally
Marxist leaders, Nazis, Communist party, etc.

Testosterone = everything

Any good biographies or books generally
-band of brothers
- muhammad ali greatest of all time
- crime and punishment
- think and grow rich
- the seewolf
- black hawk down

Yes, but it won't make you attractive. High T won't fix a recessed chin or ugly features, but it will certainly make you more masculine if you're already low T. The biggest changes you would see would be in the eye area mostly.
holy shit eye area is my problem bro i was never a mouth breather

if you have low t something might be causing it, fix that problem

holy shit eye area is my problem bro i was never a mouth breather
That's awesome. If you have a feminine eye area then injecting T would probably make it look better. Your eyes would shrink in size in proportion to your entire upper third, and your eyebrows would be lowered closer to your eyes due to an increase in the brow bone.

Wondering if I should make a separate thread on this myself. I know a lot of supplements that are great at increasing T levels by a lot.

eat raw meat it'll make you alpha

Great guide. I needed to see this even though i knew it all. Very motivational.

I do all that except I use mostly plants for my protein. If I ate steak and chicken it would kill me or make me vomit.

Fuck them. Dont let them fuck you up.
Only drink water from the mountains and put it in glass bottles. Dont eat fast food or any other bad food. Eat much protein especially animal(fuck all vegan fags). Make much high T sport like fitness, boxing, powerlifting, mma. Sleep atleast 8 hours a day. Try to avoid unnecessary stress( you can meditate for example before sleep or after waking up for 10-15 minutes) Do nofap. Dont consume any cucked media. Read books about war, crime, and biographies of high T males. If you do all this I gurantee you (((they))) will not cuck you and you will be high T. If nothing works you should inject T but thats only for very few people.

I am living like this for over 10 years. All i can say it is working. Your T levels rise and you will get an hight T ogre. Also mewing works. It just works dont believe in other bs but mewing is a legit cope. Very important if you have problems with your breathing at night (snorring or allergies) inform yourself and fix that shit this lowers T and brain mass.

testosterone injections, steroids, violent crime all of this will make you stronger and more aggressive after a long period of time aggression will just come naturally and low inhib actions will be easier

All that stuff is a meme. Just inject test.

Only way to significantly boost T is to inject, but vitamin D and Zinc can help if you have a deficiency like me. Get a blood test to know for sure or just take them. My lifts, run times, and recovery time all noticeably improved. Used to get shin splints from running and now I don't

Last edited:
Rewards:

1. Better fap sessions.
  2. Better suifuel when seeing foids in slutty outfits.

based. thank you a ton OP

I suspect my T levels are shit. It's no wonder, given the OP.

A incel high T what a joke only Chad is High T nice cope buddy boyo

High T is mostly genetic.

Also, vegans have the same T levels as meat eaters. Post-workout recovery is also better on a vegan diet due to lower oxidative stress and near-absence of atherosclerotic plaque from saturated fat and cholesterol.

High T is mostly genetic.

Also, vegans have the same T levels as meat eaters. Post-workout recovery is also better on a vegan diet due to lower oxidative stress and near-absence of atherosclerotic plaque from saturated fat and cholesterol.
keep soying yourself. I have never seen a high T vegan
A incel high T what a joke only Chad is High T nice cope buddy boyo
high T doesnt mean that you are chad. Ogrecels are high T

keep soying yourself. I have never seen a high T vegan

high T doesnt mean that you are chad. Ogrecels are high T
Vegans in general are rare and so are high T men. It's only reasonable that high T vegan men would be extremely rare. Still, the science doesn't lie.

May I recommend the supplement Mucuna Pruriens? It's a pretty potent T booster due to its high L-Dopa content, especially if you are low T or have low semen volume.

It increases T through the dopamine signaling system and lowers prolactin levels. The lowered prolactin levels increases GnRH levels, leading to more LH which means more testosterone production. Not only does it increase T levels, it also increases libido and shortens the refractory period.

They've done studies of L-Dopa supplementation on infertile men, and it's managed to increase sperm volume by 688% in this one: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2816389/
The increase in fertility indicates increased testicular function.

There's more studies on L-Dopa and testosterone levels, but most show an increase by 27-37% in serum testosterone levels and a 50-55% reduction in serum prolactin levels. If you are low T, have small testicles or seem to have a low cum volume, Mucuna will have the biggest effect on increasing T levels and increasing your loads.

It even enhances androgen receptor activity by binding to the receptor and acting as a coactivator, increasing androgenic activity.

I prefer getting L-Dopa through Mucuna Pruriens because it allows for a sustained release of L-Dopa, which would likely be more effective for getting the positive benefits. The only negative effects I can think of are increased adrenaline from its usage. There may be other side effects from its long term usage, but these risks are for you to consider before taking it. These risks seem to be exaggerated though, as the studies on its risks use chronic amounts that are many times higher than the recommended amount.

There are many other supplements great for increasing T, but this is one of the best ones. Interestingly enough, after taking a high dose of Mucuna, I feel the urge to fap not long after.